(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

why lemongrass cannot take?
Opp I took instant noodle yesterday. Heehee I find it hard to resist temptation so I just try take less lor. And now I'm buying oolong pearl from koi. Lol google oolong less caffine den green tea and black tea. My comfort drink. This round I can even resist my poison- kopi o. But I just keep craving for koi!!!!

Same.... been craving for instant noodles but hubby say very unhealthy. Sigh.

Btw I heard lemongrass cannot take, so be careful of those real thai tomyum!
Ya, somehow tempted to have unhealthy food, sigh. Thanks for sharing lemongrass should avoid, but ya, why huh?

Opp I took instant noodle yesterday. Heehee I find it hard to resist temptation so I just try take less lor. And now I'm buying oolong pearl from koi. Lol google oolong less caffine den green tea and black tea. My comfort drink. This round I can even resist my poison- kopi o. But I just keep craving for koi!!!!
I thought tea cannot drink also? I have stopped drinking my coffee since expecting. Everyday milk or milo, jin sian..

I keep yawning and yawning even though I've slept quite a bit though I woke up 3-4x last night for toilet or food.. =x

Now I feel this odd feeling in my chest area like want to belch and abit hot feeling like food gonna throw up but not really???

I keep yawning and yawning even though I've slept quite a bit though I woke up 3-4x last night for toilet or food.. =x

Now I feel this odd feeling in my chest area like want to belch and abit hot feeling like food gonna throw up but not really???
I take 2 times nap in the day and sleep v early at 9+pm. I'm having the same feeling as you now, I don't know if it's heartburn? But I know my nausea is getting worse per day.. Walk outside with hb suddenly want to puke. Sian..

Hi mummies, need to check with you ... I am contemplating to see Prof John Tee from kkh or Dr Terence Tan.. anyone here seeing either of them? Can give comments or reviews?

I take 2 times nap in the day and sleep v early at 9+pm. I'm having the same feeling as you now, I don't know if it's heartburn? But I know my nausea is getting worse per day.. Walk outside with hb suddenly want to puke. Sian..

Ya ! I also wonderig if it's heartburn? Are u working? I can only nap today but I keep yawning many many times still.. I don't know how am I going to survive 5 day work week!! :(

Ya ! I also wonderig if it's heartburn? Are u working? I can only nap today but I keep yawning many many times still.. I don't know how am I going to survive 5 day work week!! :(
Could be, I have no idea too. I've started to work from home until my 1st trimester ended. My work needs a lot of traveling and running around, so I have no choice to inform management about my news and condition, with doctor letter as well. So, I able to work few hours and sleep 1-2 hours and continue work.. If you do feel really unwell, better get doctor's letter and stay home..

Heard lemongrass stimulates the uterus, may induce shedding of the lining resulting in miscarriages, or menstruation for non pregnant ladies.

I think moderation is key tho as long as don't eat a lot shud be fine? I try to avoid tho
U know what, I just had Tom yam ban mian.. Never drink the soup but just want to have the 'taste' of the noodle, not even can finish half bowl of it.. Ok bah?

U know what, I just had Tom yam ban mian.. Never drink the soup but just want to have the 'taste' of the noodle, not even can finish half bowl of it.. Ok bah?
Little bit shd be ok but don't eat too much lor.

I just had a gush of red blood, like a period type. Went to KKH immediately to check. Luckily baby is still alive and growing. I am so stressed now... :(

I just had a gush of red blood, like a period type. Went to KKH immediately to check. Luckily baby is still alive and growing. I am so stressed now... :(

Glad to hear both of u r okie.
Have plenty of rest. & Listen to the doc's advice. :)
Update us on ur condition if u can!!

Yes i m interested to know which brand organic olive oil u use too :) can share with us ?
I think ok to take curry n ice cream hahaa...my gynae said as long as take in moderation...not excessive will do :) but i still avoid raw food, pineapple, papaya n bananas n fishes like stingray, high mercury type....hee

Happy holiday to all mummies here !!
Papaya and banana cannot eat???

