2WW - for those TTC-ing

I feel your pain.. feeling all so crappy today and shit happened at work. Wanna cry but cannot find anyone in ofc to unload this to. Everything is just not going right.. sigh.. :(

veromon, if you need to cry, just let it out ba.
How is your visit to kkh?

i also waiting for my AF to come :(
CD 37 liao and i am down with bad diahorea for the past 2 days.
i think this month will delay even further...haiz

Did you try http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/forums/want-to-sell-preloved-items-only.26/?
I am also CD37 today... i dun hv diarrhea but gassy and increase in appetite...
i think AF will only come when i see my gynea for medication.. sianz to max...
anyway happy friday ladies..

Waves to csy1 and Beanie Peeps!
Not exactly v near but I am at CD 32 today. :)

veromon, if you need to cry, just let it out ba.
How is your visit to kkh?

Thanks Piggling. Nice to have support here. :) really tough. . Wondering why nothing is going on smoothly. Well, it is another day and I shall sleep with a happy heart to welcome a new day tomorrow.

My visit to kkh was quite unpleasant today. Consultation took 5 mins and wait time was 2 hrs. Nothing done except to talk to doc for 5 mins. Really really pissed. But nvm, I shall persevere... should not have chosen public hospital.. or maybe I suay.. haha.. ok nvm. I take a deep breath in and endure... so long as I get my results and help. So long as I can have my bb. Hahaha :p

i also waiting for my AF to come :(
CD 37 liao and i am down with bad diahorea for the past 2 days.
i think this month will delay even further...haiz

Haha. Me at cd 36. No preggy symptoms and bbt at 36.7. No hope liao... So I know im just waiting for AF to come. Jiayou Jiayou csy1. I had flu last wk so I think it delayed my menses too.

Thanks Piggling. Nice to have support here. :) really tough. . Wondering why nothing is going on smoothly. Well, it is another day and I shall sleep with a happy heart to welcome a new day tomorrow.

My visit to kkh was quite unpleasant today. Consultation took 5 mins and wait time was 2 hrs. Nothing done except to talk to doc for 5 mins. Really really pissed. But nvm, I shall persevere... should not have chosen public hospital.. or maybe I suay.. haha.. ok nvm. I take a deep breath in and endure... so long as I get my results and help. So long as I can have my bb. Hahaha :p

Did the doc say anything or decide to send you for any tests? Totally understand your frustrations. 2hrs wait is v long and if it is fruitful visit, nvm but only last for 5 mins.. Really quite sian.

Did the doc say anything or decide to send you for any tests? Totally understand your frustrations. 2hrs wait is v long and if it is fruitful visit, nvm but only last for 5 mins.. Really quite sian.

Doc didnt say much. He just said to go for the tests as he cannot give info without testing. Hmm.. really useless trip

Doc didnt say much. He just said to go for the tests as he cannot give info without testing. Hmm.. really useless trip
Don't feel that way. First consult they really won't say much because they are prescribing tests only... without seeing ur test results they also have nothing to say. It's the same everywhere. I find it odd u wait 2 hrs though .. is it because u are referral patient via Polyclinic? I go to NUH as a pvte patient and my avg waiting time is 10-20 mins, even for the popular gynae.

Hugs. At least he send you for tests le... Like all the other ladies said de, maybe after tests, doc can diagnose better and can help u le. Don't worry, ok? Jia you

Don't feel that way. First consult they really won't say much because they are prescribing tests only... without seeing ur test results they also have nothing to say. It's the same everywhere. I find it odd u wait 2 hrs though .. is it because u are referral patient via Polyclinic? I go to NUH as a pvte patient and my avg waiting time is 10-20 mins, even for the popular gynae.

Chloe I went as a pte patient. I wanted to reduce waiting time too. But I ended up waiting for 2 hours. Quite pissed. :( thanks for the info...

Hello to my fellow TTC sisters!

What a lovely thread! Especially seeing sisters "graduating" from here. I hope I will be able to graduate from TTC soon.
Anyway, I am 11DPO today. I don't have any symptoms so far. Keeping fingers crossed everyday.

