Carpe Diem

Hi Mummies,

I am new here... My company is moving our office to Alexandra in a couple of months and I am considering to place my son in the full day program at Carpe Diem Kidz @ Russels. Would appreciate your help in providing feedback. Are the teachers good? Personally, I like the place coz it has a very natural surroundings and the set up looks organized enough. Thanks in advance!

Any mummies can share with me your experience with Carpe Diem at Teck Whye Blk 110 or Blk 120? Thinking to enroll my son (N2) with them, but dunno which one is better.
Thanks

Any mummies interested to buy the Carpe Diem uniform (S Size). I have got 2 sets, still very new as my son only studied there for a year. He is currently in the Bukit Panjang Branch but as we are moving to Bedok, i have no choice but to take him out middle of this month. Selling 2 sets at $25. If 1 set is $15.

Collection at Choa Chu Kang MRT or Bukit Panjang LRT.

Hihi

Intend to send my boy to Carpe Diem in Hougang..Any feedback on this branch? Actually PCF sparkletot also called to inform a vacancy for me..

So now not sure should i go ahead with Carpe diem or PCF..

icecreamlover: size S can fit how many yr old boy?

Hi anya,

It really depends om how big sized is your boy. My boy is almost 3 years old and the uniform is still slightly too big for him but thats the smallest size they have. Let me know if you are interested. My boy just attended his last day yesterday so can sell the uniform anytime now.

Hi Mummies,

I am considering to send my boy (2 years 4 months) to Carpe Diem Springs @ Spottiswoode Park Road. Anyone got feedback on that school? Pls share?

I am going to enrol my 3 yr old at Carpe Diem along Jurong Jalan Kechil. Would appreciate if anyone has any feedback. Thank you!

Dear parents, if you are sending your children to Carpe Diem, please do not send them to Carpe Diem Schoolhouse at Jurong Kechil. I have a very bad experience there. Their healthcheck system is poor and they do not have enough teacher in N1 classes to take care of your child. I just withdrew my enrolment and they want me to pay them 2 months school fees. The director of the school is crap and she does not take parents' concerns and only talks about her COMPANY's POLICIES which is quite unfair. I will definitely bring this matter and unfairness up to MCYS. At the end of the day, it is the poor children that suffer. Be careful of what they promise you as what they say they will do is not always consistent with what is actually happening. I am not sure about other Carpe Diem branches but please be careful when you register at Jurong Kechil.

I have 2 sets of Day & Afternoon uniform for sale, only worn for a week but there are some stains of the shirt n tees (due to stain from the shorts). I will take pictures if you are interested, so please let me know.

Boy, size S
Selling at $15 for each set (due to the stain but relatively new)

If the schools is using stack cot, i can release mine at $50 (only slept on it for a week)
This is a good deal for new enrolment as they are charging $100 for it. Thanks!

Helloooo mummies!!! Anyone sent their babies from 18-mth to Carpe Diem ITE College Central??? Will like to know if they are any good... Or bad... Thanks!:)

Dear mummies, I'm very new to this, but I've found forums most useful in gathering feedback. So I hope you guys can help. I'm thinking of enrolling my daughter who is 18 months at Carpe Diem Juniors @ Pico Creative Centre.

What are the differences in the various Carpe Diem Centres?
Some are so much more expensive. It is the curriculum?

Would any of you have any feedback on the centre, teachers, etc.?

Hi dear mommies!

I am also new here. Any of you at Carpe Diem Kidz- Royal road? It would be great to read your 2 cents worth!

Thanks & regards :)

I sent my son to the carpe diem kidsworld ,and has very bad experience.
I totally agree! my kid is in Carpe Diem they school is crap, teachers are crap! Kids learn basically nothing there unless you spend money to sign them up for enrichment class in the school. There is no kid oriented teachings all they do is play watch TV draw and coloring. Unprofessional teachers and uncaring teachers. When your 5 yr old fall down or has nose bleed teacher ask her to go toilet and clean up herself!!

I totally agree! my kid is in Carpe Diem they school is crap, teachers are crap! Kids learn basically nothing there unless you spend money to sign them up for enrichment class in the school. There is no kid oriented teachings all they do is play watch TV draw and coloring. Unprofessional teachers and uncaring teachers. When your 5 yr old fall down or has nose bleed teacher ask her to go toilet and clean up herself!!

This is totally unacceptable. How the manager can let those teacher behave like that. I found out many manager resigned because of those hooligan teachers there making a mock for Carpe Diem reputation.

