Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

老师, Posted this in the 7th month thread quite some time ago. Am reposting here since you are posting to this thread more. Apologies in advance for going off topic.

"Came across your posts while searching for some information in this forum and have learnt a lot. Now I'm trying to have 老师vegetarian meals where possible (半天斋), next step is to go full vegetarian on 初一十五.
很好啊!继续哦!吃素好啊!

I just got married to my husband a few months ago, whose parents have passed away when he was young, and were buried. He hadn't been paying respects to his parents for a long time (more than ten years) as he couldn't remember where the grave was (he don't have the official documents either, it's a long story) and there was a very high possibility that the grave might have been exhumed following NEA guidelines.
明白。有些埋了20年,棺材的木脆掉了,连骨头都找不到。

My mum suggested installing an ancestral tablet of his parents in one of the temples so that we can pay respects and give them a "proper" home. We are in the midst of looking for a suitable place. Are there anything that we should keep a lookout for when deciding on the final placement, e.g. the location of the tablet in the shrine, timing?
可以。不过,一次性的费用蛮贵的。一个小小牌位要几千块。有很多地方可以摆放。

安牌位讲究的话,是得择日(ze ri)。别小看择日学,这与整个宇宙磁场综合度有关,因为星宿、太阳、地球每日都在转。很多富豪不光是用头脑经商,笃信风水,也注重择日。择日类似lucky star助人一臂之力。你看看,有些人有条件适合一份工作,当面试偏偏不成功啊!Unlucky、衰运嘛!择日会大大提高。要是一个人没条件适合一份工作,死都不会被重用也不会被录取。往往有择日 for interview, sign contract,ROM等等成功率相当高/完美。

安置牌位不复杂,若做得好,生魂会牵到牌位。成不成功还得看法师的能力。但是,很多法师自己不知道自己的能力,不知道行不行,也不知道成不成功。

Extra for you:
那些摆放牌位的地方,都是生魂聚集的安置处。不是每个牌位都有生魂。牌位安置处属阴,难免会给人不舒服。不过,不用害怕,这种冲不死活人的。呵呵...

In the meantime, for this 7th month we have paid for a place for his parents at 居士林 for their 七月地藏孝亲报恩法会 and have paid our respects.

Understand you are busy, hope to receive a reply when you are available. Thank you in advance."
可以。好。

不知是否和老師有緣,不知是否老師會有機會回答。
1. Here goes, I lost 1 child cos of immature thinking aka abortion due to family reason as well, however now tat I'm married with 1 boy. I would like to have another gal.
Mentioned in the past before. Use search engine.

2. My boy is born on 22 August 13 via c sect, I remember one of the post u mention tat this date is not good for c sect so how can I help my boy?
已成定局了。跟你讲一点点关于你饿儿子。他的宗教缘不错。长大后非常不服输。不服输是导火线之一。老师教你,在他成长的过程,甚至到他娶妻成人,教他低头、认错、认输。记得哦!其余的,不多说了。

As this date is given by another fengshui si fu who oso help with my boy name and our hse Feng shui. Just wondering is everything alright, cos this master is recommended n I'm getting worried if the person who recommended the master would do harm to my family a not cos things seem to be not as smooth as before.
你有两条路:
1. 搬家。
2. 继续住 - 再找人改风水,或者,请较有能力的人来看到底有没有问题。

Additional side info for others:
1. 风水不牵涉宗教。什么宗教都行。
2. 扶乩(fu ji)或者跳童看风水的,永远不能信。跳童装神弄鬼的实在太多了。老师在10个不同神坛看人跳童,9个半内神明没到。不过,在本地骗财倒不怎会。

Something to Share:

屋子觉得有问题,最好选择搬家。尤其是re-sale flat有问题(Ratio 7:3)。不论是新家/转售租屋,凡在家里有人亡生、死了人(自杀/谋杀)、有鬼住、给人施邪术等等,住了肯定出问题。若屋子有凶杀案,最靠近的邻居也会倒霉。比方说,同事/同学感冒,坐在旁边也会感染。命案(像给人肢解(chopped into pieces) or hanged)后,表面上平静,实际上不是这样的。整个气场已毁,鬼一直会回来,要不然就荡在那里。

本地报章不是经常报导命案吗?隔了很多年,老师突然路过曾经发生命案的现场,才看到这些鬼。在世时,不吃斋不积善,死后做鬼哪里去不了。这就是为什么酒店、办公楼、住宅、军营、医院闹鬼。