Wish everyone good luck and ganbatte!!! Fighting!

Dont be too sad. Enjoy your weekend, ok? Sometimes some things we will meet abit of difficulties at the start but the sunsequent journey will get much smoother. :)

Thank you. Just realise I missed your earlier post. No. I have not done any tests. Just met doc. Tests n ultrasound another day. Maybe that's why I was so angry cuz no tests done

What a lovely thread! Especially seeing sisters "graduating" from here. I hope I will be able to graduate from TTC soon.
Anyway, I am 11DPO today. I don't have any symptoms so far. Keeping fingers crossed everyday.

Jiayou bepositive! Haha. Jiayou to me too. Let's work hard together. Im at my 12th ttc cycle. Hoping to graduate soon. Never expect ttc to be this tough. How about u?

Jiayou bepositive! Haha. Jiayou to me too. Let's work hard together. Im at my 12th ttc cycle. Hoping to graduate soon. Never expect ttc to be this tough. How about u?

Thanks veromon! Yes, it is a tough journey and I did not expect it to be so tough either. But along the way, I learnt more about my body and realised that I was so ignorant about so many things about my own body.

I started in Jan this year so this is my 9th TTC cycle. Yes, let's work hard together! Fighting!
:)

Thanks veromon! Yes, it is a tough journey and I did not expect it to be so tough either. But along the way, I learnt more about my body and realised that I was so ignorant about so many things about my own body.

I started in Jan this year so this is my 9th TTC cycle. Yes, let's work hard together! Fighting!
How did ur tests results come out? All good?

Same same! I have been trying around the same time as u but no good news still.:(

Same same! I have been trying around the same time as u but no good news still.:(

Hi lemon tart! ;)

Oh we are same-TTC-start-month buddies then!!?? Haha... Hope we will "graduate" together soon too! Let's hang onto that thought ya? :) Ganbatte!
As my HB just told me this morning, "the best things will need a little waiting". So chin up and do our best! When it is time, it will happen.

Hi chloe

All the tests results came back encouraging. :) Have to work hard and wait for our turn.

I think you are trying for #2, right? How many months are you into your TTC?
That is good news! Probably it's just round the corner for u. I'm about 9-10 cycles in as well... yes for my #2.

Good luck to you! :)

I am at DPO 8... Hopefully we all get to hear good news soon.

Good luck to you! :)

I am at DPO 8... Hopefully we all get to hear good news soon.

Hi Piggling

Good luck to you too! Are you experiencing any symptoms so far? When are you due for testing?

I am feeling none and due to test in 4 days time. The fact that I have no symptoms is not very encouraging. Haha...

Hi Piggling

Good luck to you too! Are you experiencing any symptoms so far? When are you due for testing?

I am feeling none and due to test in 4 days time. The fact that I have no symptoms is not very encouraging. Haha...

Hi bepositive
I am same as you! Due to test in 4 days' time and also no symptoms ..haiz..brace myself for another BFN. It's been a year since my miscarriage...time really flies.

Hi bepositive
I am same as you! Due to test in 4 days' time and also no symptoms ..haiz..brace myself for another BFN. It's been a year since my miscarriage...time really flies.

Oh sorry to hear that. It must have been so tough for you. Are you TTC-ing for #1 or??
We could have been cycle buddies! Haha... We still can, just that it is ending soon.

Hey AF is not here yet so don't say that. Think about it being BFP. Must build positive energy around you.

Oh sorry to hear that. It must have been so tough for you. Are you TTC-ing for #1 or??
We could have been cycle buddies! Haha... We still can, just that it is ending soon.

Hey AF is not here yet so don't say that. Think about it being BFP. Must build positive energy around you.
Thanks! Yes, still struggling with Ttcing for #1.

