(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Thank you :) haha hopefully can tahan till dec.

This is my #3, #1 deliver at 37weeks, #2 at 39weeks ... Hopefully this one abt the same .. As late as possible ... Gynae saying #3 maybe 3 weeks earlier lol .. Maybe he wishes to deliver for me before he goes on leave ..

Thats what i scared too..

My #1 37 weeks
My #2 already wan come out at 34 weeks... but gynae inject to tahan my contractions n die die tahan till 36 weeks 1 day...

I hope this one can tahan until at least 37 weeks min

Lol..

Stingray "poison" so cant eat... mecury...

But i still eat

Lamb/ mutton = 杨巅峰fits ?..

But then malay and alot chinese pll still eat n their baby ok ar...

In the past an ex-colleague mention she had mutton and her Bb have fits
Sign that got me so scared yesterday night after I realize I accidentally had it..
But well after reading so many mummies here had alot of forbidden food but still fine.. I should think I be alright too :p

Talking abt caffeine...

I crave for.caffeine these days dun know why...

Everyday my hubby will ta bao kopi peng for himself i will sneak a sipof it.

But then i cant tahan tea of coffee de.. my heart will beat very fast if i take too many....

Like today i think the kopi peng abit strong n i sneak a few sip then a while later i feel.unwell liao.. faster drink many plain water to flush out..
Gues the craving is seasonal just have a few sip can Liao then flush down lots of water lor lolz

Past week me crave for Teh c Siew Dai lolz as usual a few sip then flush with water lolz

Sign that got me so scared yesterday night after I realize I accidentally had it..
But well after reading so many mummies here had alot of forbidden food but still fine.. I should think I be alright too :p
There are garang mummies who took
The most forbidden food lah lolz mutton etc are chicken feet hehe

30 mins is the recommended walking time for GD mummies. That time kkh consultant for GD also ask me walk 30 mins after each meal.

N i juz walk n sit whenever i m tired n walk again later
After each meal .. They tot we dun need to work har lolz I can do 30 mins per day is an achievement Liao lolz

@GetawayJunkie I got notches in my blood vessel which affect #1 growth, #1 was delivered at 37wk5days at 2.3kg. With my history, gynae ordered the test at 20wks to rule out other complication Juz to play safe. #1 I also did the glucose test at wk21 after detailed scan.

@PTB7674 hey don't b too upset w next k, maybe it's e courier company fault? At least they realised their mistake and u will receive ur parcel soon :)
No lah not angry .. Like I said comparing with Amazon their delivery is considered fast despite the kok up lolz .. Just eager to see the items if good can order more lolz

Dun worry lah..

My sil ate alot of mutton during her pregnancy. . My niece now almost 5yr old. N so strong

Gues the craving is seasonal just have a few sip can Liao then flush down lots of water lor lolz

Past week me crave for Teh c Siew Dai lolz as usual a few sip then flush with water lolz
Ya lor.

My hubby ask me why i alway have wierd craving when i m pregnant. . I also dun know why.
Before pregnant i hate coffee.. now i keep sipping

Ya lor.

My hubby ask me why i alway have wierd craving when i m pregnant. . I also dun know why.
Before pregnant i hate coffee.. now i keep sipping

i opposite from u.i used to b a coffee n chocolate addict.since pregnant i totally dun drink coffee n dun loke the smell.i can accept a bit of chocolate lately.
find it strange also but ok loh,maybe my original taste buds will return once deliver :p

Sleepy all morning..mummies any of u feel baby like pinching u from inside? Quite uncomfy..been getting that lately with extra kicks and punches too. Can't sleep well at night :(

Sleepy all morning..mummies any of u feel baby like pinching u from inside? Quite uncomfy..been getting that lately with extra kicks and punches too. Can't sleep well at night :(

I feel as though he is tickling me from inside. Made me giggled bcos it was really ticklish, especially at the sides.

Nowadays, my husband and I are trying to regularise the baby sleeping pattern. At night when he is active, we will talk to him, recite some prayers aloud and ask him to sleep. Told him it is at night and we have to sleep. And, he will stop moving around and keep quiet. Hahahahha!

In the daytime, we will talk alot with him, disturb him and ask him to be active.

Dnt know whether it will work but that is what the consultant and aunties told us to do. Train his sleeping pattern even before he is born. Hopefully, when he is born, he will not be so active at night.

I feel as though he is tickling me from inside. Made me giggled bcos it was really ticklish, especially at the sides.

Nowadays, my husband and I are trying to regularise the baby sleeping pattern. At night when he is active, we will talk to him, recite some prayers aloud and ask him to sleep. Told him it is at night and we have to sleep. And, he will stop moving around and keep quiet. Hahahahha!

In the daytime, we will talk alot with him, disturb him and ask him to be active.

Dnt know whether it will work but that is what the consultant and aunties told us to do. Train his sleeping pattern even before he is born. Hopefully, when he is born, he will not be so active at night.

Wow ur training very early lei. hahha
I can feel hiccups now and mine is really active at night.

Talking abt caffeine...

I crave for.caffeine these days dun know why...

Everyday my hubby will ta bao kopi peng for himself i will sneak a sipof it.

But then i cant tahan tea of coffee de.. my heart will beat very fast if i take too many....

Like today i think the kopi peng abit strong n i sneak a few sip then a while later i feel.unwell liao.. faster drink many plain water to flush out..

