(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Market rate is 2.6k n abv for 28 days.usually I go by recommendation .they r recommended by people who engage them before then I will consider. Else no. Agency I m not too sure.
I don't dare to ask around yet for CL.. I still haven't really announce yet..

Mine is 2.8k .msian ones starts 2.6k.
CL is soooo exp..

You can check out the details on tmc website. They have the course content, dates, times, instructors, locations and rates all listed.

http://www.thomsonmedical.com/childbirth-education-course-2/
https://apps.thomsonmedical.com/
Cool! I shall go for AMK hub classes.. Thanks got the link!

I had craving for hotpot last nite. So at 1am this morning, hubby and I went for supper. Crazy but it was sooo good so happy.....Hahaha....realised appetite seems better and no food aversion at this hour
Now I can eat 6 meals a day.. But small ones.. Scared I will balloon..

Hi All!! I'm a first-time mom-to-be here. My EDD is 7 May 2015, anyone with the same EDD? Currently in my 12th week and am going for my Oscar scan tomorrow at TMC.
I'm one day after you.. So scared of going oscar next week too...

Mine is 8 May :)
The gynae kept shifting the EDD and now we have the same EDD! Let's see who pop first..

Yeah I need to control too otherwise will balloon like crazy. Just told my hubby I need to start exercising soon now that I am feeling better.

The gynae kept shifting the EDD and now we have the same EDD! Let's see who pop first..

Hehe... See who's bb is more anxious to see the world ;)

Same here. I constantly feel hungry. I ate but barely 2hrs later I m hungry again

I don't dare to ask around yet for CL.. I still haven't really announce yet..

CL is soooo exp..

Cool! I shall go for AMK hub classes.. Thanks got the link!
My friend got hers for this yr at 2.4. She say every yr increasing. When I call them they say they are still keeping their price at 2.6k n yet increase

I book mine at 2.8. She is local n we went to meet her n then confirm her on the spot.

I've booked my CL too. she quoted me $2.5k. good CL's are mostly booked till June already I think. I have called like 4 others almost a month ago and they couldn't even commit to May. think mummies now are more kiasu, book the moment they found they are pregnant?

I've booked my CL too. she quoted me $2.5k. good CL's are mostly booked till June already I think. I have called like 4 others almost a month ago and they couldn't even commit to May. think mummies now are more kiasu, book the moment they found they are pregnant?
My friend say moment u see heart beat means must book CL

I booked mine at $2.3k. Actually should book the moment you found out you are pregnant, especially if you book private ones. Bcoz no need to pay deposit anyway so can cancel anytime.

newbiemum80, were you given a scan pic to keep as memento? I really treasure this period during pregnancy. it's like having a little miracle with me every single day! :)

lately my little one has been moving quite a bit. can feel really obvious nudges from the inside. can't wait to feel even more!

babygaga, $2.3k is quite reasonable. it didn't cross my mind that CL's will be so hard to book! I thought I was being early by booking at 9 weeks pregnant. turned out I was late. lol! thank God still managed to secure a good one.

starrymommy, I wanted to book the moment I tested positive at week 5 but the constant bleeding distracted me & I forgot abt it. Luckily we still managed to book our CLs.

Re: formula milk for mums
my colleague tried the Frisomum formula yesterday. she said it tastes mild and nice, has a light vanilla fragrance and not too sweet.

Hi all

Can advise me what's CL jobs? Only take care baby or also take care of mommy? I have no experience on this so need mummy advise here. :D:p

Vinka, CL will cook, wash, do simple housework for the mummy and baby only. meals and other chores for your other family members will not be included in her work scopes. she will also assist you at night with baby's feeding, burping, changing diaper etc. so that you can sleep. best is let CL know beforehand what is your food preference (etc. no liver, less ginger..) and whether you want to breastfeed or formula feed, so that there won't be any clashes or disagreements later on. you got face your CL for 28 days and nights straight! hope you find a good one. :)

newbiemum80, were you given a scan pic to keep as memento? I really treasure this period during pregnancy. it's like having a little miracle with me every single day! :)

lately my little one has been moving quite a bit. can feel really obvious nudges from the inside. can't wait to feel even more!
Yes we got so excited seeing our little one that we forgot to video it down.