Yes. Indeed very tough. Took my bbt this morning and there's a dip in temp so will expect AF in a few days. Feel all my efforts doing acu, making red dates longan,drink red bean soup and taking all the various supplements all went down the drain. Really disappointed

Yes. Indeed very tough. Took my bbt this morning and there's a dip in temp so will expect AF in a few days. Feel all my efforts doing acu, making red dates longan,drink red bean soup and taking all the various supplements all went down the drain. Really disappointed
Hi bepositive

Oceandeep, sorry to hear abt ur loss. :( wanna check with you if you mc in the early stage of preggy? I asked because there was a month when I broke out in cold sweat and had very serious abdominal cramps till I had to lie on floor and cry. Shortly after, blood came out. That pain is atypical of my usual cramps thou it happened during the time AF was supposed to come. Few mths later, I read abt how mc is like and I started to wonder if I mc. im v scared and I wonder if doc cld detect if one has history of mc. This incident is still a mystery to me. And I feel v guilty cuz I didnt seek medical help thinking it is just period (didnt expect to be preggy) and I wonder if tt incident affected my reproductive health (if it really is mc).. so I wonder how was mc like (sorry to make you relive the memory. It is ok if u dont qanna share)

And I feel your pain abt drinking longan red dates tea, etc.. but I still hope for u to get ur bfp this mth! No af = still got hope!

Hi Piggling

Hi Bepositive. :)
I think I am due to test in 4-5 days time because my luteal phase is around 13-14 days.
I have no symptoms too.. Hahaha.. In fact my previous cycles, I always feel abit of this and abit of that but this cycle, nothing. Just abit crampy at DPO4. Maybe the cramps will hit when nearing AF...

Thanks! Yes, still struggling with Ttcing for #1.

Feel for you babe. I am also struggling to get my #1. This journey is really tough.

Sending hugs to you, oceandeep and lemon tart...
Agree that the journey is really tough... really envy people who can have 1 after another...
Government always said people don't want to have kids but in reality, there are many of us who are struggling...
I also wish to have more kids but when even no. 1 refused to come, what can we do?

Hihi.. usually mc is after af date. Usually is when one tested positive. And early stage of mc will happens like 1-2 weeks after af date. That will be chemical pregnancy. For this. Will have spotting for few days then menses flow. Actually mc will not have big cramps or even break into cold sweat. This is also up to individual body. Chemical will be like usual menses and will not have anything inside as it hasn't formed into a sac. Don't even need doctor review. And gynae cannot tell if u miscarriage before. Especially chemical.

U mentioned that u suspect mc around the af period but I doubt its MC. It looks like just bad menses cramp during day 1-2. Cramping. If u always have this type of cold sweat and menses cramp till so bad prolonging to every menses, U gotta see gyane to check on ur womb. My cousin always have this during her menses and she was diagnosed with inverter uterus. Meaning her flowing of menses is opposite of the normal which causes pain.

Don't scare urself. Journey of TTC can only look forward. Never backwards.

beanie peeps.. hahaha...this round only okie. hope next round we both grad!

yesterday my friend give birth...we go catch baby dust / luck :p
she also after a long while give birth to her # 2. Her hubby carry a baby than shortly she tio
so i ask my hubby carry ....hehe

beanie peeps.. hahaha...this round only okie. hope next round we both grad!

yesterday my friend give birth...we go catch baby dust / luck :p
she also after a long while give birth to her # 2. Her hubby carry a baby than shortly she tio
so i ask my hubby carry ....hehe

Hope you tio soon too, after your hubby carry the baby. :)

Hi Bepositive. :)
I think I am due to test in 4-5 days time because my luteal phase is around 13-14 days.
I have no symptoms too.. Hahaha.. In fact my previous cycles, I always feel abit of this and abit of that but this cycle, nothing. Just abit crampy at DPO4. Maybe the cramps will hit when nearing AF...

Piggling, you have a short cycle of about 21-22 days. I seem to think it means you have more chances than a lady with average cycle days of 30 days? Heehee...
Hmmm... If you are saying cramps near AF means you are out, I read from other ladies that it could also be good news, so don't think too much ya!

Actually I had a little pinkish discharge on 6 DPO, just 1 wipe on the toilet paper (sorry tmi), and that was it. So I caved in and tested yesterday (11 DPO) and this morning (12 DPO) with online test strips but both came back BFN. Anyway, I shall continue to wait. Either way, it will mean another new beginning. :)

Back