2WW - for those TTC-ing

I dont have PCOS. But doc prescribed for me as i have been trying for sometime. I dont know abt clomid. He straightaway gave me letrozole.

like tat one ah... y CNY all can leave. only work half day. why deepavali and hari raya only they can leave but we, chinese, have to stay?:confused: my company no half day. all full day...

This has been a question mark to me very long....

All shd be equal rite.. u see even xmas n ny oso all hv half day..

Y cny all can work half day but it will nv nv applies to hari raya n deepavali... really dun understand.. 为什么????

twinkletot, can i ask... the needle is not e same as e blood test or those injection needles??? i m so scared of needles esp e blood test needles... have to go through every now and then sob sob :( but e only thing that may comfort me is by telling myself i do this is to get the result and aft e result i can see how i can improve myself for ttc :rolleyes:
Needle is thinner than blood test one. My gyane inject on my buttocks. Maybe very fleshy so no pain. haha. The trick is to breath in when gynae jab so ur focus will be on the breathing. :)

Y cny all can work half day but it will nv nv applies to hari raya n deepavali... really dun understand.. 为什么????
was thiking is it bcos thy need to go pray n if all oso half day then v crowded

i

wave rainbowbb, i am doing as usual.. have further plans on my ttc road :) so at least i have some positive vibes with me. how abt u? how are u doing? dono y yr end always quite tiring

Thats good to hear frm u.. be positive...
I dun think u n twinkledot are e longest in this thread.. i shd be longest liao.. cos i chng my nick due to e forum migration the other time... but no matter who longest here we are all here to give support to each other who are in ttc rite..

A forum for us to vent on our emotions..

Dun give up.. still hv a bit time to eligible for Jubliee Baby!!

Jiayou jiayou ;)

Lets look forward to tmr PH!!! :)

like tat one ah... y CNY all can leave. only work half day. why deepavali and hari raya only they can leave but we, chinese, have to stay?:confused: my company no half day. all full day...

Last time I got colleagues who said because Chinese are the majority lo.. If we all go back during CNY eve, leave the minorities, not much work can be done also so might as well, everyone leave. So, maybe that is why? Although I feel should just let people go home lo... I have friends who visit their Hindu and Muslim friends too... should encourage racial harmony. :)

Thats good to hear frm u.. be positive...
I dun think u n twinkledot are e longest in this thread.. i shd be longest liao.. cos i chng my nick due to e forum migration the other time... but no matter who longest here we are all here to give support to each other who are in ttc rite..

A forum for us to vent on our emotions..

Dun give up.. still hv a bit time to eligible for Jubliee Baby!!

Jiayou jiayou ;)

Lets look forward to tmr PH!!! :)

Agree with you, still got time for Jubilee baby!
Don't give up, ladies...
Given that so so so many ladies giving birth this year in Sep/Oct, it means many tend to conceive around Dec.. Maybe our time is also waiting for us, this coming year end. As long as we believe, there is still hope.

Agree with you, still got time for Jubilee baby!
Don't give up, ladies...
Given that so so so many ladies giving birth this year in Sep/Oct, it means many tend to conceive around Dec.. Maybe our time is also waiting for us, this coming year end. As long as we believe, there is still hope.

haha. u are wrong. ladies giving birth in sep/oct, conceiving is ard jan - feb . lol... so ladies, jia you. u all still in time for Jubilee baby.
Jia you!!!!! u all have hope.... dun give up ya...

haha. u are wrong. ladies giving birth in sep/oct, conceiving is ard jan - feb . lol... so ladies, jia you. u all still in time for Jubilee baby.
Jia you!!!!! u all have hope.... dun give up ya...

@stoneystoney !! Read that you are gonna induced next week! have a smooth delivery! That's so fast :D not long ago you were still giving out your opk strip to me !!!

