(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Good luck everyone! I've been chatting on fb and have not enter here in the longest time, didn't know it's still so active :) all the best nov mums!

Im having some mild cramps at lower abdomen these few days. dunno if it is sign of near labour. sob...getting scared!
anyone has these too?

Im having some mild cramps at lower abdomen these few days. dunno if it is sign of near labour. sob...getting scared!
anyone has these too?

I also kept having cramps... But my doc check say.. As long no bleeding.. Tummy Nvr harden when lie down.. Means it's fine.. Lol! Doc complain say I ate too much spicy food tats why.. Tummy ache..

Good luck and smooth delivery all mummies! So excited for those scheduled to deliver this week. Christin Jiayou and all the best for tomorrow! You see your princess soon.

I'm approaching 39w and still waiting.

Good luck and smooth delivery all mummies! So excited for those scheduled to deliver this week. Christin Jiayou and all the best for tomorrow! You see your princess soon.

I'm approaching 39w and still waiting.

Thank u! Got to check in at 5:30am later...so freaking nervous now.. And I need to fast.. Cos going under GA.... So torturing.. Cos I get hungry at night so easily... Lol..

Hmm.. Harden plus cramp and if it is consistent and persist for more than 4hrs.. That could be ur bb due soon.. Need to let ur doc know and check if u had started dilating..
The harden and cramp is not so consistent.. Maybe happens once in every two days.. Or sometimes twice in a day.. And I forgot my gynae appt.. Not able to reach the clinic to rearrange for appt. I remember they are closed for these two days...

Christine, wish you have a smooth delivery tomorrow... Have an early night! You have a long day tomorrow... Stay strong!

Haha! Can't slp leh.. Took my high blood medi and it's giving me heartburn.. My little one inside still kicking Hard now. My hub helping me massage my legs until I fall aslp...

Thank anyways!!!!

Christine, take a photo and show us your baby k..

I successfully deliver my bb girl at 7:44am today... Had small complication during my delivery..

Had an uterus inversion... My uterus came off with my placenta... But lucky doc put my uterus back in place... N my BP went low in the mids of it... Doc jab medi during the process to bring my BP up again...

Wound in is great pain n cramp now.. But my bb girl is doing very fine... She is 3.015kg... :)
ImageUploadedByForum1414117968.976160.jpg

Congratulations Christine!! Most important is to have happy and healthy baby and mummy.. rest well and have a good confinement period of recovery

Hello ladies, need some advice. I had heavy discharge Yest, a little bit of it was mucus-like tinged with brown blood. I'm not sure if this is the mucus plug. Didn't feel any pain until this morning, mild menstrual-like cramps for an hour or so then no more pain. Do I have to be worried? I'm not due till end Nov and am only 35+3 now.

Hello ladies, need some advice. I had heavy discharge Yest, a little bit of it was mucus-like tinged with brown blood. I'm not sure if this is the mucus plug. Didn't feel any pain until this morning, mild menstrual-like cramps for an hour or so then no more pain. Do I have to be worried? I'm not due till end Nov and am only 35+3 now.

Should check w your gynae. My gynae said any blood to go see him. Best on safe side

Better call gynae

I successfully deliver my bb girl at 7:44am today... Had small complication during my delivery..

Had an uterus inversion... My uterus came off with my placenta... But lucky doc put my uterus back in place... N my BP went low in the mids of it... Doc jab medi during the process to bring my BP up again...

Wound in is great pain n cramp now.. But my bb girl is doing very fine... She is 3.015kg... :) View attachment 409367
Hi christin3k, congrats on your newborn. Rest well!

Wound in is great pain n cramp now.. But my bb girl is doing very fine... She is 3.015kg... :) View attachment 409367

Hi christin3k, CONGRATS! Have a speedy recovery and your baby looks so cute and round round!

Thanks!!! But my stomach still cramping.. Wondering if I move myself will the wound be affected? I'm so worried I may burst my wound... I can't see my wound also... And I think I will have to start getting off the bed later...

Congrats christin3k!
The nurse told me that the wound is very tightly sewn de..It won't burst so easily. So don't worry. Just try to lie down and rest more.

I am discharging today. Bb has a bit of jaundice but luckily no need to stay extra day.

2014-10-25-10-28-24_deco.jpg

Kor kor with didi.

Congrats christin3k!
The nurse told me that the wound is very tightly sewn de..It won't burst so easily. So don't worry. Just try to lie down and rest more.

I am discharging today. Bb has a bit of jaundice but luckily no need to stay extra day.

View attachment 410141

Kor kor with didi.

Wah!!! So sweet!!!! My wound still hurt.. So now need to take painkiller but at least I can walk abit now... But going to the toilet to pee is very troublesome now...

I successfully bf my bb.. But she is so slpy till she suck half way keep dozing off and she has got a lot of wind in her tummy.... Need to keep making her burp...

Anyway she just release her 1st fart when I was bf-ing her.. Lol! Cute max!

Congrats Christin3k! ! Watch out for sign of pooing ya. ... especially during breastfeeding. Last time, my son always choose to poo on me when I beastfeeding him. Lol.....njoy this precious moment :)

Congrats Christin3k! ! Watch out for sign of pooing ya. ... especially during breastfeeding. Last time, my son always choose to poo on me when I beastfeeding him. Lol.....njoy this precious moment :)

Haha! She farted on me when I breast feed her.. She got very gassy tummy.. She isn't taking much milk now... I'm pretty worried... She is hiccuping, burping and farting a lot.. And this make her cry even more frequently and louder...

Heartaches when she cry till her face turns so red...

Im so bloody pissed off with my mil. Yesterday at dinner she suddenly reached over and vigorously rub my tummy. wtf man. What gives her the right to touch my body. I complained to my hubby and he says she is excited. So what. I think she was very rude lor

Im so bloody pissed off with my mil. Yesterday at dinner she suddenly reached over and vigorously rub my tummy. wtf man. What gives her the right to touch my body. I complained to my hubby and he says she is excited. So what. I think she was very rude lor
You not having good relationship with your mil?

is this her first grandchild? old people very different in thinking...chill a bit ba.
rubbing vigorously is rough... later send too much waves to bb?

my mil doesn't even touch my tummy til date. rather indifferent abt my pregnancy...

Back