Used shoes

Nicolo

Hi all,

I am looking for women/girls shoes.
Any type is fine as long as they follow the below characteristics:

-must be very used
-must be very dirty
-must have been used recently (I do not accept shoes that have been sitting in a cabinet for years and are all dusty.)
-must have been used by female on (I do not accept male shoes)
-must be from females between 5 and 45 years old.

My preference is for sport shoes, but I accept anything.
So if you have shoes you want to get rid of, to make space for the new ones, please contact me. I'll be happy to help you make space :) :) :) :)

Yes of course! In which conditions are they? Who used them? Any picture of the tops and the bottom soles?

My daughter used them. Her feet has grown bigger - cannot fit anymore. Do you have mobile no. so I can whatsapp you the pics?

Hi, I have a flats thats is very worn! Can PM me you HP No. so i can watsapp u the pics?
BTW, how much r u offering? thanks!

I am sorry but ur request is very unusual. Is this for some sort of black magic or ritual? I don't know abt u ladies... But u should be aware of this kind of unusual requests.

I am sorry but ur request is very unusual. Is this for some sort of black magic or ritual? I don't know abt u ladies... But u should be aware of this kind of unusual requests.
Ahahhaaahh
my dear u watch too many weird movies.
1-I am not asian
2-I am not black
3-I am Christian Catholic
4-The reason for me asking the shoes is because I have this passion, and I collect them.
So chill lady. No one is doing your rituals.
You have a REALLY negative approach to life.

First of all, ur request is out of the world.
Secondly, we are in Spore and not in Texas were u ve acres of land to store ur dirty shoes collections.
Thirdly, you are a new member and seeing ur records u have so far request for dirty shoes in BPs, WTS and WTB sections. And only one purchase of a book.
Fourthly, you really think anyone would believe that u r keeping dirty shoes collection. I am not sure if this some kind of sick fetish that u are having.
I am not being negative but we are living in a world with lots of sick people. People who do anything for their own advantage. And u don't need to be Asian or black to practice black magic. I just want to advise these ladies before they do something that might affect them or their love ones for $5. I don't think there is anything unusual for anyone to do that. Anyway, if they think like u do... it is up to them to sell it or to give it away to u.

Actually I share the same thoughts as rinairfan as I also find it very weird and disturbing to come across a post to look for very very used and dirty shoes.
And the most disturbing part is that you are only looking for female shoes. Why not male shoes as well?
We cannot deny the fact that nobody in his right mind will have this kind of weird collection.
But of course it is your life so none of us have the right to interfere or question you. That's why I did not want to post any comment to question your motive behind the purchase.

It is up to individual mommies on how comfortable they are to sell off their shoes / daughters' shoes to you for just a small amount of money.
rinairfan is just trying to alert other mommies of the possible risk to deal with this kind of weird request and I do believe most mommies here share the same worry as her. So you don't have to be so defensive towards her comments. At the end of the day, it is afterall the choice of each individual whether they want to take the risk to sell their used shoes to you or not.

Thank you for your view of point
I
Actually I share the same thoughts as rinairfan as I also find it very weird and disturbing to come across a post to look for very very used and dirty shoes.
And the most disturbing part is that you are only looking for female shoes. Why not male shoes as well?
We cannot deny the fact that nobody in his right mind will have this kind of weird collection.
But of course it is your life so none of us have the right to interfere or question you. That's why I did not want to post any comment to question your motive behind the purchase.

It is up to individual mommies on how comfortable they are to sell off their shoes / daughters' shoes to you for just a small amount of money.
rinairfan is just trying to alert other mommies of the possible risk to deal with this kind of weird request and I do believe most mommies here share the same worry as her. So you don't have to be so defensive towards her comments. At the end of the day, it is afterall the choice of each individual whether they want to take the risk to sell their used shoes to you or not.
I believe you are just a negative person, and I will not entertain your messages. If u feel bad abt my posts, then just don't comment or read them. :)
Peace

I am not defensive. Even if I am being attacked publicly. :)
I am stating my points as well.
my belief is that, if u are not interested in a subject, then don't comment on it, spitting judgments and putting a bad light on someome that you don't even know.
i believe this is pretty disgusting. :)

I think Nicolo just don't get it. We are being public spirited. It is not wrong to make others to be more careful of such requests that MIGHT harm them in return. You are being too casual with ur UNUSUAL request and then being DEFENSIVE when someone pointed out. If you think whatever you are doing is right, you should just ignore us or explain urself if there is a need to. Saying things like others are Negative, pretty disgusting, spitting judgements and all other remarks... what do u think does it says abt u? That is not being defensive? I am more suspicious of u right now than ever. So ladies... it is still up to u. No one is pressurizing u ladies. I am just giving u a scenario because if a small girl is involve... I am not going to standby and pretend I did not see this post. I have children too and if I overlook, I would like someone to point out to me too.

I think Nicolo just don't get it. We are being public spirited. It is not wrong to make others to be more careful of such requests that MIGHT harm them in return. You are being too casual with ur UNUSUAL request and then being DEFENSIVE when someone pointed out. If you think whatever you are doing is right, you should just ignore us or explain urself if there is a need to. Saying things like others are Negative, pretty disgusting, spitting judgements and all other remarks... what do u think does it says abt u? That is not being defensive? I am more suspicious of u right now than ever. So ladies... it is still up to u. No one is pressurizing u ladies. I am just giving u a scenario because if a small girl is involve... I am not going to standby and pretend I did not see this post. I have children too and if I overlook, I would like someone to point out to me too.
I don't see why their daughters would be in danger o_O
I am not asking to meet their daughters. What the hell.... seriously ladies?
Wow u must be really really pessimistic and negative people. Anyway yeah be careful, lot of bad people out there.
Bah whatever. :)
Peace.

Back