(2014) ivf mummies support group

Yes I heard from my friend too they won't allow movement for 1st day. Urine is drained to a bag. U can only start walking 2nd day. I never been through any surgery so this is really my very first major one. I am resting at home too. Getting ready to ward myself on Monday morning. But before that yes need wait tomorrow see gynae to check surgery time. Last weekend for us bud.

Faithfullyours I will come and tell my experience here don't worry. I think I most probably will be crippled on bed during the stay since cannot walk much so will talk to U all about the delivery experience.

Tomorrow I am asking my mum to bring me to facial haha. . Last one before everything.
Very full today I just had roti john with cheese and mushroom. Yum yum.

yoyo! me gonna get my confinement herbs from my tcm doc. i am still seeing her weekly. by right after 24w then no need, but i kanna the allergy reaction cum itch. so continue to see her lor. she says she will get it ready for me.. apparently, the herbs she prepare for me... will be diff if it is natural delivery or csect. I guess cos i have been seeing her all the time, so she is customising it for me.

me also intend to wash hair leh. but i did buy the zhong kui shampoo + use the herbal water. i did buy the same klorane dry shampoo to see how many days i can tahan without washing my hair. my TCM doc advised min 12 days lah. but i think i cannot. i am the kind who washes my hair every day else i cannot sleep!

and me aiming to work until delivery. hahaha! cos i was on no pay leave. so only went back to work in the last 4 months. trying to finish my project to make sure everything swee swee and also conserve my leave. if doc says need to rest, then bo bianz la.. anyway my gynae is supportive of me working all the way. he says very good! hahaha!

and now i am finally in the wash clothes stages. i help to sort the clothes into various stages e.g 0-3months, 3-6months. then my mom will soak and wash them whenever she has time. also washing the playpen and sunning it at the balcony now. but the baby room is still in a mess. that one supposed to be done by my hb and he is still dragging his feet on it. hahahah!

Wow everyone is getting ready. Circle just prepare everything soon. so good can work until give birth. I am too heavy to even carry myself haha. Everyday just slack at home.
Hmm.. my mum was telling me to go saloon and wash hair after birth. Like maybe once a week thing so that no need to keep blending to wash my hair haha. She said ask dh to fetch me until the salon door step they wash and dry for me immediately then can go home wow.. I might consider that haha. Neighbourhood one cheap cheap. Well I shall try my very best to see how long I can endure first.

Ok scan done baby is weighting 2.7 to 2.8kg. Hopefully will increase more by birth time.
How is everyone today so quiet?
Mschar, thanks you too reaching your turn very soon.
Doc asked me to admit by 5.30am on 28 Nov and meaning I got to wake up like 3am to wash my hair. Anyway don't think I can sleep also sure very kan cheong.
Buddy your turn tomorrow to find out on the details. .
Same goes to bb_hc on Monday for the review.

Ok scan done baby is weighting 2.7 to 2.8kg. Hopefully will increase more by birth time.
How is everyone today so quiet?
Mschar, thanks you too reaching your turn very soon.
Doc asked me to admit by 5.30am on 28 Nov and meaning I got to wake up like 3am to wash my hair. Anyway don't think I can sleep also sure very kan cheong.
Buddy your turn tomorrow to find out on the details. .
Same goes to bb_hc on Monday for the review.
28 nov??? you mean 28 oct???

Haha yes Oct. See la blurr already.. I am very full just had prata supper after review.
Today I have also manage to change my bedsheet and confirm with walk a dog studio on the photo taking.
Faithfully, today I saw a baby photo at my doc's clinic by babyU the baby photo is so nice and cute. Too bad I have gone to the fair to get good deals from them. Like this take the package without baby fair discount very ex.
Ok most of my things are almost done. Now just waiting for delivery to come.
Tomorrow I will ask dh to buy the dry shampoo and has given the link ete posted. Hope he get the correct stuff.
Btw I no need to take the medication anymore. Doc said If really need to deliver just go to the hospital as it is full term already no need to hold haha. Well I will have to talk to baby now, mental encourage to ask her to hold.

Circle, so happy to hear from u. We are getting nearer!

I m going to place my bb bed sheet n setup the drawers this weekend.

Anyone going to baby expo this weekend?

Lynn, how much u pay for walkadog newborn photography? Are they going ur house to take photo?

Kitkats, walk a dog studio is $288 which includes 10 edited photos and they will travel to your place to do the photography with their props. If you are going to the fair maybe see got any good deals for photography.
Wondering how is my buddy??

