(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

So it is rebate if no room them
Bo Hua I rather they upgrade me lolz
if rebate i will kpkb and bang table bang wall bang floor.

but if it is a 100 rebate calculated on the room rate of the shared room, that's a diff story. they arent too clear if the rebate is on the single room or shared room

i'd love a suite nonetheless <3 <3

Anyone getting Spectra S1 breast pump?

Why did you choose S1?? Most people I see prefer M1 or 9+ compared to S1 which is bulkier...

even that day when i did my pedi, the manicurist said she wont massage my feet ...

Actually even during facial, my therapist also don't do massage for my head or back... she also don't use diamond peel machine for me....'

I guess people don't want to be held liable, hence they rather not do to be on the safe side...

cause i worried TMC cant guarantee us single room? any idea? headache thinking about it. lol
I'm oso considering between mt e novena and tmc. Went to mt e novena tour only and my cheapo hubby say abit ex although the rooms are nice and all...
If tmc no single room, jus ask hubby go home and sleep lor. Lol.
Did your gynae say any preference for which hospital?

I'm oso considering between mt e novena and tmc. Went to mt e novena tour only and my cheapo hubby say abit ex although the rooms are nice and all...
If tmc no single room, jus ask hubby go home and sleep lor. Lol.
Did your gynae say any preference for which hospital?

but the rooms are nice right? heehee tempting.
tmc i heard alot of bad reviews also. pros and cons.
not yet but he has a clinic at mount E so i guess he will encourage us to go there instead.
but prices wise i think both hospital add up ard the same?

I read the specs thot S1 is better mah so I chose it lor.... Last nite collect it then know so heavy.... Grrrrrr... 1.86kg.... Saw a few dec mummies oso get S1 :(

if rebate i will kpkb and bang table bang wall bang floor.

but if it is a 100 rebate calculated on the room rate of the shared room, that's a diff story. they arent too clear if the rebate is on the single room or shared room

i'd love a suite nonetheless <3 <3
Lolz who will mind suites... Treatment really big diff lolz.. For both adult and bb

I read the specs thot S1 is better mah so I chose it lor.... Last nite collect it then know so heavy.... Grrrrrr... 1.86kg.... Saw a few dec mummies oso get S1 :(

I also planning to get S1. i think its quieter than 9+ but heavier.. where did you bought it from and how much was it?

but the rooms are nice right? heehee tempting.
tmc i heard alot of bad reviews also. pros and cons.
not yet but he has a clinic at mount E so i guess he will encourage us to go there instead.
but prices wise i think both hospital add up ard the same?
Ya lor...All the rooms like hotels...haha...
Haven't really compare the price of both hospital. But I guess shld be not much diff in the price in the end.
My gynae clinic is in mt e novena, next visit then she will discuss wif us. So I think she wld encourage us to go there oso...

Lolz who will mind suites... Treatment really big diff lolz.. For both adult and bb
i'd go for the most exp suite only if i gotta go for c-sec if bb is breech or i tio pre-eclampsia. cos my GE integrated shield plan covers that :D But that said...I'd rather not get chopped if i can help it

Haven't really compare the price of both hospital. But I guess shld be not much diff in the price in the end.
My gynae clinic is in mt e novena, next visit then she will discuss wif us. So I think she wld encourage us to go there oso...

its really like hotel room! my hubby still ask one important question, is there cable tv inside like sports channel? :p:p

They will alway encourage hospital nearest to their clinic lolz

i'd go for the most exp suite only if i gotta go for c-sec if bb is breech or i tio pre-eclampsia. cos my GE integrated shield plan covers that :D But that said...I'd rather not get chopped if i can help it
Wah

The coverage is childbirth complications covered are ectopic pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or eclampsia, disseminated intravascular coagulation, miscarriage after the first trimester of the pregnancy, antepartum haemorrhage, intrauterine death, choriocarcinoma and hydatidiform mole, acute fatty liver pregnancy, breech delivery, placenta previa and post partum haemorrhage. A waiting period of 300 days applies.

Last edited:
I also planning to get S1. i think its quieter than 9+ but heavier.. where did you bought it from and how much was it?

I get fm kangalove.... $300. Bb fair selling $389.... I cheapo get it outside.... Heeeeeee
U can find kangalove parenting hub in fb. Then collect it in Chua chu kang area.

I get fm kangalove.... $300. Bb fair selling $389.... I cheapo get it outside.... Heeeeeee
U can find kangalove parenting hub in fb. Then collect it in Chua chu kang area.

icic.. thanks.. think same price as gracia.. just that shipping addtional $8.. just curious is the power adapter 3 pins like SG? cos i know spectra from korea, so wondering if it is 2 round pins plug..

Wah

The coverage is childbirth complications covered are ectopic pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or eclampsia, disseminated intravascular coagulation, miscarriage after the first trimester of the pregnancy, antepartum haemorrhage, intrauterine death, choriocarcinoma and hydatidiform mole, acute fatty liver pregnancy, breech delivery, placenta previa and post partum haemorrhage. A waiting period of 300 days applies.
i just pray that if touchwood i kenna it will be first diagnosed after 300 days. cos i upgraded it in feb or is it early march...

icic.. thanks.. think same price as gracia.. just that shipping addtional $8.. just curious is the power adapter 3 pins like SG? cos i know spectra from korea, so wondering if it is 2 round pins plug..

Ok checked. Is a normal 3 pin adaptor can use in Singapore type.