My friends told me to start after 1st trimester. I am now at end of 1st trimester so will start drinking, especially I have not been eating well and not gaining weight.
I started drinking since 8 weeks. Abit kiasu.my friend told me will help bb grow.tpday mine measure size same as the edd date. In fact is 1 day earlier than edd. Now same date as daddy bday. He is very happy haha

Hi Starrymommy,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i think better to ask my mom to come help me as i'm not sure about good CL.
And might be some culture different with me.

Hi all,

Just joined this thread, so many mommies and mommies here already! My EDD is 27 May, anyone same date or close? Looks like most are due in early May. Having my #2, #1 will turn 3 next month.

Currently going to a gynae at Clementi cos nearby my place instead of my usual gynae Dr Paul Tseng at TLC. Thomson is too far ever since I moved. Plus always have to wait for so long to see him, and the consultation takes less than 5 min o_O But may still go back to him for delivery, haven decided yet.

@meilan28 TMC is ok i guess. But got abit pissed during my delivery for #1 when my delivery nurse was stealing glances at the tv when I was pushing my gal out. Guess she got bored that I took too long haha. Other than that my stay was quite ok. You can go for a hospital tour before delivery to see the facilities.

Feeling more anxious about this pregnancy than the first time, and still dun dare to announce yet. Seems more tiring, maybe the age factor.

glad to know all went well! :) can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. have you announced the good news already?
Ya. We announced before .lolx probably be cos we are too happy. The smiles n happiness everyone also can see. Some also suspect I m pregnant n ask me so I just admit lo.

haha! me too, if people ask I just say yes lor. haven't mention anything on FB yet. yesterday took 1 pic with family and also don't dare to post 'cos the tummy was very obvious!

@starrymommy about 9 wks now. EDD keeps shifting though, at first abt mid May then gynae say late May due to size.

But yes, tummy abit obvious now but at the stage where pple may assume im just fat haha. I hv plenty of A-line dresses, so still able to hide.

Wish this first tri will be quickly over soon! Tired all the time n simply no energy to play w my gal. She's so active at this age, feel guilty when i let her just watch tv cos too fatigued.

My friend got hers for this yr at 2.4. She say every yr increasing. When I call them they say they are still keeping their price at 2.6k n yet increase

I book mine at 2.8. She is local n we went to meet her n then confirm her on the spot.
I tot local CL is super exp.. Looks like it's almost same as Malaysian ones..

I hope I dare to do that.. Till now, I'm still worried every other day that bb may not stay.. I called one so far and kanna rejected.. Any standard qn to ask or tell the CL?

My friend say moment u see heart beat means must book CL
Now I start to feel gan chiong liao.. Die le.. Sob..

@starrymommy about 9 wks now. EDD keeps shifting though, at first abt mid May then gynae say late May due to size.

But yes, tummy abit obvious now but at the stage where pple may assume im just fat haha. I hv plenty of A-line dresses, so still able to hide.

Wish this first tri will be quickly over soon! Tired all the time n simply no energy to play w my gal. She's so active at this age, feel guilty when i let her just watch tv cos too fatigued.

I wish mine will be over soon too. So sick of feeling ill. Going to be 9 weeks soon, but almost a month more. Gahhhhhh

When I wear skirts, I can't stand to have the waist band on my tummy, so uncomfy.

I confirmed my CL last week. Recommended by my colleagues, 3 of them using her. 2.5k from Malaysia. My colleagues also recommend me another malaysian CL who is also quite popular. If you haven't find one, pm me and I will share her contact.

booy, I have 1 ready one if u need. A sis recommend to me cos she booked another one...then I jus managed to book a much cheaper one..so gonna let go this. Let me know soon b4 I cancel :)

bbhopes2009, some private CL's don't require a deposit. the one I booked no need. she said she will honour her word.

cynn04, hope 1st tri passes quickly for you too! another few weeks. very fast one. :)

Re: bump
mine is huge now. like 5 mths pregnant. :p couldn't hide from 6 weeks onwards. skin very loose around belly area after having 2 kids. i usually wear a shapewear underneath my clothes and ever since preggy, can't wear so all the flabby bits started showing.

Back