(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

My new office is ard 15-20mins away so it's still not too bad I guess.. But by afternoon really feel so tired and cannot nap.. I don't really want to stay home altho I wld love to, becos that means my whole office will know before 3 mths.. :(

So gotta tong where possible.. Somemore now got flu so hard to recover quite miserable keep blowing my nose out
My office ppl alrd suspected but I dont care much. My current condition is more important than anything.. If you really sick do take mc n stay hoe dear..

My office ppl ard also suspected as i took 3 weeks HL but mil say cannot say until 3month. I just dunno how to answer them. -_-||
Lucky, no one saw me nausea till today. Phew.

Hi mummies ! Im currently 10weeks preggie with my #2. Really sian with the morning sickness. My gynea is dr lim from tmc but his waiting time is soooo long and counter nurse isnt really very helpful. Any good gynea to recommend?

My office ppl alrd suspected but I dont care much. My current condition is more important than anything.. If you really sick do take mc n stay hoe dear..
Yes agreed with mehmehguinguin. Own condition more important. A handful of colleagues already know I just ask them keep to themselves. To me I will just let it be natural if people noticed and ask I just smile and nod and shh...

Hi ladies.

I'm new to this page. Anyway just to quickly share. Im currently 11 weeks pregnant. Tried for almost 5 years. Finally i'm pregnant. I'm having Dr wendy Teo as my gynea. Been visiting her 3 times now. Just wondering if anyone knew her birth fees? cos im considering whether to give birth at mt.E novena or thomson.
Congrats!

Hi ladies, yesterday I've quite amt of bleeding when I'm abt to go home, so when to 24hr clinic @ kkh to check. Dr found out that I've cervical polyps. I'm really v worry... has any ladies or ur friend has this before n successfully gave birth?

Morning everyone, tested on 18 Oct and edd is 25 Jun. My appointment will be at 8 week and that's seem so long for me. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat of my little one. This will be my no 2 and like few mummies, also hoping for a mei mei this round.

Welcome all new mommies/ mommies-to-be to our June 2015 mommies group here!!
Congrats to u all!! :D

Any of you know we will be getting the SG50 baby package from govt? :D
Additonal joy for us that our babies are part of the SG50 celebration!

Welcome all new mommies/ mommies-to-be to our June 2015 mommies group here!!
Congrats to u all!! :D

Any of you know we will be getting the SG50 baby package from govt? :D
Additonal joy for us that our babies are part of the SG50 celebration!
@ phengpheng: yes we will! Horrary

Hi all,
Tested positive and waiting to vist gynae on 1st of November which will be my 8th weeks . Nice meeting you all :)

Hi all mommies,

Congrats to all of us here!
Glad to find u all to join in the jun mommies chat.
I m tested positive last week.
Currently 5 weeks old n going to be my 2nd child.
My first is a boy n want a healthy chubby baby that's all..:p

start feeling MS this morning on my way to work.
My tummy feel very round in the night after dinner..
But back to normal in the morning.

made appt with gynae next week for 1st appt.

Hope to share joys of our babies with you all.
cheers.

@happy_joy i craved for instant mee the other day too...must b too much k drama! Haa..i took half packet instead of full packet...to reduce my guilt haa...puking machine...wat a description!
@hi_mei glad that u saw the baby n hb! dont worry so much! Rest as much as u can :)
@bb_love is normal to have cramps as long as not worse than menses cramp...cuz uterus expanding ! What did the doc say abt the polyps? I used to have a polyp from my first mc, doc said wont affect pregnancy...@chloebun take care of ur flu! Drink lots water!

Last edited:
Yes agreed with mehmehguinguin. Own condition more important. A handful of colleagues already know I just ask them keep to themselves. To me I will just let it be natural if people noticed and ask I just smile and nod and shh...
Same, it's really tough to keep it from everyone unless you are always invisible in the office :D Especially those you have to work closely with. Well, if those know and big mouth in the office we can't stop them. As long as not us who shout the news in the air :D

Hi ladies, yesterday I've quite amt of bleeding when I'm abt to go home, so when to 24hr clinic @ kkh to check. Dr found out that I've cervical polyps. I'm really v worry... has any ladies or ur friend has this before n successfully gave birth?
What did th doc says? Hopefully you are feeling better today. Has the bleeding stop yet?

I think it is not a prob but can cause bleeding. Mb u check with doctor on removal?

@happy_joy i craved for instant mee the other day too...must b too much k drama! Haa..i took half packet instead of full packet...to reduce my guilt haa...puking machine...wat a description!
@hi_mei glad that u saw the baby n hb! dont worry so much! Rest as much as u can :)
@bb_love is normal to have cramps as long as not worse than menses cramp...cuz uterus expanding ! What did the doc said abt the polyps? I used to have a polyp from my first mc, doc said wont affect pregnancy...@chloebun take care of ur flu! Drink lots water!

Thanks babe!

Welcome new mummies! :) pls join fb page!

The Dr doing scan say nothing she can do now. Cannot do removal as it's v near to cervix. If do removal now, higher chance of mc. Now can only monitor n hopefully doesn't grow bigger. Dr Lau say wait until my next scan (next Tues) see if can hear heart beat and shall decide from there.