10 mths is calculated from the day we buy insurance right? Cos bought it last year aug just renew it this year aug. So touch wood touch wood case is covered under insurance right?
It is from the day you bought or upgrade it then add this time period then can claim .. Renewal without changes is covered

I am very kiasu one-pro natural. So did my research and they said newborns dun really need soap, so I will try not to use at the start. Otherwise I have more natural products on standby like Dr Bronner's baby for shower. Coconut oil or paw paw for rash prevention. Never even buy any zinc oxide cream. Intend to air baby's bum as much as possible to prevent rash.
Will get California Baby at a later stage cause their ingredients list look more natural than Mustela.

If use cloth diaper then don't need diaper cream at all. I'm gg to use cloth diapers once the baby only poos once a day

Calling for interest on GROUP Maternity Shots!
- $20 per pax
- One indoor + one outdoor shoot (outdoor is 5 mins walk away at Emily Park)
- Shoot will last approx 2 hrs
- All shots (around 40-50 shots depending) returned in hi-res (one main indoor & outdoor shoot will be fully edited, the rest with minor edits)

Currently we are voting to choose a date (28 Nov, 5 Dec or 12 Dec). If you're interested, please register in FB of January 2015 Mommies group. If you're not in the fb group, PM me your WhatsApp number to join WA chat.

If use cloth diaper then don't need diaper cream at all. I'm gg to use cloth diapers once the baby only poos once a day
Wait till baby pop once a day might be quite long....

My gal up to 2 yr old poo around 2-3times a day.. pd say its normal as her stomach less volume...

Yeah just got a call from clinic ... my GD result is borderline normal but still considered normal so just watch my diet no need to prick finger regularly lolz

Need to buy some nice cake to celebrate Liao lolz
But nice cake but eat only a bit ok ??? Haha n drink lota of water to flush it out....

Good no need prick fingers... celebrate !

Yeah just got a call from clinic ... my GD result is borderline normal but still considered normal so just watch my diet no need to prick finger regularly lolz

Need to buy some nice cake to celebrate Liao lolz
Haha can treat urself nice cake as small reward...lol
I can only c cannot eat also. No dessert no bubble tea no cake n still need to poke finger.
Scare lor endocrine dr said usually 3rd tri he c is need jab lor. Fingers crossed :)

Congrats! Can go enjoy ur weekend now :)

Yes .. Can enjoy weekend better hehehe

But nice cake but eat only a bit ok ??? Haha n drink lota of water to flush it out....

Good no need prick fingers... celebrate !

Yes dear . I have learnt my lesson during #1 time ... Now all in moderation and lots of water to flush them out and more walk hehhe
Phew mine ones is renewal without changes...
Did u buy pregnancy plan as well?

Nope I dun believe in that insurance 1stly not that I wan to claim but the t & c make It difficult to claim
And 2ndly if touch wood can claim
I find the sum insured insufficient lolx quite peanut when shits really happened
Haha can treat urself nice cake as small reward...lol
I can only c cannot eat also. No dessert no bubble tea no cake n still need to poke finger.
Scare lor endocrine dr said usually 3rd tri he c is need jab lor. Fingers crossed :)
Finger cross for you ... Do walks after meals to burn the sugar .. And less carbo ... 3rd trim very fast over .. When bb is out u will realized all these suffering is still worthwhile

Yes .. Can enjoy weekend better hehehe

Yes dear . I have learnt my lesson during #1 time ... Now all in moderation and lots of water to flush them out and more walk hehhe

Nope I dun believe in that insurance 1stly not that I wan to claim but the t & c make It difficult to claim
And 2ndly if touch wood can claim
I find the sum insured insufficient lolx quite peanut when shits really happened

Finger cross for you ... Do walks after meals to burn the sugar .. And less carbo ... 3rd trim very fast over .. When bb is out u will realized all these suffering is still worthwhile
Ya lor endure 1st tell myself everything is worth for the bb.
Heard dr said it will back to normal aft delivery or 6 mths later. Your return to normal range once deliver or 6 mths?

I have cloth diapers on standby but most people tell me not to use during first few months cause poo too watery.
Better not for 1st few mths. If too waterly stick on cloth diaper u will wash till siao n feel super yucky. I c liao also got phobia really omg if everyday washing it plus many.

Ya lor endure 1st tell myself everything is worth for the bb.
Heard dr said it will back to normal aft delivery or 6 mths later. Your return to normal range once deliver or 6 mths?
Mine was borderline case .. After birth back to normal but nothing to be happy cos that means we are high risk for type 2 when get older

Mine was borderline case .. After birth back to normal but nothing to be happy cos that means we are high risk for type 2 when get older
Omg but think of it which is true. The higher chance to get it when get older. Err getting old time we need to on diet liao. But it is quite common for old folk to get it also. Just an wei zi zi...lol

I salute my mum and grandma who washed my cloth diapers lor.. my mum said disposable was a luxury so everyday was cloth diaper.
Haha but for ur bb are u going to use cloth diapers or disposable type?
Alamak I saw my eldest sis wash it plus the clothes that bb wearing one day easily one bucket. And the stain on cloth diapers that soak in buckets I found it so yucky. Hahaha

Alamak I saw my eldest sis wash it plus the clothes that bb wearing one day easily one bucket. And the stain on cloth diapers that soak in buckets I found it so yucky. Hahaha

During confinement, I can't really control cause cannot touch water. Whoever changing diaper will decide whether they want to use cloth or disposable.

After that since I am taking care of baby myself, I will see for myself how yucky it is then decide. My hubbt bought a lot of newborn diapers so I will most probably try to finish them up b4 baby grows too big for them.

I hope she didnt wash diapers with clothes. I read that supposed to separate the loads.

Dating wt hubby: 1st time watch movie at GV Gold Class.Big comfortable sofa seat suited for preggies :D
ImageUploadedByForum1414219126.122551.jpg

Back