any 35 and above trying for their first?

Hihi redvel, next move now is for hubby to take his SA but a more detailed one as it tests for binding. Also waiting for my menses to come (today already CD28). On second day of menses will take blood to test for fsh and also start my clomid loh. My IVF counselling is in October. So gotta try naturally or iui in the meantime.

Hey! I had previously shared about my ttc journey and how I conceived naturally after going through healing and yoga with mdm Valencia tan from yoga-inn. In my sharing, I mentioned about investing in a good luck clover too from Julie Roberts.

Today I am happy to share that my friend who was ttcing is tested positive with twins, as predicted by mdm tan! she told my friend her ivf journey will be a success and expecting twins. Sounds too good to be true, but it's the truth! My friend went for scan and confirmed it. Okay u may think its pure coincidence but I just want to encourage all ttc to give it a shot with mdm tan. It is possible to be pregnant! U can search thread for sharings on mdm valencia tan. Quite a few happy recommendations. Good luck ladies! I will be glad to share on any details that you may need to clarify. ( =

We got it, papermoon. I hope you're not advertising; and in other threads too.

Good journey to you and your friend.

Today is my first day of menses..new cycle new hope. I will be doing my blood test to check for FSH. Going to start clomid this cycle and also take med by Dr Zou to improve the quality of my eggs. Feeling excited as I am doing something slightly different from previous cycles.

Thank you so much ocean deep. Anyone know when can re start acupucture after lap to remove the cyst?

hi gals.. sorry has been mia for a while...

my ivf journey failed Again this time... before ER, scan showed 9 eggs. On ER day, only 4 eggs were retrieved, 3 fertilized but only 1 grow. So I only had 1 embryo transferred - Grade 2 (superior - according to embryologist)...

just had a blood test done yesterday... supposed to be tomorrow... but i already saw some stain and decided to call the clinic and went for blood test during lunch... this morning confirmed BFN... was prepared for the worst and cried like mad yesterday till eyes looked swollen this morning... felt really lousy... really dunno wat's wrong.. I was quite hopeful this time even though I only had 1 embryo... v disheartened..

those still ttc, i will pray for you all... jia you !! hope to hear more positive news... !!

anyway, i have not given up... will try again... !! gambate ! if fann wong can get pregnant at 43, i still have hope... we all do !

Hi Hopenfaith, I had failed IUI in june too, felt like it's end of world. I know how you feel, i too know it's failed when i start feeling aching, don feel like doing blood test cos already kinda noe is a failed process. Felt even more disheartened when u keep seeing preggie ladies everywhere, but don give up yet

hi gals.. sorry has been mia for a while...

my ivf journey failed Again this time... before ER, scan showed 9 eggs. On ER day, only 4 eggs were retrieved, 3 fertilized but only 1 grow. So I only had 1 embryo transferred - Grade 2 (superior - according to embryologist)...

just had a blood test done yesterday... supposed to be tomorrow... but i already saw some stain and decided to call the clinic and went for blood test during lunch... this morning confirmed BFN... was prepared for the worst and cried like mad yesterday till eyes looked swollen this morning... felt really lousy... really dunno wat's wrong.. I was quite hopeful this time even though I only had 1 embryo... v disheartened..

those still ttc, i will pray for you all... jia you !! hope to hear more positive news... !!

anyway, i have not given up... will try again... !! gambate ! if fann wong can get pregnant at 43, i still have hope... we all do !
Hi:hopenfaith, hugs...
Have a good rest first. Its a tough journey n only ladies like us who gone through this can understand

hopenfaith, sorry to hear of the news. IVF is indeed a winding long journey for many of us.
Hope you'll feel better as the days pass and have yourself embark the process again when you are emotionally and physically ready. Good luck!

Jia you hope n faith. Go for your fav food or shopping or short tour to make yourself happy.
We deserve to be happie.

I have Tried bp international, langham hotel n eaton hotel in kowloon. Eaton not bad n free wifi up to 3-4 devices per room.

Have been a silent reader all a while. I am 35 years this year. My pregnancy was totally unexpected but foetus could not make it at 6 weeks old upon my 2nd visit. I went through d&c surgery last week. Very recent, I was having breakdown in office till my eyes were badly swollen. Had been feeling guilty for not able to take good care of myself and this foetus inside me.

Anyway, it's not first child, as I have 2 kids in teens.I longed for another baby but feel strange to know the big age gap between my kids and future baby.. Anyone encounter?

Hi Millbear, i'm about the same age as u, i totally u/stand your pain cos i was pregnant once but it stop growing the 2nd visit, no choice have to undergo washing. It totally broke me considering it was my 1st pregnancy. Frankly I never really walk out of it, i still feel the ache deeply though is already happen few years ago. Till now still unsucess in getting pregnant that i on verge of give up

Thank you so much dolly gal will check the hotels you recommend out :)

Mill bear : I went thru two MC but never really got over it. After 5 yrs now. Guess the hurt is really there. Hard to forget

I know it's hard to let go of our mc encounters.... to me I've already found closure. I don't feel anything when I see others I know are preggie or popped (beside being happy for them!). But it's important for one to grief and heal through time. Let it be your own pace and don't let anyone or anything rush you. I believe everything happens with a reason and I accept the fact that some things are not meant to be. And at the opposite spectrum, some good things will be meant to be. So be kind to ourselves and believe that good things will come, some day. Learn to let go of the past; but always have a space in our heart to keep the things which are precious to us.

Hi Redvel, trying to let go. But everytime see the eldest daughter of my neighbour, will think of my first miscarriage. Like if I dun miscarry, the child is this old. yeah not easy as person going thru but like what you say have to let go. Lots of tins in life are much easier if we choose to let go.