买屋选择
在香港/台湾,有凶宅肯定卖不出,要贱卖都没人要。In Singapore, everybody does not care about '凶宅' or problematic flat. Most people do not believe and housing agents do not want to know. They are "bo-chap" type and want to earn commission. Most housing agents are honey-mouths and big bluffers. 房屋经纪个个爱财如命,巴不得抽丰厚佣金。即使环境/风水多差,不懂装懂,哄买主飘上天。

BTO拿不到,就迫不及待买转售组屋。Seller keen to sell, buy want to buy. 买了之后问题来,找谁啊?求神拜菩萨吗?

One interesting local norm for most buyers is, buyers do not bother to talk to the neighbour! Buyers only care for themselves, location, transport, price 杂七杂八的。Neighbours are best gossipers. They knew whether which family is quarreling, which couple fights, accidents, death and etc. 为什么重要呢?这些是初步断定屋子的好坏。屋子里的人常有事发生,可以断定房子的气场就不好,里头的人肯定不会安宁。

其原因
夫妇吵架不合一部份前世(占多数)、一部份是(家里有鬼)、另一部份则是有邪术(降头)。3-in-1的情况,真的够力,简直乱到一塌糊涂,婚姻准备破裂的。夫妇经常吵架,丈夫哪会回家啊?丈夫都觉得烦,找外面温柔的女人了。夫妇常打架,哪会生孩子呀?时间到离婚了。

老师遇过不少离婚案。男人贱骨头,丈夫外面认识了女人,结果给女人整。男人无缘无故被迷到神魂颠倒,拿钱给女人花、孩子不顾、家都懒得回、越看妻子越讨厌等等。也有人是嫉妒家庭美满、贪财、报仇等等,所以干脆连整家人都不放过。

不信邪
In Singapore, there are many such cases. Most developed city dwellers living in this modern society (like Singaporeans) choose do not believe this. 解释多,越问越多,甚至也会给人骂"siiao". Singaporeans also like to ask "why this", "why that" and makes me difficult to prove. 其实,老师表面普普通通,真正自己会什么或做过什么,从没跟人说。

老师认识一对夫妇(朋友)住在Taman Jurong HDB flat 2楼。老师站在门外察觉屋子不对,然后给屋主(朋友)提议搬家,老师理由只说,出入不方便要搭feeder bus (which is true),真正的理由却没说。可是夫妇没听进去。好了,不关老师的事了。最后的结局,签字后一拍两散。I think up till now, 这对夫妇仍然被蒙在谷里。

相反的,房子的磁场/气场好,屋子的人开开心心、夫妻恩恩爱爱、男女屋主升值加薪、添丁又聚财等等。住了之后,一家大小,做起事来一帆风顺!

老师早. Yes which is why that friend I mentioned to you who stayed in a haunted house has many issues :(. I did tell her to move house she said she is not scared of the spirits why need to move. I keep quiet thereafter.

Last edited:
謝謝老師的回復, 我可以貪心一點嗎?
老師 can tell me more about my boy? 1. Will change his name help?
2. Any recommendation for fengshui master?
3. I try searching back for the post which states which temple do 超度 n when de I cannot find, tried call 光明山 oso no one pick up.
4. Problem is I cannot recall my first bb date n time how? ( cos there is a previous post states need to have date n time, for my case wat should I do?)
老師can pm me? Thank you so much.

:D
1)If we pay and ask the temple to 放生 instead of we personally be at the exact 现场,is it same 布施效果?

3) 放生 is better to be for person who are vegetarian? Bcos My 大伯母 say cannot anyhow 放生,You are encouraging pp to catch the fishes or birds and then u let them free again?
Reply: 没放生的人才会这样说。你买你的,他捉是他家的事。再说,他也不一定钓/捉的到。老师给你担保,捕鱼捉虾迟早出事(click here),等到出事之后,都不知道什么原因。

And also she say if we 放生鱼,以后就不可以吃鱼。放生鸟,以后就不可以吃鸟蛋。放生螃蟹,以后就不可以吃螃蟹。是真的吗?
Reply: 你放生是慈悲心。你要消业消劫就不要贪图口欲。你今日放鱼,晚上吃fish-&-chips,等于白做嘛。你求菩萨的时候说你有放生,实际上后面吃烘鱼。这个就是‘骗神’了。今日放生100条,马上见效果不可能。还要拖上一段时间。

老师,看到你的回复,真的好开心 :):):);););):p:p:p 感谢!