I'm back folks...my aptm on Monday for delivery is around 1pm. Reach hospital around 10am to register. Means I midnight sun cannot eat all the way till mon finish csec then can eat. So long hours. But so excited. Went to take blood test to have full blood count taken. Nervous nervous. So near yet so far. Just a weekend away. I will finalise bb stuff by this weekend :)

I am counting down to my ML. 1 more week at work. Today is officially 36 weeks. My next appointment with Dr Tan is 28 Oct. I kinda miss going to Dr Ang.

DH is still asking me if I wanna go for c sect. He said if c sect, I can anticipate the arrival of our darling and get ourselves prepared. If natural, we really have to go on standby mode anytime. Think I'll go with Dr Tan's recommendation on 28 Oct.

Iwahb & Lynn, jiayou! Only a few more days left and you'll get to see your princesses! A moment to remember for life! :)

Tomorrow and sun is my last two days to eat all I crave cause once Twinnies out I cannot go due to 1st confinement and 2nd seriously no time haha. I want to eat a lot of stuffs but don't know where to go 1st tomorrow ;( now also problem in walking leh painful.

Good morning everyone.
Faithfully, think maybe you see Dr Tan already then decide if go for natural or csec. For my case is need to get the baby out quick due to my health condition and also my baby head is like us bigger bone structure. My doc did ask me to try natural too but for my baby sake so that she will not delay in terms of trying to come out from the long hours of natural birth, we decided on csec.
Buddy, I ate curry fish head, laksa those type as csec after birth think need at least 3 months cannot Eat seafood, prawn shrimp etc so better eat those food first haha. Maybe you can go for high tea/buffet also like what I did. Next time where really got the time to sit long hours for high tea/buffet. Go and enjoy. I think I will jio dh for high tea again or m hotel the steamboat buffet this weekend.

m hotel steamboat tempting...but think I skip buffet, just had dim sum for breakfast and later lunch going to hunt café for amercian style food and maybe cakes. dinner wise will go for Chinese food again...tomorrow I will go tiong bahru area for breakfast. then lunch will eat with parents then dinner will private time with dh my last night before operation hehe. bud all ready for bb arrival? I cannot imagine I am going in mon. but I thank god my babies are good...no premature :) just hope for clean state of health for them.

faithfullyours, kitkats and circle we will be anticipating your arrival of prince and princesses soon too.

cheerywalnuts and sumiko jiayou u are almost there too.
ete and mschar how are you?

Wow buddy, that is makan feast. Haha I must jio dh for a feast too.. Not ready also must get ready To deliver, a bit kan cheong but well for baby sake we can one. .
Very fast after yours a few hours time I must get ready too. Mine is 3am got to wake up wash hair as my check-in change to 5.30am.
Yesterday I went for last facial haha. Ok enjoy to the max and same goes to the rest as you are there too soon.

Iwantahealthybaby n Lynn, enjoy ur feasting sessions these 2/3 days n private time with dh. Feeling excited for u both n mummies to be here in line to pop. :D

The babye expo very small n nothing much to see. I didn't get anything. Feel the price about the same as other fair.

Yes time flies. Blink blink I'm going to have extra 2 permanent resident in my house lol, cheerywalnuts I share with u my experience handling twins lol

Bud yrs super early u sure no mood sleep. Please sleep early on mon cause u will start your long night soon. My twins wt not heavy ard 2.6 2.5 only. I gain total 18/19kg for whole pregnancy.

Omg, my friend edd same as me now suddenly got contraction and going for delivery now. Everyone please standby not trying to scare you all but be prepared.
Kitkats, thanks for the info I was thinking of asking dh go to the fair to buy bean bag one.
Buddy, try to whack more for these 2 days will help in the growth before delivery.

lynn n iwahb-enjoy ur weekend! sun nite onwards b excitin! i wana eat crab again too b4 delivery..

i jus went gyne visit this morn, 2.1kg @wk 31..

Nice to hear that joy. Baby is at good weight. The bean pillow is Like put on baby's chest. I actually got one from the fair last time. But I am thinking of getting another pillow.
Oh ladies just now I manage my Friend got contraction one. She also cannot feel the contraction until she went for ctg.

Hi mummies

Sorry to interrupt. Just joined as a member and saw you were talking abt diapers. I have 8 packs of newborn diapers to sell - pampers brand. My bb grow too fast.. So now can't use.. Will sell at a discount..