@stoneystoney !! Read that you are gonna induced next week! have a smooth delivery! That's so fast :D not long ago you were still giving out your opk strip to me !!!
Thanks....haha... ya lor. if bb dun wan to come out this wk. my gynae will catch me to go induce.
lol... he worried my bp will shoot up. so better to send me to faster give birth. lol...
ur not long ago is actually 4-5mths ago liao... time juz passes....

Thanks....haha... ya lor. if bb dun wan to come out this wk. my gynae will catch me to go induce.
lol... he worried my bp will shoot up. so better to send me to faster give birth. lol...
so FAST!!! now bb gg to come out liao. rmb to come bk n visit us n share ur birth story ok my dear friend?! dono how is hopefulmum??? i rmb she is almost e same time as u. both your OPK i still kept it safely!!! used a few and kept a few... expired liao lei.. but i wont throw away. waiting to send those bb dust i recd to someone else in the near future... hopefully with my bb dust too! :rolleyes:

wave wave to pooh... where have u been?? lol how are u doing? bb wanna come out soon oso right?? i knw u are almost e same date as ur buddy, stoney stoney. :)

Times really flies! Have a smooth delivery. Ya like Emily said cum in share share after birth. :)

Starwish, I am in the same situation as you. My friends whose 1st are younger than mine are mostly pregnant again with 2nd. Here I am trying to conceive & everyone just keep bombarding me to chase me have a 2nd one soon! Be it colleagues, friends & neighbours also.... Sigh. I felt pressuried & I really dont know how to tell them I am having secondary infertility la.

@bubbleblue1 ya.. I used to tell them I got my 1st v easily juz try 1mth & got it le but 2nd one juz not coming.. even now when they ask, I juz say still trying.. guess come to a point, learnt to turn on a deaf ear.. I find e more I say, e more I've to explain so dun bother lah..

I used to turn my focus on my 1st coz she's still growing stage..

Happi to c msges from stoney stoney & others who's gg to give birth soon.. thou my posting on this thread is only for a year or so.. I was a silent reader for a while b4 I joined & needless to say my yrs of TTC b4 coming here.. It's like a virtual home here.. So much comfort, tears & joy.. :rolleyes:

precious beanie, i was also given this letrozle. i have yet to try clomid. not sure is it bcos clomid not as strong therefore doc put me on letrozle but i will only start nez cycle. i just finished my AF and this cycle try naturally again. nez cycle to try on letrozle. when will u be taking? wish all e luck is with u. :D doc oso don advise me on iui or ivf at e moment. i m v scared of taking med :(

can share ur dosage?
mine is to take 2.5mg 2x a day. total 5mg a day.

Dr also gave me 5mg/day for 5 days. I haven start yet coz AF not here yet.. Waiting for AF to report. ;)

happy-deepavali-images-3.jpg

Af still not here... I really hope that af comes quickly so I can start a new cycle. Such an irony to await a missed period each month, test bfn and hoping for af to come quickly to cfm that my body isnt going haywire. The waiting game is so so so depressing n dreadful :( going to kkh on friday and hoping to get some answers... sighhhss

Af still not here... I really hope that af comes quickly so I can start a new cycle. Such an irony to await a missed period each month, test bfn and hoping for af to come quickly to cfm that my body isnt going haywire. The waiting game is so so so depressing n dreadful :( going to kkh on friday and hoping to get some answers... sighhhss

Hi, could it be that you ovulated late? Hopefully kkh can give you an answer on Friday and hopefully it is good news answer.
Last time I used to wonder why my cycle so irregular too.. but after I started monitoring my BBT, I realised it is just because I ovulated late.

good luck to u tmr! :)

Thanks ladies. I also hope will have a smooth delivery. keke...
u all jia you ..... i will still drop by to c u ladies.....
see u soon! with your bb pics! LOL

