(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

During confinement, I can't really control cause cannot touch water. Whoever changing diaper will decide whether they want to use cloth or disposable.

After that since I am taking care of baby myself, I will see for myself how yucky it is then decide. My hubbt bought a lot of newborn diapers so I will most probably try to finish them up b4 baby grows too big for them.
Haha so when my elder sis she using disposable diapers liao she found it more convenient as bb poo many n don't have to wash so many cloth diapers.....

Omg but think of it which is true. The higher chance to get it when get older. Err getting old time we need to on diet liao. But it is quite common for old folk to get it also. Just an wei zi zi...lol
not really my parent din get it ...it is my grandparent that got it that is why i am subject to check too lolz

not really my parent din get it ...it is my grandparent that got it that is why i am subject to check too lolz
My gpa got it but my mum said that ones is common for old folk so it is diff during pregnancy time as previously dr did ask abt family history. Hopefully don get it when old. Haha

lolz yah lor...surf net ... and for me i go nursery see see look look then realised babie are so small and tiny

yes must wash separate...imagine all the poo juice together with clothes ...yucks
Yup surf net cum watch online drama. Good leh can still walk ard. The lab at mt e novena there got nth ard that can see see look look lor. Mbe sit there no move sugar level is high lor. Tsk tsk...

Haha u r right...i saw it already feel so yucky somemore need to clean the cloth diapers b4 soak it omg lor. Lol

Yup surf net cum watch online drama. Good leh can still walk ard. The lab at mt e novena there got nth ard that can see see look look lor. Mbe sit there no move sugar level is high lor. Tsk tsk...

Haha u r right...i saw it already feel so yucky somemore need to clean the cloth diapers b4 soak it omg lor. Lol
The nursery was on same floor so din really walk much.. If can walk more think will burn more sugar lolz
Yes must soak and sometime can't even get rid my gosh ... Something so small but yet their poo is scary lolx
And not just that they can shoot the poo out without warning

The nursery was on same floor so din really walk much.. If can walk more think will burn more sugar lolz
Yes must soak and sometime can't even get rid my gosh ... Something so small but yet their poo is scary lolx
And not just that they can shoot the poo out without warning
Haha at least better than sit there surf net for 2 hours.
Guess what I ever think of how come bb drink milk only poo so smelly ah....haha

Mine also turn down already .. According to gynae some babies are early starter they start to turn down as early as 5 months lolz
So good ... My baby still turning ard ... Not yet engaged .. Already 34 weeks .... I'm walking like a penguin ... But super slow ... My Hb and children have to keep slowing down and wait for me lol .. Now below is like so swollen ... Anyone staying in the east ? Can meet up ? Lol kekek

So good ... My baby still turning ard ... Not yet engaged .. Already 34 weeks .... I'm walking like a penguin ... But super slow ... My Hb and children have to keep slowing down and wait for me lol .. Now below is like so swollen ... Anyone staying in the east ? Can meet up ? Lol kekek
turn down only not engaged anyway for me it is C sect lolz so no diff whether engaged or not :p
meet up ..then you need to join the SAHM chat lor...it is easier for them to meet up then other FTWM

Feels a bit like the mothercare material imo..review after you collect yours! :)
from picture already give me the impression it is mother care material ...if it is indeed that really can stock up lolz...
btw how about the sizing are they good ?

turn down only not engaged anyway for me it is C sect lolz so no diff whether engaged or not :p
meet up ..then you need to join the SAHM chat lor...it is easier for them to meet up then other FTWM
Hahah mine never turn down all the while when I scan ... Always head up ...

May I know how to join for sahm ?

from picture already give me the impression it is mother care material ...if it is indeed that really can stock up lolz...
btw how about the sizing are they good ?
I think similar to mothercare also the sizing. I bought mostly 3-6mths..only 1 or 2 sets of 0-3mth..btw realised I'm 30 weeks 1 day today!! Jiayou mummies!