You can drink kopi-o after week 12 but max 1 cup a day. My relative say drink already baby will be very fair

@thelittleonesinmylife no lei doctor does not know why. He just said it is qt common to have bleeding in first trimester, even red kind. But v few of them actually lead to miscarriage. Then after saying this, he handed me a pamphlet titled "threatened miscarriage". Lol.

@phengpheng thanks. Hopefully it is ok. Scan shows baby is now 7 wks with gd heartbeat :)

@PatChan papaya has some enzyme that can dislodge the embryo, it's same like pineapple. Banana i dunno why. People just say it is "cooling" so no gd.

@thelittleonesinmylife no lei doctor does not know why. He just said it is qt common to have bleeding in first trimester, even red kind. But v few of them actually lead to miscarriage. Then after saying this, he handed me a pamphlet titled "threatened miscarriage". Lol.

@phengpheng thanks. Hopefully it is ok. Scan shows baby is now 7 wks with gd heartbeat :)

@PatChan papaya has some enzyme that can dislodge the embryo, it's same like pineapple. Banana i dunno why. People just say it is "cooling" so no gd.
Didn't know cannot take papaya! I took it last week.

@mehmehguinguin yes I am basically a walking puking machine. Walk walk halfway make the puking action. Hubby losing all appetite ROFL

Hmm.. I didn't know abt banana.. just had tonnes of them in the past week during my backpacking and hiking trip. Gosh..

I've heard abt banana, pineapple and papaya too.

Not being very disciplined, I still take cold drinks, soft drinks, bubble tea etc. Oops. And I can still eat almost everything. My last week craving was fried hokkien mee. I had it like 2-3 times in a week. This week seems to be meesiam. All unhealthy food. Fat die me!

Hi, im abt 5week preg, is it normal to feel cramp every now n then? Feel like menses cramp. Sound v silly... but i do go toilet often to check out.

So glad everything is fine babe! Take more rests maybe u over exerted that's all!

I am thinking to go NUH or KKH. All my 4 Kids i deliver at KKH. Feel like trying NUH. Nearer to Bukit Batok and i look at website it is cheaper to compare A1 services within KKH and NUH. Any feedbacks ???

Could be, I have no idea too. I've started to work from home until my 1st trimester ended. My work needs a lot of traveling and running around, so I have no choice to inform management about my news and condition, with doctor letter as well. So, I able to work few hours and sleep 1-2 hours and continue work.. If you do feel really unwell, better get doctor's letter and stay home..

I also had to tell my boss, cos I wasn't well .. But my work is more office bound so the only walking I do is to and from work and lunch?

Hi ladies.

I'm new to this page. Anyway just to quickly share. Im currently 11 weeks pregnant. Tried for almost 5 years. Finally i'm pregnant. I'm having Dr wendy Teo as my gynea. Been visiting her 3 times now. Just wondering if anyone knew her birth fees? cos im considering whether to give birth at mt.E novena or thomson.

Please have plenty of rest, you need that now! Do keep us update again ya.. God bless..

I also had to tell my boss, cos I wasn't well .. But my work is more office bound so the only walking I do is to and from work and lunch?
But if you do feel discomfort at your lower abdomen might not be wise to travel to work, is it far from your home to work? I need more than 1 hour plus to work place, damn far. Plus my nausea now, can't help it, always want to lay down then feel better. I have doctor letter to ask to stay home, it helps as well..

But if you do feel discomfort at your lower abdomen might not be wise to travel to work, is it far from your home to work? I need more than 1 hour plus to work place, damn far. Plus my nausea now, can't help it, always want to lay down then feel better. I have doctor letter to ask to stay home, it helps as well..

My new office is ard 15-20mins away so it's still not too bad I guess.. But by afternoon really feel so tired and cannot nap.. I don't really want to stay home altho I wld love to, becos that means my whole office will know before 3 mths.. :(

So gotta tong where possible.. Somemore now got flu so hard to recover quite miserable keep blowing my nose out

Back