Hi, could it be that you ovulated late? Hopefully kkh can give you an answer on Friday and hopefully it is good news answer.
Last time I used to wonder why my cycle so irregular too.. but after I started monitoring my BBT, I realised it is just because I ovulated late.
me too! we have irregular O thus irregular AF. but i have read tat no AF doesnt mean u didn't O. No O doesnt mean tat AF wont come. some ppl have AF but not O-ing.
I was thinking am i the person who has O-ed but my AF have to wait for many mths to come? I somehow can get wet a few days aft AF (ard CD10+) and the delay goes on till maybe CD60+ days then O again then AF report. and i do get evaporated line/ or v faint line on the HCG... not once but a few times... NOTE tat e HCG stick is from different batches and diff expiry dates so cannot be e whole batch spoiled :eek::p so frustrating abt e little hope and hope it gets darker but AF report...:( i am sure e line is light pink... very faint pink but it is broken line.

me too! we have irregular O thus irregular AF. but i have read tat no AF doesnt mean u didn't O. No O doesnt mean tat AF wont come. some ppl have AF but not O-ing.
I was thinking am i the person who has O-ed but my AF have to wait for many mths to come? I somehow can get wet a few days aft AF (ard CD10+) and the delay goes on till maybe CD60+ days then O again then AF report. and i do get evaporated line/ or v faint line on the HCG... not once but a few times... NOTE tat e HCG stick is from different batches and diff expiry dates so cannot be e whole batch spoiled :eek::p so frustrating abt e little hope and hope it gets darker but AF report...:( i am sure e line is light pink... very faint pink but it is broken line.

Hi Emily. :) Yah, no O, AF can still come. I read that it is because the lining will grow too old to be supported and it will collapse and appear as AF. But it seems like scientifically, they don't see it as a proper AF because a whole cycle has not taken place.
Sometimes I also have this problem... I can have EWCM for quite a number of days before I O. If you have a few patches of EWCM in one cycle, the last patch will be the actual fertile period before O. Sometimes our bodies try to O but then maybe hinder by some factors and then it try again some time later.
Ohhh... If you did get a line on your HCG stick, does that mean you did pregnant? Did you tell your gynae about it?

Hi Emily. :) Yah, no O, AF can still come. I read that it is because the lining will grow too old to be supported and it will collapse and appear as AF. But it seems like scientifically, they don't see it as a proper AF because a whole cycle has not taken place.
Sometimes I also have this problem... I can have EWCM for quite a number of days before I O. If you have a few patches of EWCM in one cycle, the last patch will be the actual fertile period before O. Sometimes our bodies try to O but then maybe hinder by some factors and then it try again some time later.
Ohhh... If you did get a line on your HCG stick, does that mean you did pregnant? Did you tell your gynae about it?

ya. heard of e trying to O but cannot O thus e latest ewcm marks e real O (but oso maybe eventually no O at e end of e day or weak O )

although hcg with extra lines means preg. but I got it once in a while in my cycle. so I don think I m preg lol. I cannot be preg at cd14 though lol. but today out of e blue I jus took my opk n hcg to test.

HI all,

Been a silent reader. Turning to this forum to 'vent' after my meltdown yesterday (which unfortunately happens once in a while no matter how much i psyched myself to be positive), and scaring my helpless dh.

Have been trying for 2 years and counting; clomid, letrozole, undergone lap, long cycles (still hoping it can still improve and shorten), dh's not very spectacular sperm test results, tcm, I wish i had an answer whether to continue trying naturally given our chances with dh's sperm results or move on to something more invasive, given that time is ticking by. My gynae did suggest IVF at the start of the year after a failed SO-IUI, but guess we were both not ready (i think it is very hard to be ready for such things). He said nvm, we still young (me 31 hb 33) can still try naturally, like what my tcm says.

I think the monthly disappointments are getting more challenging, what more with my colleagues just taking turns to get preggy with 1 or 2 tries. While i try to get over each 'announcement' and move on, even the one i confide in is now 2 months pregnant. I guess it's pretty awkward for us to talk like before given she is in a different place now. It is hard to see growing bellies at work day in day out, but that's life.