Hi ladies.... thanks for the support and encouragement which i can only find in this forum as we are going through this journey together... no one will understand except us who have gone through it...

meantime, though i still feel sad inside, i'm trying to get over it and try to make myself happy with little pleasures like retail therapy, good meals with close friends and massages...

i will pray for everyone in this forum who are still trying... be positive ! god will answer your prayer in HIS time...

ya, this kinda pain only we ourselves know it best. Yesterday I was watching a US show 'One born every minute' I really cried when I saw the ladies giving birth to their newborn kids, and how great a lady was being a surrogate mum knowing a swiss couple who have been yearning for a kid of their own for 17 yrs....that kind of mixed feelings really no words can explain. I was so touched when few yrs ago she help another couple to have twins....I just felt how great that lady was knowing other couple have problems having kids of their own, she kinda volunteer to help...

Hope n Faith : it takes time to heal but cannot forget. Is generous of you to pray for all n I believe u will also be blessed with good tins flowing.

dark rain : is touching for you to share the story.

Hi noble women,

Just come here to give you all encouragement although I have not been thru such tough journey as you all but I can understand and the pain, agony and disappointment you all face. My advice is still diet and exercise. Jiayou!!! :)

Hi noble women,
Hi sotong mummy, did you mean you lost weight thru exercise before you bfp? I am trying very hard to lose weight now.

Just come here to give you all encouragement although I have not been thru such tough journey as you all but I can understand and the pain, agony and disappointment you all face. My advice is still diet and exercise. Jiayou!!! :)

Hi Redvel, u always have these lobangs hehee :) so good to have a public holiday cos been a while eversince can properly rest at home ...:)

Hi noble women,

Hi sotong mummy, did you mean you lost weight thru exercise before you bfp? I am trying very hard to lose weight now.

Hi Sunbelle,

Trying to pick up some exercise like walking for 1 hour and some light jogging. However, I think it's more important that we work on our diet as it's more effective for weight loss.
The one and only time I managed to bfp, I was like 5-6 kg lighter so I am hoping to shed this excess weight and see if I can bfp again. Let's work hard together to lose some weight :)

Yeah Oceandeep, eversince I got married keep on piling weight. Yeah is really time to lose the weight. Yo have to go renew the gym membership n also start my jogging routine..yo, sumtimes is really discipline haha :)

Sunbelle, I feel you and perfectly understand the discipline part is not easy eh. Over the long weekend, I only managed to exercise one time. I need to put in more effort!!!
On days when I don't exercise , I think I must make sure at least I watch my food intake. Let's jia you together!!

Oceandeep 78, I didnt lose weight lar. I am already underweight! :-(. But I do realise when I turn to more greens, I become healthier and dun fall sick so often. My husband is vegetarian btw. Jia you! :)

Oops hehe. Hope your morning sickness still manageble Ya :)
You will gain some weight now! Stay relaxed n happy and really enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi All! Me MIA again...hahaha, started seeing TCM about 2 weeks ago, took chinese medicine almost everyday, then the doc said I looked slightly better..not sure how she look at it though I feel the same..hahaha, ask me to take body temperature every morning, and it really looks like stock market going up & down, just hope after taking chinese herbs a while, things would be better.

Hello everyone! Hope you all are well... Finally took the 1st step to SO-IUI.. In 2WW now..... Feel normal except feeling gassy, smaller appetite and crampy....

Hi darkrain75
Which Tcm did you see? I also started taking my bbt recently and it's very erratic. Let's jiayou!!

Hi oceandeep,

I went to Tong Ji at chin swee road there, actually last time when I go see another TCM, he already wants me to monitor my body temperature every morning, but just that after a while I didn't monitor anymore. But sometimes I'd slack in bed for few seconds then I take my body temp so it probably may not be accurate...hahahaha

I'm currently at cd38. About 1 Week late. Already tried so-iui 3 times previously but not successful. This month just tried on our own but without any medication. Dunno whether to test or not to test. Maybe just wait for another few days incase it is just hormone imbalance. Fingers and toes crossed!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are well... Finally took the 1st step to SO-IUI.. In 2WW now..... Feel normal except feeling gassy, smaller appetite and crampy....
Hi chubby
Long time no hear! Wow happy to read that u did your SO-IUI recently. How do you feel so far and which hospital did you do the procedure?
Lots of luck and best wishes for you!

Hi oceandeep,

I went to Tong Ji at chin swee road there, actually last time when I go see another TCM, he already wants me to monitor my body temperature every morning, but just that after a while I didn't monitor anymore. But sometimes I'd slack in bed for few seconds then I take my body temp so it probably may not be accurate...hahahaha
I started taking bbt recently but also at different time so it's not accurate de. Shall try harder next cycle.

Bbt takes a lot of discipline. I always don't sleep well while on bbt so I stopped it altogether. But it does give good indicatives on your ovulation and luteal phase so try a few months first and you'll see a pattern and after that can stop (so can snooze abit more :) ).

Hi redvel
Nice to hear from you! Hope you are doing well
I am now in my 2ww and today will probably be my last time seeing dr zou for acu as it's simply too far for me and after 6 months without results, guess is time to move on to another Tcm.
Can't wait for gynae's appt and have her explain my AFC scan results and hubby's SA results too.

I'm doing fine oceandeep! Thanks.

In my opinion I would also think 6 months can be a drain for me, seeing no result. I hope you wont get to see that gynae. :)

Which dpiui are u? I also did iui ytd so today is my dpiui 1. I did unmedicated iui not SO iui.

Back