Advice / recommended needed for Preschool in Hougang

m_t

Dear parents,

We are looking for preschool for our 18m kid in Hougang area. Any advice or recommendation?
Any review for Cambridge @ Poh Huat, Sunflower @ Hougang Mall, Learning Kidz @ Hougang Green?
Appreciate so much on advice / comment on any preschool in Hougang. Thanks.

These are the list i have found recently:

School House ByTheGarden @ Jalan Teliti
School House ByTheGarden @ Hougang Ave 1
Little Tree House @ Jalan Naung
Cambridge @ St Xaveier’s
Cambridge @ Poh Huat Crescent
Amar Kidz @ Hougang Ave 10
Cherie Hearts @ Charlton
CARPE DIEM MI PRESCHOOL PTE. LTD.

Hi thanks.

we visited school house @ hougang ave 1, little tree house - looks messy.
Visited both cambridge branches. St xavier looks better for us.

Please do not send your kid to CARPE DIEM MI PRESCHOOL PTE. LTD the school is crap, there is no such 5"I" incorporated into their daily teaching in their class not even proper teaching. If you want your kid to learn you have to pay extra for them to attend enrichment class in the school, if not your kid is just wasting time there, doing very little worksheets then play, watch TV, do drawing and coloring everyday most of the time. They start practicing for the year end concert from May/Jun so they don't even learnt anything for the next half of the year.

Please do not send your kid to CARPE DIEM MI PRESCHOOL PTE. LTD the school is crap, there is no such 5"I" incorporated into their daily teaching in their class not even proper teaching. If you want your kid to learn you have to pay extra for them to attend enrichment class in the school, if not your kid is just wasting time there, doing very little worksheets then play, watch TV, do drawing and coloring everyday most of the time. They start practicing for the year end concert from May/Jun so they don't even learnt anything for the next half of the year.
thank you for your sharing :)

----------------------------------------------------
room rental singapore: room rental singapore
math tuition: math tuition
singapore mrt map: singapore mrt map

Back