Everytime my hubby drink coffee, he will attempt to entice me to drink.. I told him he really v bad. But I control myself at 3 sips. Lol.

Don't worry, I also got eat sometimes. Just that used to love it but now think smell and taste a bit strong. My mum say the same thing but I told her then Malays and Indians eat what? They eat a lot of mutton ah..

actually the bottle of "orange juice" quite disgusting also.. Jia you! 1.5kg at 28kgs wow.
At the point of drinking is ok but the after effect is disgusting ..

Funny why others need to draw 3 times blood I only need 2 times leh

Gynae said only slight above average leh not really that big

Just now ask gynae .. What if I plan c sext and labour kick before c sect date then we attempt natural or bring forward c sect . she said if bb less than 3kg can attempt vbac else treat it as emergency c sect.. So those attempting vbac take note of bb weight

At the point of drinking is ok but the after effect is disgusting ..

Funny why others need to draw 3 times blood I only need 2 times leh

Gynae said only slight above average leh not really that big
I oso take 2 times only.
Diff clinic diff style ba...

Same lor but other pple take 3x how come .. Weird

Gynae told me coz the result fro 2nd tube they don't take into consideration. 3x is just the standard practice. For my clinic, she also skip e 2nd time. I only draw twice.

Bb 791g at 25wk+4d. Doc says average weight. Didnt mention anything abt my weight gain too. Heng! I'm going for high tea later! Haha

Also asked gyne can go prenatal massage til when . she said all the way til delivery and can they massage lower back and she said of course else what they massage lolx the only place they can't touch is feet and tummy area

Hmm why those therapist all Siam the lower back hmmmm when that is the killer that resulted in wanting prenatal massage

Question - what brand toiletries are you guys getting for your bb???
I am very kiasu one-pro natural. So did my research and they said newborns dun really need soap, so I will try not to use at the start. Otherwise I have more natural products on standby like Dr Bronner's baby for shower. Coconut oil or paw paw for rash prevention. Never even buy any zinc oxide cream. Intend to air baby's bum as much as possible to prevent rash.
Will get California Baby at a later stage cause their ingredients list look more natural than Mustela.

just curious, any of the mummies planning to deliver at mount E novena? i'm contemplating TMC or mount E novena (Single-bedded). went for the tour & was impressed by it. $3.7K for normal w epi.
any inputs from others?

just curious, any of the mummies planning to deliver at mount E novena? i'm contemplating TMC or mount E novena (Single-bedded). went for the tour & was impressed by it. $3.7K for normal w epi.
any inputs from others?
My colleague told me that the nurses there are not as experienced. Not sure in what way..Think she mentioned that they are not familiar with the procedures etc.

My colleague told me that the nurses there are not as experienced. Not sure in what way..Think she mentioned that they are not familiar with the procedures etc.

cause i worried TMC cant guarantee us single room? any idea? headache thinking about it. lol

cause i worried TMC cant guarantee us single room? any idea? headache thinking about it. lol

Juz understand from the clinic if u book premier single, they can guarantee single room. Diff between standard single and premier single is $108. And that include companion accommodation and breakfast. Not too bad

U can opt for guarantee scheme
And if really no room they will upgrade u ..
I just booked my bed at TMc lolz
If no room bang table make sure upgrade lolz

haha like your style! bang table.
but do you have a rough idea how much cash needed to be fork out after that? including PD and gynae fee?
just worried about hospital bill shock & still confuse on this part as i guess diff hosp diff PD fees.

Also asked gyne can go prenatal massage til when . she said all the way til delivery and can they massage lower back and she said of course else what they massage lolx the only place they can't touch is feet and tummy area

Hmm why those therapist all Siam the lower back hmmmm when that is the killer that resulted in wanting prenatal massage

Why can't massage feet?

I remember the staff on the tour told me, they will guarantee single room... didn't mention about what type of single room.
My doctor doesn't recommend Mt E Novena too because they are still a new hospital, may not be 100% aware of the procedures and they may not be as well "tested" in case of any emergencies that might occur with a birth....

haha like your style! bang table.
but do you have a rough idea how much cash needed to be fork out after that? including PD and gynae fee?
just worried about hospital bill shock & still confuse on this part as i guess diff hosp diff PD fees.
Back in 2010 I paid 10k but mine was suite and c sect Lah and today my gynae deposit of 2k .. Next visit then talk abt estimate cost ... If just normal single bed natural shld be cheaper less than 7-8k I guess but diff gynae diff charges so hard to say suggest
You go ask your gynae

I am very kiasu one-pro natural. So did my research and they said newborns dun really need soap, so I will try not to use at the start. Otherwise I have more natural products on standby like Dr Bronner's baby for shower. Coconut oil or paw paw for rash prevention. Never even buy any zinc oxide cream. Intend to air baby's bum as much as possible to prevent rash.
Will get California Baby at a later stage cause their ingredients list look more natural than Mustela.

California Baby contains Sodium Benzoate though.....

I remember the staff on the tour told me, they will guarantee single room... didn't mention about what type of single room.

My doctor doesn't recommend Mt E Novena too because they are still a new hospital, may not be 100% aware of the procedures and they may not be as well "tested" in case of any emergencies that might occur with a birth....
I won't dare to take the risk also...

What I was told is that for KKH, there is a well-established protocol and I think in the event u need to do sth like say a crash c-sec, everything is activated very very quickly. Cant remember the timing, but I rememebr...my eyes popped.. Cos it rly rly is fast.

Back