The Dr doing scan say nothing she can do now. Cannot do removal as it's v near to cervix. If do removal now, higher chance of mc. Now can only monitor n hopefully doesn't grow bigger. Dr Lau say wait until my next scan (next Tues) see if can hear heart beat and shall decide from there.
Don't worry I read online cervical polyps usually dun cause problems and many women have normal pregnancies with it, just will have bleeding sometimes but harmless.
Btw I was checking because I had bleeding too but doctor could not find the reason.

@bb_love is normal to have cramps as long as not worse than menses cramp...cuz uterus expanding ! What did the doc say abt the polyps? I used to have a polyp from my first mc, doc said wont affect pregnancy...@chloebun take care of ur flu! Drink lots water!
Hi bliswifu, feel great to hear that it's normal to have cramps. I can't help to worry this n that. I really hope no more "exciting event", really scared me n hubby especially the dripping of blood. Just now the polyp bleed a little. Haiz...

Don't worry I read online cervical polyps usually dun cause problems and many women have normal pregnancies with it, just will have bleeding sometimes but harmless.
Btw I was checking because I had bleeding too but doctor could not find the reason.
Think could be bb trying to attach to u bah. Anyway, need to take care n rest more.

Hello mummies! Motherhood forum is so different now compared to my #1 time. So is my pregnancy this time.

Tested + on 14 Oct, edd should be 15 June but subjected to confirmation until I visit my gynae on monday. I'm also seeing Dr Benjamin Tham in tmc. I will be 6-7w by then, hopefully can hear bb heartbeats.

Din hv much ms this time. My #1, I ate a lot and vomited a lot. Craved for citrus like oranges! This one, I dun hv much appetite but I'm always tired. Guess that's why they said every pregnancy is different.

Regarding travel, I think it's fine as long as bb is growing well and mummy is coping well with ms
I hv a frd who travelled extensively during trim 1 but gave birth to a healthy bb boy. Juz leave the heavy luggage to the man and rest when you are tired. :)

Hello mummies! Motherhood forum is so different now compared to my #1 time. So is my pregnancy this time.

Tested + on 14 Oct, edd should be 15 June but subjected to confirmation until I visit my gynae on monday. I'm also seeing Dr Benjamin Tham in tmc. I will be 6-7w by then, hopefully can hear bb heartbeats.

Din hv much ms this time. My #1, I ate a lot and vomited a lot. Craved for citrus like oranges! This one, I dun hv much appetite but I'm always tired. Guess that's why they said every pregnancy is different.

Regarding travel, I think it's fine as long as bb is growing well and mummy is coping well with ms
I hv a frd who travelled extensively during trim 1 but gave birth to a healthy bb boy. Juz leave the heavy luggage to the man and rest when you are tired. :)
Hihi, we have to the same edd. Will be seeing my gynae on tuesday too.

Yup the doctor gave me 2 days MC... I was wondering if it is enough cuz it is the second bleeding episode already.
I think you need more bed rest now instead of walking too much. Maybe ask doc to give you more days of MC? Or if your job can work from home, probably a good idea to wfh a week to rest a bit while working, not so intense. Don't worry, everything will be fine!!

Went for my 2nd check up today, 6w 3d, can see the water bag and yolk sac clearly. We even spotted the heart beat twinkling constantly, so amazing!! Can't wait to see baby in another few weeks time, the shape!
Wow congrats babe! It is such a special moment!! When is ur next check up? Can't wait to see bb again!

My job line can't work from home. It's a lot of movement too but not much I can do to reduce... If bo bian just take MC again lor.

Wow congrats babe! It is such a special moment!! When is ur next check up? Can't wait to see bb again!

My job line can't work from home. It's a lot of movement too but not much I can do to reduce... If bo bian just take MC again lor.
Ya, didn't realize it was the heart beat until gynae told us, soooo amazing! Going back in another 3-4 weeks time, by then can see baby shape already, can't wait!

How are you? Getting well?

Ya, didn't realize it was the heart beat until gynae told us, soooo amazing! Going back in another 3-4 weeks time, by then can see baby shape already, can't wait!

How are you? Getting well?
No more bleeding... Heng. Just sad to return to work tmr. Enjoyed nuahing at home!

Next time we see our babies I bet we will be so surprised by their growth!

No more bleeding... Heng. Just sad to return to work tmr. Enjoyed nuahing at home!

Next time we see our babies I bet we will be so surprised by their growth!
Good to know that, take k ya n be good girl! :)

Ya, weekend went off too quickly! I'm at home but still have to work n online from 9-6pm, aargh! I want weekend!

Hi mummies, I did my first scan. I'm 6w5d old, edd should be 17 June.

My lo is hiding in a corner and I had to do a transvirginal in order to see her (hoping a princess again), can see and hear the heartbeats. Even my heart also beating fast. Phew..

Last edited:
Hi mummies, I did my first scan. I'm 6w5d old, edd should be 17 June.

My lo is hiding in a corner and I had to do a transvirginal in order to see her (hoping a princess again), can see and hear the heartbeats. Even my heart also beating fast. Phew..
Hey, we are on same date of EDD! :)

Congratulations!

I was craving chwee kueh for past wk... Today was so happy to eat it then immediately felt like puking it out after that... Sad...

I was craving chwee kueh for past wk... Today was so happy to eat it then immediately felt like puking it out after that... Sad...
I craved for spicy and soupy food! Even if I dun finish my food, I will still feel very bloated and wanna puke.

Back