Sorry for my lengthy rants, but i just had to find somewhere to let it all out.

ya. heard of e trying to O but cannot O thus e latest ewcm marks e real O (but oso maybe eventually no O at e end of e day or weak O )

although hcg with extra lines means preg. but I got it once in a while in my cycle. so I don think I m preg lol. I cannot be preg at cd14 though lol. but today out of e blue I jus took my opk n hcg to test.

Then how was the result on your opk and hcg?
Actually your symptoms sounds abit like PCOS but I rem you mentioned that do not have. Maybe you should show your gynae, your OPK and HCG and see what your gynae says?

HI all,

Been a silent reader. Turning to this forum to 'vent' after my meltdown yesterday (which unfortunately happens once in a while no matter how much i psyched myself to be positive), and scaring my helpless dh.

Have been trying for 2 years and counting; clomid, letrozole, undergone lap, long cycles (still hoping it can still improve and shorten), dh's not very spectacular sperm test results, tcm, I wish i had an answer whether to continue trying naturally given our chances with dh's sperm results or move on to something more invasive, given that time is ticking by. My gynae did suggest IVF at the start of the year after a failed SO-IUI, but guess we were both not ready (i think it is very hard to be ready for such things). He said nvm, we still young (me 31 hb 33) can still try naturally, like what my tcm says.

I think the monthly disappointments are getting more challenging, what more with my colleagues just taking turns to get preggy with 1 or 2 tries. While i try to get over each 'announcement' and move on, even the one i confide in is now 2 months pregnant. I guess it's pretty awkward for us to talk like before given she is in a different place now. It is hard to see growing bellies at work day in day out, but that's life.

Hug hug charlotte. I really hate to welcome new comers here... because it means one more lady who has met with disappointments. Hug hugs.

It must have been a painful journey.. month after month of trying. :(
Please cry it all out if you need to.. Don't keep it inside you.
I really hope you can continue hanging on... There is still time for you to try naturally. IVF can be quite emotionally challenging for some people so if you can still try naturally, maybe can hope on for awhile.
Give yourself a timeline if need to.

In the meantime, just rant here... we are all in the same boat... rowing towards the same goal and hopefully we will reach there soon.

Then how was the result on your opk and hcg?
Actually your symptoms sounds abit like PCOS but I rem you mentioned that do not have. Maybe you should show your gynae, your OPK and HCG and see what your gynae says?
piggling, yup many doctors cfm i have PCOS thru scanning but my bt showed no PCOS... i m underweight, usu PCOS is those who are overweight or slightly plump. but it could happen to skinny ppl as well.

my result on opk can be negative too... so i believe if e line is getting darker , i m abt to O, and true enff... i do get very very dark test line, darker than ctrl line for opk.
i didnt show gynae my hcg test strips as i know thy wont take it as preg, i did bt and it came out with low beta and progesterone so cannot be preg.

HI all,

hugs, don be depressed. u have us here :) only ppl who have gone thru knows how devastated we can be at some point in lives :) trust me, those who pop like pop corn can nv know. we are just like pop corn that couldn't pop

hello.. im juz back from my hkg trip .. had more symptoms as day goes by. hope is a sticky bean!
im a silent reader ok.. :)
to all ttc-ing. don lose hope don give up.. Im sure we all will hv the day to carry the LO in our arms. don let ttc rules our lives and meanwhile also hv to slow down our pace and appreciate our life with our love ones..

