(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Did anyone plan to buy pregnancy insurance? Prudential ones will have to sign b4 32 weeks n mthly $100 aft born like auto become investment plan. Dunno whether to sign on it or got other insurance plan to consider.

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

I have some kind of rash on my right ankle there. Hubby said it could be because my feet is starting to swell up due to not enough water. So we applied vaseline mosturising lotion and try to increase my intake on water...

My tummy area very itchy.. Not sure what oilmemt to put... Right now am just enduring and trying not to scratch....

I have some kind of rash on my right ankle there. Hubby said it could be because my feet is starting to swell up due to not enough water. So we applied vaseline mosturising lotion and try to increase my intake on water...

My tummy area very itchy.. Not sure what oilmemt to put... Right now am just enduring and trying not to scratch....
You nv use stretch mark cream?

Stretch mark cream can prevent itchiness???

Fussywifey, my understanding is that when our skin is stretching it causes the itch... With the stretch mark cream, it helps to moisture ur skin while it expand, so will b last itchy... Anyway fyi, itch PLS do not scratch... I hv a tiny red stretch mark now cos i scratch when there is a bite :(

Can add me to fb group again. I set my setting le. See can add me mah. TIA!
Email: [email protected]
Name: Jocelyn Foo
Edd: 23 Feb 2015 (but gynae says definitely will be earlier)
Gynae: Assoc Prof Jerry Chan

Did anyone plan to buy pregnancy insurance? Prudential ones will have to sign b4 32 weeks n mthly $100 aft born like auto become investment plan. Dunno whether to sign on it or got other insurance plan to consider.

Hello... would u still be keen on buying pregnancy insurance?? I am getting mine from AIA..

Hi @esbrownie,

Do you mind sharing the charges for the pregnancy insurance for AIA? And what they cover?
If im not wrong , their personal accident scheme does not cover hospitalisation for pregnancy?

Hello @fussywifey, Yes... Usually accident plan do not cover pregnancy... Hence tis prebirth plan has it's importance for mummies n their soon to born babies..

can i have ur email address so that i can share with you the brochure??

Hi monsterbaby84, I still can't find ur email in fb. What's the fb grp name? May b I can do a search n join grp from there. Thks!

hihi mummies

welcome to forum chat group.. I am secretary to Veron.. will assist her to add those requested to join the group chat in the FB..

pls do let me if you wish to join ...

also, pls be patient with me as sometimes I need a little longer time to 'take action'".

Have a fabulous pregnancy journey ahead. God bless u all the mtb to have a wonderful experience in your journey.

alternatively, u can add me into your fb - [email protected]

thank u

thanks you
Hi
hihi mummies

welcome to forum chat group.. I am secretary to Veron.. will assist her to add those requested to join the group chat in the FB..

pls do let me if you wish to join ...

also, pls be patient with me as sometimes I need a little longer time to 'take action'".

Have a fabulous pregnancy journey ahead. God bless u all the mtb to have a wonderful experience in your journey.

alternatively, u can add me into your fb - [email protected]

thank u

thanks you

Hi Celia,

Would love to join the FB thread.:)
Pls add me.;)
Email: [email protected]
Edd: 15-Feb-2015

Hi all Feb mummies, have you all started buying breast pumps? Im doing some research now and having headache over diferent types of brand and not sure which is good. Anyone here can recommend

Hello! I am thinking of purchasing the complete Avent set, heard that there are still promotion and it also comes with a stroller.
So did you purchase your breast pump?:)

Back