读了你的解说,另还有疑问,不好意思,我理解能力比较慢:oops: 希望你能见谅.

I have shared with my mum and my husband on the the merit of 放生. Will share with them more when i understand fully.

Additional 放生 qs:

1) As mentioned before,I am not vegetarian,i can also 放生. For instance,I will go vegetarian on the day of 放生,let say 放生fish..however,if next day i eat fish or meat for meals..will there be any bit bit 功德 for the 放生on the previous day?

2) If I want to buy fish,what type of fish shd i buy? I seldom go market,cos my mum do all the cooking :D.And my mum say the only live fish in the mkt is 生鱼。

3) Which place can I choose to 放生鱼as cant suka suka do it in Singapore.

4) Any idea if we go temple and join their 放生event at the actual place,will the temple give us set the fish free ourself or they will set free and we stand aside and see? And need to 念经?Or what shall we say to the fish when we set them free?

Other qs:

1) 拜祖先的食物,小孩可以吃吗?

2)吃肉versus吃鱼虾蟹,which is more sinful? Some pp said 吃肉 more sinful.

3) 捐钱建庙或施药功德是否一样?是不是应该一个名字一个收据?通常我们捐钱个庙宇都是写合家。

4)生日如点蜡烛,怕会被record down..Then if just put one candle..will this consider hide the actual age? So when baby 1month old,shd we actually celebrate for the child giving frds relative cakes,eggs etc

谢谢老师

1) Can 老师 advice me what shd i do when i ist step into my new BTO flat. I koe buy pineapple.
Reply: 是谁教的?还是看电视的?呵呵...

And must choose a 吉利日子.Can we see fm the chinese calendar or must ask the feng shui master to choose for us? Nw i stay with my parents. i believe we will need to 安床 again?
Reply: 搬家前,可以挑个日子。兴家旺气!花点钱找人选日子。很多新加坡人不信,也很吝啬的。讲到钱,每个怕到要死怕花钱,个个都要foc。

还有,不需安床了。嫁娶前才重要,安床有几个基本步骤,婚姻美满,百子千孙的“仪式”。

不好意思老师,另有关于新家的问题相求:

1):p:pbuy pineapple, 撒coin and bring some jossstick ,金银纸to burn when u se your completed flat the first is taught by our family mbrs. Or shd we bring fengshui master on that day?

2) When i married,my BTO flat is not ready,so we 安床 in my room at my parents house. I am not sure if this will affect a bit of childless..I koe there are many factors childless,but could this be 1 of the reason also?

3) 老师说搬家前,可以挑个日子,refers to the day we 第一次踏进 our empty BTO flat without furnitures,water and lightings?

4) Heard people say your new BTO flat can only let people see after 7days,even photos also,老师有听说吗?

5)朋友说房子不可以空置太久,是这样吗? If I collect my keys in Nov and do some minor renovation,paintings etc and shift in next year in Apr or May is consider too long?

6) Shift in furnitures,renovation no need to 挑个日子对吗?

7) 万一真的上天眷顾恩赐宝宝,怀孕了,可以搬家还是应该等生产之后?

8) Saw the below answer from previous post fm 老师. I have some 疑问 in blue wordings:
(ii) 选好日子后,要搬迁的那天,在新屋门外起火炭. 屋主和家人(包括女主人)入屋之前跨过熊熊烈火
Qs:If that day 搬迁 but is not our housewarming day,we must also invite our 家人 along? Bcos to 热闹热闹?男方或女方家人都ok pa?

(iii) 接着烧一壶开水,全部人喝了!要煮饭煮面都行。外面打包回来不算!
Qs:可以用开水煮咖啡请他们喝?是不是每个人都要喝?应该不用喝完所有开水吧?

若要择日入屋,需要夫妇的出生日和时间(DOB & TOB)。还有,您大纲要搬的日子。
Qs:老师还有替人择日搬家?

很多方法。现在简化了。
(i) 老师给你择日搬入屋。最起码是传统做法之一。
(ii) 选好日子后,要搬迁的那天,在新屋门外起火炭. 屋主和家人(包括女主人)入屋之前跨过熊熊烈火。
晚上不外出,铺好床单,准备睡觉。
若要择日入屋,需要夫妇的出生日和时间(DOB & TOB)。还有,您大纲要搬的日子。Provide your convenient date range, that is easier for me. I will give you some dates and specific time.