This is totally unacceptable. How the manager can let those teacher behave like that. I found out many manager resigned because of those hooligan teachers there making a mock for Carpe Diem reputation.
Yes daddy14, was truly disappointed because their website is very impressive talking about what 5'I' 'Intelligent' program they developed and how they will help the kids but even simply mistake like the kid write their name wrongly or answer wrong in the worksheet the teacher just mark correct. They simply don't bother. They don't teach yet force the kids to memorize difficult spelling words. They kept increasing the school fees saying because they need to hire better and more professional teachers but the quality of the teachers are from bad to worst. I even wonder if they are qualified teachers at all. Teachers even push the kid's head when they cant answer and scold them "你门真的很讨厌"!!

Yes daddy14, was truly disappointed because their website is very impressive talking about what 5'I' 'Intelligent' program they developed and how they will help the kids but even simply mistake like the kid write their name wrongly or answer wrong in the worksheet the teacher just mark correct. They simply don't bother. They don't teach yet force the kids to memorize difficult spelling words. They kept increasing the school fees saying because they need to hire better and more professional teachers but the quality of the teachers are from bad to worst. I even wonder if they are qualified teachers at all. Teachers even push the kid's head when they cant answer and scold them "你门真的很讨厌"!!
That is horrible. Teachers are there to teach but not to punish those kids with those reason. As a parent, it is not recommended to place my kid in. I rather choose my first skool or PCF. School fee also not that expensive. And I suppose those teacher will be more educated then those private school teachers.
I did some informations gathered by those parents whose kids is in the Carpe diem MI Preschool. They told me that Principal and teachers there keep changing. Problem is how my kid learn well with so many different teachers as they keep changing. This cause so many parents feel so unfair as they pay so much and ended up kid learn abit or nothing.
I guess most of the problems should be lies on those unprofessional teachers.
I think the current principal is so inexperience. Don't know how she manage those teacher and let them behave like that.

Hi olivia and Beatrixz,
My child also currently at cd kidsworld. The one at jurong west,right.teacher has been complaining my child is very michevious at school but at home he quite ok. Recently his behaviour changed worse.thought could be his new sister that he want attention.few weeks ago, he suddenly tell me there is a witch in his school and he is scared.i immediately just rubbish him off as thought he was the one who is naughty.then he told his mother who said the same to him. After reading the feedback here,I suddenly feel very bad and break my heart on why I doubt him.i guess I will prode him later in the morning.
Hi Beatrix,my child has the same age as your.can we meet up?

Hi Kipsg & Beatrix
Thanks for sharing! I was shocked when I see this as I am about to enroll my son to N1 at CD Kidsworld, waiting for next available vacancy in Nov'15.
Can you share more with me?

Hi Kipsg & Beatrix
Thanks for sharing! I was shocked when I see this as I am about to enroll my son to N1 at CD Kidsworld, waiting for next available vacancy in Nov'15.
Can you share more with me?

Hi Whitesands, I'm not sure about Kidsworld as I can only speak about the one my child is in. But I'd suggest you try going down to the branch you are interested in at different timings (eg, morning lesson time, break time afternoon lesson time etc) to check and observe on how the classes are conducted or kids were treated. Some of the mummies in our group chat shared with us shocking things they observed while 'spying' on their kids in the childcare centre.

Thanks for the info here.
I've found one, The little tree house located at Westwood Crescent.
The teachers are very good from the first visit and so from the 2nd visit.
Hopefully It won't disappoint me. :)

Just to share my experience on the 2 hrs playgroup that my son is currently in, 'TalentPlus' located at Jurong West Nanyang cc.
The teacher is irresponsible at all yet trying to tell lie when I am asking her about what happening on my son. I confronted her because my mum and sister were there witnessed what has happened. Requested her to call back in message since she didn't want to answer my call. However 1 month has gone and she don't bother to return a call. Pull out my son immediately. Same goes to the principle incharge in Jurong West area. Your concerns will not be their concerns.

Hi Whitesands, I'm not sure about Kidsworld as I can only speak about the one my child is in. But I'd suggest you try going down to the branch you are interested in at different timings (eg, morning lesson time, break time afternoon lesson time etc) to check and observe on how the classes are conducted or kids were treated. Some of the mummies in our group chat shared with us shocking things they observed while 'spying' on their kids in the childcare centre.

hi Beatritz can share with me what shocking things? can pm me la cos my child currently inside thinking of switching need to convince my hb also. thanks dear.

Hi mommies,
Anyone sending their kids to Carpe Diem Kidz Universe - Russels Road, near Alexandra Rd? Would really appreciate your feedback.
Many thanks!!

Hi,

I have seen quite a few bad reviews on carpe diem in general but there are 2 branches near my place which is Teck Whye lane.

I would really love for any mums to feedback on the Teck Whye branches. Either startlets 1 or 2.

Thanks you!

Back