same as me.. no o no af.. at least u wait til friday..i got to wait til 31st... hate my body system...
af come at least i know its a brand new cycle... arghhhh

hello.. im juz back from my hkg trip .. had more symptoms as day goes by. hope is a sticky bean!
to all ttc-ing. don lose hope don give up.. Im sure we all will hv the day to carry the LO in our arms. don let ttc rules our lives and meanwhile also hv to slow down our pace and appreciate our life with our love ones..
hi bel, how's ur papers? hope it is withh good results too! yup your beanie will stick tight tight to u this time! grabbing your baby dust again! :)

piggling, yup many doctors cfm i have PCOS thru scanning but my bt showed no PCOS... i m underweight, usu PCOS is those who are overweight or slightly plump. but it could happen to skinny ppl as well.
my result on opk can be negative too... so i believe if e line is getting darker , i m abt to O, and true enff... i do get very very dark test line, darker than ctrl line for opk.
i didnt show gynae my hcg test strips as i know thy wont take it as preg, i did bt and it came out with low beta and progesterone so cannot be preg.
If you do get such dark lines, means you are still O-ing.
Hopefully your new gynae will be able to improve things for you. :)

Hi Emily :) my papers all passed! i grad le. hehe finally after 2 yrs plus of hardwork..
I read that you hv ur plans and are on positive side :) glad for u. hope the day all will grad from this thread..

Happy for you that you graduated. :)

If you do get such dark lines, means you are still O-ing.
Hopefully your new gynae will be able to improve things for you. :)

Happy for you that you graduated. :)

thanks piggling.. im stil in the process :) at least until wk 12 is over den i will feel more stable at heart

HI all,

Welcome.. we shall support one another here:) I feel your pain.. let's jiayou together!

you gals have amazing positivity and strength :) Thanks for your heartwarming words. Indeed, those who never been there will never noe. I told dh that giving up is more painful than going through all these.

Xmas coming le, lets hope god distributes more gifts and blessings since got Santa Claus as extra helper for that period :p

same as me.. no o no af.. at least u wait til friday..i got to wait til 31st... hate my body system...
af come at least i know its a brand new cycle... arghhhh

:)

I guess so. It is very ironical that I used to be a 29-day cycle and I was very proud of beibg regular. Who knows once I start baby making my af just went haywire. I recall the first time i was late i was super excited. Haha. Now im like "oh late again? Wait for af lor..." guess it's the stress.

good luck to u tmr! :)

Thanks!

:)

I guess so. It is very ironical that I used to be a 29-day cycle and I was very proud of beibg regular. Who knows once I start baby making my af just went haywire. I recall the first time i was late i was super excited. Haha. Now im like "oh late again? Wait for af lor..." guess it's the stress.

Thanks!

Totally understand your feelings.. My cycle used to be in the 30+ days range, will have +/- a few days but still fairly regular... Once I start ttcing, it went haywire, sometimes 40+ days, sometimes 20+. At least from my BBT, I see that I am ovulating, just that sometimes later. Haiz.

How's ur trip?

Hi ladies,

Side track for awhile. Anyone know where can I post to let go my hotel stay in Venice in dec? I had accidentally book a wrong date for my upcoming trip. Happened that this booking is a non-fundable cancellation/ no amendment kind. So wanna let go at a cheaper rate.

Help..... :(

Hi ladies,

Side track for awhile. Anyone know where can I post to let go my hotel stay in Venice in dec? I had accidentally book a wrong date for my upcoming trip. Happened that this booking is a non-fundable cancellation/ no amendment kind. So wanna let go at a cheaper rate.

Try the wedding forum? Mayb someone planning for honeymoon can get from u

i also waiting for my AF to come :(
CD 37 liao and i am down with bad diahorea for the past 2 days.
i think this month will delay even further...haiz

I feel your pain.. feeling all so crappy today and shit happened at work. Wanna cry but cannot find anyone in ofc to unload this to. Everything is just not going right.. sigh.. :(

Hi ladies,
Did you try http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/forums/want-to-sell-preloved-items-only.26/?

I am also CD37 today... i dun hv diarrhea but gassy and increase in appetite...
i think AF will only come when i see my gynea for medication.. sianz to max...

anyway happy friday ladies..

Back