谢谢老师

diorsnow said:
To be honest, many of us could have miscarriage without realising it. If you have unprotected sex, 99% you could be pregnant and not knowing it because it can be mistaken as mense. Once conceived, there will be a 'spirit' so it doesn't mean to be in human form to be miscarried. It could be a hot flush of blood, or blood clot. But still you have to 'chao du' for it.. because once it is "18-months" and above, it will come and look for you. They can carry 3-types of "licence" so Of course if you purposely abort it, it will take revenge using the red flag licence. many ppl miscarried without knowing it so there are many 胎靈 waiting to be 超渡 so they can be reborn. For 胎靈,they are like orphans in the netherworld. So once they know you are the parents, they will stick to you 24/7. Those with yin yang eyes can see it. Even if your house got pray God or Buddha, it can still be with you cos you are the parent. So I advise, you can do a check if you have any 胎靈 and if you have, do a proper 超渡 and be sincere about it.. wish them well. Frankly, these unborn child are very pitiful, just that human eyes cannot see.

老师,你的看法?

可以。不过,一次性的费用蛮贵的。一个小小牌位要几千块。有很多地方可以摆放。

安牌位讲究的话,是得择日(ze ri)。别小看择日学,这与整个宇宙磁场综合度有关,因为星宿、太阳、地球每日都在转。很多富豪不光是用头脑经商,笃信风水,也注重择日。择日类似lucky star助人一臂之力。你看看,有些人有条件适合一份工作,当面试偏偏不成功啊!Unlucky、衰运嘛!择日会大大提高。要是一个人没条件适合一份工作,死都不会被重用也不会被录取。往往有择日 for interview, sign contract,ROM等等成功率相当高/完美。

安置牌位不复杂,若做得好,生魂会牵到牌位。成不成功还得看法师的能力。但是,很多法师自己不知道自己的能力,不知道行不行,也不知道成不成功。

Extra for you:
那些摆放牌位的地方,都是生魂聚集的安置处。不是每个牌位都有生魂。牌位安置处属阴,难免会给人不舒服。不过,不用害怕,这种冲不死活人的。呵呵...

谢谢老师。

关于安置牌位,如果我们选择安置在寺庙 (如居士林,光明山),还需要找法师吗,或者由寺庙的法师来做就行了?还有,我们曾问过一间,安置牌位的日子由寺庙定 (for convenience I guess, like collating the numbers before making and placing the tablets)。我知道择日的重要性,在这种情况我们该另找吗?

老师早. Yes which is why that friend I mentioned to you who stayed in a haunted house has many issues :(. I did tell her to move house she said she is not scared of the spirits why need to move. I keep quiet thereafter.
你能确定是haunted? 呵呵... :)

老师不写这个。

謝謝老師的回復, 我可以貪心一點嗎?
老師 can tell me more about my boy? 1. Will change his name help?
3. I try searching back for the post which states which temple do 超度 n when de I cannot find, tried call 光明山 oso no one pick up.
4. Problem is I cannot recall my first bb date n time how? ( cos there is a previous post states need to have date n time, for my case wat should I do?)
老師 can tell me more about my boy?
Reply: Mentioned in the previous post. 别给他吃牛肉。牛肉永远忌口。照着做吧!

1. Will change his name help?
Reply: Mentioned in the past.

Reply: 老师不介绍。一旦介绍,会给人误会串通。

Reply: 在什么时候有办,曾经说过了。Search past posting.

Reply: Unless you are not Singaporean. Perhaps, I shall let others reply this question. :)

谢谢老师
1):p:pbuy pineapple, 撒coin and bring some jossstick ,金银纸to burn when u se your completed flat the first is taught by our family mbrs. Or shd we bring fengshui master on that day?
Reply: 不用执着请风水师。

2) When i married,my BTO flat is not ready,so we 安床 in my room at my parents house. I am not sure if this will affect a bit of childless..I koe there are many factors childless,but could this be 1 of the reason also?
Reply: 你已经给自己答案了。

3) 老师说搬家前,可以挑个日子,refers to the day we 第一次踏进 our empty BTO flat without furnitures,water and lightings?
Reply: 要正式睡觉才算。