I think similar to mothercare also the sizing. I bought mostly 3-6mths..only 1 or 2 sets of 0-3mth..btw realised I'm 30 weeks 1 day today!! Jiayou mummies!
good lolz then still not bad ...hmm tomolo i will go collect my goods ... i'm 29wks today ...

i just checked my purchased items i think i bought too much sleepsuits/ body suits lolz... i currently have 8 sets excepting NEXT 7 set lolz ( size 3 - 6 months lolz)...then day swap shirt x 10 ( size 3-6 months) excluding the 3 teddy bear size from Gerber.. then 5 rompers ( 3 -6 months) and 2 rompers ( 6-9months)... dresses x 4 size 0-3months

hmm think i can stop buying clothes already lolz ... these should be more than enough to last me 1-2 months lolz

good lolz then still not bad ...hmm tomolo i will go collect my goods ... i'm 29wks today ...

i just checked my purchased items i think i bought too much sleepsuits/ body suits lolz... i currently have 8 sets excepting NEXT 7 set lolz ( size 3 - 6 months lolz)...then day swap shirt x 10 ( size 3-6 months) excluding the 3 teddy bear size from Gerber.. then 5 rompers ( 3 -6 months) and 2 rompers ( 6-9months)... dresses x 4 size 0-3months

hmm think i can stop buying clothes already lolz ... these should be more than enough to last me 1-2 months lolz
I think for me I have too many rompers haha..went on a buying frenzy..realised I didn't get dresses!

@ciakes quality is good right?! In fact, I think it feels similar to mothercare but better. The rompers n pj maintain it's shape even after numerous wash. Unlike those from mothercare, a lot of the neckline Juz gets wider----wider

@ciakes quality is good right?! In fact, I think it feels similar to mothercare but better. The rompers n pj maintain it's shape even after numerous wash. Unlike those from mothercare, a lot of the neckline Juz gets wider----wider
That is what I like to hear lolz

Good morning mummies!

Good to hear the Next material is good! My order is still in the cart. How are the sizes? Need to get one size up?

after my lesson with Gerber ...for online shopping i will up 1 size lolz
anyway tonight i will take picture of my goodie bag ... i ordered 3-6months size

eh paiseh im so noob with this... u order using the uk site or sg site? how much is delivery charges for example?

eh paiseh im so noob with this... u order using the uk site or sg site? how much is delivery charges for example?

SG site... even if you use the uk site they will divert you to SG site.
Free Delivery offer is currently available on all orders over SGD 40

I am interested to join SAHM group too:) who to PM

it is Whatsapp .. you need to check with the group owner of that whatsapp lolz

Are we allowed to walk around during the OGTT test?? I cannot sit down for 1 hour at a stretch and just wait for time to pass... So need to plan what to do while waiting....

Are we allowed to walk around during the OGTT test?? I cannot sit down for 1 hour at a stretch and just wait for time to pass... So need to plan what to do while waiting....
1hr ..it should be 2 hrs ...what i did is walk to nursery look at babies and back...sit for awhile then walk to toilet ..or talk to the reception and get my room selected and fill up paper work ...

i have been asked to make deposit for gynae delivery of $2.14K as well as fill up hospital form and select the room type last week

btw to share my exp at AMK that day ah... i did my test at 825, sit down till abt 9 am (was reading the book by wong boh boi abt baby care), needed to pee. Long queue for the toilet, so I was done only at arnd... 915 or 920. Was talking to this auntie for 20 mins (TCSS lah), then she had to go.

The next 40 mins... I was watching 1 ep of drama...almost completed it but it was time for my 2nd draw.

Paid for my test at the self-pay machine , then i was off by 1040am

1hr ..it should be 2 hrs ...what i did is walk to nursery look at babies and back...sit for awhile then walk to toilet ..or talk to the reception and get my room selected and fill up paper work ...

i have been asked to make deposit for gynae delivery of $2.14K as well as fill up hospital form and select the room type last week
i selected my room type when i was like..wk 12 or sth. but nv pay deposit yet.

that's really early .. for me it is supposed to be next visit but since i am free i did everything one go
ya v early..i went to pay for my stuff, then the clinic assistant asked me to choose. I went"huh???" cos i was totally unprepared. hence i just flipped thru the folder which showed photos of the rooms, then i told her "single".

Back