Brown Discharge After Period

kittyminky

Hi Mummies,

Any of you experienced brown discharge at the end of your period? If so, how many days did it last?

My period usually lasts six days, but recently it's been followed by three days of brown spotting. Anyone else experienced this?

I used to hv tat problem then I discover I hv some polyps grow lor....I suggest u go see ur gynae to chk.

;-)

Thanks for your reply Diana! I visited a gynae recently and had ultrasounds (abdominal and vaginal) done but no sign of fibroids or polyps.

She suggested I do a D&C to check further, but I'm terrified of going under GA! Did you get your polyps removed?

I do hv that on and off. I see Chinese physician to balance my body, and there is some improvement. If u are keen, u can pm me for her contact details.

Wat is D&C? Yes I did remove my polyps then after tat I conceived my 1st child.

Ya, u can see chinese physician to chk further like moorspa introduce or if u do believe in supplement then I can introduce one that will help u on ur condition.

;-)
Diana

Hi Diana,

D&C is a procedure where you are put to sleep, and the dr goes in to scrape the uterine lining. Did you have that procedure done, and if so, how was it? Thanks!

i did my D&C when i lost my baby. is just a 15mins surgery.

i woke up an hour later. no mc given as i did it on a long weekend..not much pain except i cant cross my leg after the surgery. very little blood.

abstain from swimming for 1 week & intercourse for 3 weeks

Thanks for the info Twinsy!
happy.gif

I having this now too. Went to gynae and ultrasound shows nothing. I have cramps when I having the brown discharge after period. sometimes it can spot like 7 days. (So I was kind of like having period for 2 weeks). There is a period where the spotting cease for 2 mths, now its back again.

I had that too...n my recent scan revealed that i hv 2 polyps but my gynae suggest to conceive w/o removal as the polyps were small...

Has anyone conceived w/o removal of polyps???

In TCM terms (According to my sinseh), my Qi is weak. So I always get spotting before and after full flow. Usually 3-4 days spotting after af flow stops. Nothing to do with polyps as I have none. See a sinseh if it bothers you; or boost up your exercise regime.

Hi anyone had an answer why u spot after period? Im having this too, did dnc but still have spotting
I having this now too. Went to gynae and ultrasound shows nothing. I have cramps when I having the brown discharge after period. sometimes it can spot like 7 days. (So I was kind of like having period for 2 weeks). There is a period where the spotting cease for 2 mths, now its back again.

Back