4) Heard people say your new BTO flat can only let people see after 7days,even photos also,老师有听说吗?
Reply: 不执着这个。

5)朋友说房子不可以空置太久,是这样吗? If I collect my keys in Nov and do some minor renovation,paintings etc and shift in next year in Apr or May is consider too long?
Reply: 你朋友说,去问你朋友。

6) Shift in furnitures,renovation no need to 挑个日子对吗?
Reply: 要也行。古代择日范围广 - 买牲畜、建屋、打地基、移徒、装修、修造、签约、嫁娶、入殓、下葬、迁坟、修坟、入学、安神、求医等等。择日是拿日子,不用花大钱。

跟你讲个秘密 - 新加坡的Parliament House,是看过风水和择日打地基的。本来不想讲这个,因为根本没有几个人知道。You will be surprised, Singapore Government actually believes. 还有不少建筑、地标是找人看过风水。I can guarantee you can't find this news elsewhere except in Singapore Motherhood Forum.

7) 万一真的上天眷顾恩赐宝宝,怀孕了,可以搬家还是应该等生产之后?
Reply: 搬家肯定要敲敲打打的。最好生产后搬。

8) Saw the below answer from previous post fm 老师. I have some 疑问 in blue wordings:
(ii) 选好日子后,要搬迁的那天,在新屋门外起火炭. 屋主和家人(包括女主人)入屋之前跨过熊熊烈火
Qs:If that day 搬迁 but is not our housewarming day,we must also invite our 家人 along? Bcos to 热闹热闹?男方或女方家人都ok pa?
Reply: 你要的话,是可以。通通过火炭。

Qs:可以用开水煮咖啡请他们喝?是不是每个人都要喝?应该不用喝完所有开水吧?
Reply: 你说呢?

Reply: 老师义务给人做择日生产,算难度最高之一了。择日搬家对老师来说是小菜一碟。

谢谢老师。
关于安置牌位,如果我们选择安置在寺庙 (如居士林,光明山),还需要找法师吗,或者由寺庙的法师来做就行了?还有,我们曾问过一间,安置牌位的日子由寺庙定 (for convenience I guess, like collating the numbers before making and placing the tablets)。我知道择日的重要性,在这种情况我们该另找吗?
你该去问问寺庙 的负责人。

每间寺庙的做法不一样。

[
Reply: 老师义务给人做择日生产,算难度最高之一了。择日搬家对老师来说是小菜一碟。[/QUOTE]

谢谢老师,

Then can I PM you our DOB and TOB after I collect our keys and help us to choose for a 吉吉利利, Lucky Lucky 择日入屋? Will give you the range of dates. If is ok,pls let me know how to pass you 红包 as token of appreciation.

By the way, 老师, my post #1512 on 22 Oct 4.48pm moderator 刚刚才upload my post into this forum. Hope 老师 can reply when you are free.

I have also introduce my hubby this forum.

And he enjoyed reading 老师的sharing of the personal experiences, fengshui. My hubby like read feng shui related topics. He has learnt 易经 from one of 易经 master before, but now seldom practice lo cos busy working schedule..:D hope he can go and revise..:rolleyes:

Toblerone laoshi, hope you can answer my questions..

1) 家里养鱼,龙虾, 好吗? 我先生养了条金龙鱼,有时为它吃活鱼。已经尽量不给活鱼了,因为我觉得很残忍。请问这等于杀生吗?

2) 我在四马路观音庙外拿了张Buddha poster (a Buddhist community was distributing Buddhist items, like books, car decals, posters for free). 我该如何摆放? 要选日子吗?

Thank you!

Melilone, for 超度 only need to put parents' name.No need bb dob etc. 光明山水陆法会 22 Nov to 29 nov. Go down to register, but call first to check whether there are still available slots. Hope this helps :).

Last edited:
Additional 放生 qs:
1) As mentioned before,I am not vegetarian,i can also 放生. For instance,I will go vegetarian on the day of 放生,let say 放生fish..however,if next day i eat fish or meat for meals..will there be any bit bit 功德 for the 放生on the previous day?
Reply: 今天赚$100,明日花掉$99. 你说呢?