Looking at your past conversation, understand you all are working mums.. I salute you and wish you all the best.. :) not easy to work and be preggy at the same time.. :)

I finish my dinner...end up I eat sushi tei for dinner...I already forget how salmon tasted man. Dip into wasabi soy sauce! Miss it! Going home soon cause legs cannot take it. Like pig trotters now.

Hehe buddy I am having the spize dinner. Ordered delivery. Got cheese fries and etc yum yum. I really totally cannot go out. Now got the contraction feeling very tight the tummy. Must rest and rest again to endure..

I must say for all of us, it was never an easy journey to begin with as we need to go an extra mile/even more miles for some of us here, just to conceive our precious and yet we have come this far! Let me give each and every one of us a pat on the shoulder. Well done and good job, mummies-to-be! :)

Today I also whacked sushi for lunch at Nihon Mura Express. Very tempted to eat salmon sashimi but didn't. Also whacked one medium sized yoghurt from yoguru! Shiok to the max!

Then I went for my swim again.

I don't know if Dr Tan will do CTG on next Tuesday but I think I do feel braxton hicks contraction once in a while. It's like mild menses cramp.

Bb_hc, my friend same week as us yesterday went for review then when put on ctg machine said she got contraction then immediately ask her to check in and deliver. Within like a few hours she can msg me she has delivered. Monday your review so just standby in case last min.
For me I am totally on bedrest as I keep having like contraction and I have already stopped all my medication since last review as doc said want to deliver just admit since full term. Very scare I want it to be on my plan date so enduring. After today One more day to go. .
Buddy, today go and eat somemore what you want. I feel like eating dim sum from red star but I can't go out sob sob...

Good morning all, I can still go out lucky And good is that I can still drive belly still didn touch steering wheel hehe. Today going to some cafe that offer gd amercian breakfast. But waiting for dh ready might be brunch Liao.

I must treasure my last sun of freedom, eat what I like, do what I like and go where I like. After today confine for 1mth and after that 1mth guess still be confine cause troublesome to bring two out when so young especially alone.

I got the bean pillow from kiddy back then. I got 4 total. 2 on bed for them and 2 intend bring out put stroller.

Yeah buddy, really must enjoy to the max before 2 more permanent residents in the house hehe. At least you still can go out.
Faithfully, wow next Tue your review. Enjoy the ultrasound moment.
Joy, hope you manage to get the bean pillow soon. Maybe try kiddy palace too. I think those at the fair not bad also.

yeah... i m still sourcin 4é type i like most..

lynn-rest well n ask hubz ta bao nice food hm.. tak a nice photo.. i will keep a small page in my gyne rpt file with embryo pic, jus b4 delivery n 1st moment baby arrives.. plan..

my gyne also suggest consider c-sect yest.. he feels it's another option worth considerin since we already been through so much..

but i kinda hold back a bit coz fetus already turn down.. very busy n luan é last week n this comin week.. hope everythg turns out well.. havin dim sum @geylang now.. shall head out 4pedi, shoppin later..

Joy what's the reason your gynae encourage csec when bb head turn down? Thou csec is pain free at 1st but the recovery I think is terrible. I don't know about natural feel the contraction can be how bad and painful but I always think after that recovery is like almost next day??

I am sleepy now...gg home take
Nap later tonight then go out source for dinner. Fasting after 12am. Nervous! Anxious and omg!!!!

I must say thank you sisters here for accompanying me throughout this pregnancy. Still remember we started chatting on bt for bfp in another forum then graduated to this forum. Especially our journey to bfp is already indeed so hard. After which since first 3 months No appetite, we encourage each other by talking and posting photos about food. After the 3 months passing the 'more stable' mode. We started talking about buying clothing from asos and qoo10. Then passed the detailed scan where we talk about buying stuff for beanies like cot, wipes, baby fair, sterilizer etc where lobang are shared. In the final stage we started preparing for the room like washing of stuff, drinking coconut water, other preparation and emotion. All these are really a long journey and yet fulfilling moment where we share our thoughts here. i wishes all sisters for a smooth delivery and approaching the graduation together. Hugs..

iwahb-he din really encourage.. more like an option that can considered.. less thgs 2worry n quite safe.. less complications..

é only reason y i not so into is è recovery time n cost..

see how nearer edd..

tml this tim lynn n iwahb would b recoverin post c-sect.. all 3 babies would hav same bdae!

so happy for both of u! hav a great din b4 fastin!

Back