(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Good morning mummies! Wish every week is a 4 day work week...

Yesterday my mum n brother came over to help my hubby clean out the helper's room (aka storeroom/rubbish dump) to prepare for my helper's arrival next month. I think they felt sorry for us cos they saw how much crap we have accumulated over 3 years. Thank god for family, think if it's only my hubby cleaning, it will take him at least 3 months. Doesn't help that my hubby is a hoarder, asking him to throw away something is like asking him for his left testicle. So yesterday me n my brother tag team, I pack all his moldy "never see daylight for 3 yrs" shoes n hole-y "3 sizes ago" shirts into trash bags, n my bro will bring them down to the rubbish chute before my hubby even remembered they exist. I dug out 26 pairs of shoes in perfect (some almost brand new) condition for donation to Salvation Army! All the dust made my ezcema twice as bad today though, wish I can take mc for rest of the week.

I ate bbq stingray yesterday haha small mouthful. :p
Its my first bb too but I had relax myself a lot more since into the 2nd half of 2nd Tri.
hehe, I even drink chng teng and eat "Li", once in a while la hor. haha

I ate bbq stingray yesterday haha small mouthful. :p
Its my first bb too but I had relax myself a lot more since into the 2nd half of 2nd Tri.
hehe, I even drink chng teng and eat "Li", once in a while la hor. haha

my baby love fruits.
i had 梨 sometimes cause its so watery n thirst quenching.although many ppl say cannot eat watermelon,but i ate a few big cubes at my mum place.wah...super sweet n juicy...
dare not to drink orange juice after i threw up last week n gt bad heartburn..

pp say li very liang but my mum say its ok coz we don't take it everyday.

I been taking a lot of fruits too. top of my list is Kiwi. hehee expensive....
I am not a fan of watermelon or papaya haa

Hi,

My sis-in-law is also giving birth in Jan'15... she wants to know if there is any recommendations where to buy 白米酒 as she needs it during her confinement.

Thanks in advance...

my baby love fruits.
i had 梨 sometimes cause its so watery n thirst quenching.although many ppl say cannot eat watermelon,but i ate a few big cubes at my mum place.wah...super sweet n juicy...
dare not to drink orange juice after i threw up last week n gt bad heartburn..

You v poor thing leh. Still throwing up.. Jiayou left one trimester only. Baby come out you can scold him/her for making you suffer

You v poor thing leh. Still throwing up.. Jiayou left one trimester only. Baby come out you can scold him/her for making you suffer

ya loh...6 mths plus liao still visit me.tat day so drama,after dinner at mil place i threw up immediately in the carpark drain.
i more worried if baby is ok,cuz wen i threw up i keep jerking my gastric n stomach,scared he will feel sad mummy vomit.

pp say li very liang but my mum say its ok coz we don't take it everyday.

I been taking a lot of fruits too. top of my list is Kiwi. hehee expensive....
I am not a fan of watermelon or papaya haa

Oh i almost everyday eat fruit such as kiwi, papaya, honey dew and pear too....being coughing till vomit too. Sigh

ya, I also think not everyday. everything in moderation. :)

But I really don't dare touch durian, later sugar rocket to high high, heng now not durian season. haha

i know there are at least two WA group... one WA is for SAHM, the one i am in is the last gathering we had in Sept... I am sure there are other WA

There are at least 4-5 that I know of.....

- FB Jan'15
- Sep Gathering
- Aqua Fitness mummies
- SAHM

But I am only in 1 group... heh.

ya, I also think not everyday. everything in moderation. :)

But I really don't dare touch durian, later sugar rocket to high high, heng now not durian season. haha
Agreed man...that day over dinner hb and i were talking abt eating durian and my mil said i shld not be eating too much of it. hb asked why not, and my suspicion acty is that she is thinkign along the lines of it being "heaty". but i just told my hb....eating too much of that makes one fat u know... then i walked off. if it is purely based on the cooling or heaty principle i wont give a sh** (i still eat pineapples). but well..i am happy to not eat too much anyway so i can keep my weight gain in check :)

Agreed man...that day over dinner hb and i were talking abt eating durian and my mil said i shld not be eating too much of it. hb asked why not, and my suspicion acty is that she is thinkign along the lines of it being "heaty". but i just told my hb....eating too much of that makes one fat u know... then i walked off. if it is purely based on the cooling or heaty principle i wont give a sh** (i still eat pineapples). but well..i am happy to not eat too much anyway so i can keep my weight gain in check :)

Talking about durian makes me wanna eat durian puff or durian cake from Durian Empire. Very creamy and rich!

Question - what brand toiletries are you guys getting for your bb???

this round i am going to try pigeon ..if that is not good back to california and if bb skin is as sensitive as gor gor after 3 months old ...then will be sharing cetaphil with gor gor

Talking about durian makes me wanna eat durian puff or durian cake from Durian Empire. Very creamy and rich!
high sugar content !~!!

haiz tomolo my turn to do GD test sob sob

I've got the following as well -
Body Lotion/Massage Oil.
Rinse-free Cleansing Water/lotion (Will use in place of wet wipes).
Diaper Cream

Good luck! Mine is next Wednesday... and I just had 1/4 stick of a potong ice cream... :p

Will we know the results straightaway???

Body Lotion/Massage Oil.
Diaper Cream

Good luck! Mine is next Wednesday... and I just had 1/4 stick of a potong ice cream... :p

I knew mine ard 3h after the last blood test

Ok for diaper cream I got both Aquaphor and TriplePaste.

Havent bought body lotion for her yet... Maybe gonna try EMAB, not sure if it is rly worth the price tho.

Wet wipes..prolly get those from qoo10 or sth cos babies poo like no one's business.....

Errrr.... I read some whr tat we are not suppose to eat boneless fish eg. Stingray and eel.... Cos they are "boneless"... :)
But mayb it is juz another old grandmother story... Haha

I din know about the boneless thingy, haha I just know pp avoid coz mercury content in scale less fish.

Hi hi... I m first time mummy. Having bb gal. Edd 18Jan2015. Would like to join in and chat with all mummies.

Me also 1st time mum, same EDD, same sex as you. haha

this round i am going to try pigeon ..if that is not good back to california and if bb skin is as sensitive as gor gor after 3 months old ...then will be sharing cetaphil with gor gor

high sugar content !~!!

My sis say Pigeon don't have a lot of shower smell, she gotta sniff very hard to smell the shampoo haha
I follow her use Kodomo

Body Lotion/Massage Oil.
Diaper Cream

unfortunately nope ..have to wait for gynae's call ..usually end of day or next day

Back