2) If I want to buy fish,what type of fish shd i buy? I seldom go market,cos my mum do all the cooking :D.And my mum say the only live fish in the mkt is 生鱼。
Reply: 生鱼是生鱼,活鱼是活鱼。 活鱼是living fish. 生鱼is a type of species. 生鱼就是手术后吃的鱼。这种鱼特别贵。只有新加坡、马来西亚称生鱼。另一个名称是‘黑鱼’。所有的水产类当中,放生鱼最好了。生鱼头上有星星,它的鱼灵是零散(其他鱼找不到)。Sheng Siong一条要卖S$10+/kg.

你暂时别搞放生。你先自己做research, 什么是咸水鱼和淡水鱼。淡水鱼放在大海可不可以?咸水鱼放在湖/河会不会死?自己找答案才有乐趣。放生从来没有简单事。

Addition:
有空阅读 - 《放生益处》 (click here)。
连cancer的人都能熬得过。
很多一窍不通,以为吃长斋就是等于‘放生’。大错特错了。老师就不多解释。免得越写越长。

但是,‘吃长斋’再加‘放生’,不得了了。多讲没有用的,要自己去做。

3) Which place can I choose to 放生鱼as cant suka suka do it in Singapore.
Reply: Mentioned in the past.

4) Any idea if we go temple and join their 放生event at the actual place,will the temple give us set the fish free ourself or they will set free and we stand aside and see? And need to 念经?Or what shall we say to the fish when we set them free?
Reply: 你要join也可以。负责人会教你。

先申明:跟着人家去放生,或者你去看放生,或者,别人看你放生,自己可能有麻烦。当你还没放,问题来了,又或者会,当你放了之后又有问题。老师不说这个

Other qs:
1) 拜祖先的食物,小孩可以吃吗?
Reply: Mentioned before. Use search engine.

2)吃肉versus吃鱼虾蟹,which is more sinful? Some pp said 吃肉 more sinful.
Reply: 都一样。很多人(包括一些师父级)不知道,,吃牛肉一生破败。Fishing and prawning很糟糕. 钓了之后又吞进肚,保证罪加三等。去Sheng Siong杀活鱼,拿回家煮汤喝,看都不用看了。现在吃没事,以后他们也不会知道。

3) 捐钱建庙或施药功德是否一样?是不是应该一个名字一个收据?通常我们捐钱个庙宇都是写合家。
Reply: 完全不同。建庙第二大功。合家也可以,不过功德就散掉了。除非是捐上万元的。

积善之后,不是马上见效。记忆中好像有做过就行了。最好做了就忘更好。

4)生日如点蜡烛,怕会被record down..Then if just put one candle..will this consider hide the actual age? So when baby 1month old,shd we actually celebrate for the child giving frds relative cakes,eggs etc
Reply: 凡是一点生日蜡烛就算。给孩子办弥月,当然可以派红鸡蛋、蛋糕啊!

Last edited:
1) 家里养鱼,龙虾, 好吗?
养鱼可以的。

我先生养了条金龙鱼,有时为它吃活鱼。已经尽量不给活鱼了,因为我觉得很残忍。请问这等于杀生吗?
金龙鱼有自己的饲料。
你看看这两个YouTube(1)(2), 你觉得呢?

2) 我在四马路观音庙外拿了张Buddha poster (a Buddhist community was distributing Buddhist items, like books, car decals, posters for free). 我该如何摆放? 要选日子吗?
What is your objective getting those posters?
除非你要供才挂起来。不然,把poster收起来。

Dear Master, I had two marriage. 1st marriage I had give birth to 3 girls and the current marriage had also given birth to a girl. I would like to ask master if can help me and my husband to calculate our ba zi if we are able to give birth to a boy? Currently I realise that I am pregnant now is 5 weeks pregnant.

I will be returning red eggs at tpy shuang ling si tomorrow in the late morning / early afternoon.

Baby dust to all

老师,

想请教您。Today my hubby and I went to the 玉皇殿 temple at havelock road to pray 注神娘娘,and I have brought five oranges and一束花( 9stalks mixed colors,market auntie say either buy 7 or 9 stalks). As per what you have wrote,I pray to 众神明和主神玉皇大帝并告诉他我此行的目的。

I saw there are some flowers in the vase infront注神娘娘 ,so tinking to 换花。 So I 掷杯 to seek for approval from 注神娘娘. I am not sure if seeking approval how many times shd we 掷杯? 掷杯第一次我得圣杯。 Then I rember u mentioned at the much earlier forum when 求签 to 掷杯三次,so i thought shd also 掷杯 three times,so i cont another 2 times but get 笑杯。我的做法是否错了?问太多次了?
如注神娘娘允许,can I take any stalk of flower and use the flower petals (throw away the stem) for shower (my hse no vase so cant display the flower) ? I koe rq boy take white flower,rq girl take red flower. But I tink boy or girl is 天注定的,so I tot of take other colours if there are various choices in vase。

Am I right that after bathe with flower petals,we shd use broom to sweep and throw flower petals in plastic bag and cannot touch the flower petals.

我有拿回水果,吃了才发现橙没有种子:eek:。。我还特别ask Auntie if oranges have seeds and she say have..

Well this is first time..so trouble 老师 adv if I have make any mistake in here..Next time I will pray correctly .

谢谢您老师:)

老师,

想请教您。Today my hubby and I went to the 玉皇殿 temple at havelock road to pray 注神娘娘,and I have brought five oranges and一束花( 9stalks mixed colors,market auntie say either buy 7 or 9 stalks). As per what you have wrote,I pray to 众神明和主神玉皇大帝并告诉他我此行的目的。

I saw there are some flowers in the vase infront注神娘娘 ,so tinking to 换花。 So I 掷杯 to seek for approval from 注神娘娘. I am not sure if seeking approval how many times shd we 掷杯? 掷杯第一次我得圣杯。 Then I rember u mentioned at the much earlier forum when 求签 to 掷杯三次,so i thought shd also 掷杯 three times,so i cont another 2 times but get 笑杯。我的做法是否错了?问太多次了?
如注神娘娘允许,can I take any stalk of flower and use the flower petals (throw away the stem) for shower (my hse no vase so cant display the flower) ? I koe rq boy take white flower,rq girl take red flower. But I tink boy or girl is 天注定的,so I tot of take other colours if there are various choices in vase。

Am I right that after bathe with flower petals,we shd use broom to sweep and throw flower petals in plastic bag and cannot touch the flower petals.

我有拿回水果,吃了才发现橙没有种子:eek:。。我还特别ask Auntie if oranges have seeds and she say have..

Well this is first time..so trouble 老师 adv if I have make any mistake in here..Next time I will pray correctly .

谢谢您老师:)

On 掷杯, the posts to refer to are #108 and #116, which are on page 2 of this thread. Basically can either ask once or 3 times for permission. But if you refer to #116, the reason why you got 笑杯 on 2nd and 3rd time is probably 'cos you already got the permission on your first asking, so asking again is unnecessary ('信徒已有答案何必再问').

老师 please correct if my interpretation is wrong.

As for the rest have to wait for 老师 to reply le... Never done all these.

Thank you 老師 n rubilite.
Have registered. Now just wait for the 法會 the person told us no need go down during the ritual. Need to a not?
老師my son have taken beef wor. So from now on no more need for him? It is true tat he super stubborn lo.

Hi Lao Shi

1) I like to ask if I want to pray to Guan Yin at home, does the altar have to be facing the main door or Windows? Is there any particular facing?
2) Is there anything I should take note when praying to Guan Yin? For the lamps, can i not use oil lamps as i have pets at home, they might overturn the lamps accidentally.
3) My Dad is a fisherman. Is there anything I can do to lessen his killing debts?

Thank you.

Hi Jolyon (toblerone)
My husband and my relationship is not very good, we have been having cold war for some time. I think we have a lot of miscommunication. Now he refuse to talk to me. My 3YO is very sensible girl, but she is quite weak and fall sick easily too. I would like to 吃素行善, also want to 念经、抄经 but I am not sure what is good. Can teacher advise me the appropriate 经 for me? Teacheralso mention that 无量寿经 is good for beginner? Is this good for me? Thank you.

Sometimes I wonder, if eat dead meat (frozen ), would it be less sinful than to eat fresh live ones /or eat them after fishing?

Hi toblerone,

I wanted to start on vegetarian diet and read sutra but how to get started on the sutra part?
If vegetarian, still can take supplement?
Do you still help to look at baizi?

I had gave birth to a baby boy and will be returning 1000 red eggs this Sat, 15th Nov, to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Si by 1pm. Baby dust to all!!!
:)
简直是吓死人了。1000粒鸡蛋!:eek:

30粒 - 1 tray
1000粒 - 34 trays.

庙的人一定很头痛。They must find some ways, distributing these 1000 eggs away.

My husband and my relationship is not very good, we have been having cold war for some time. I think we have a lot of miscommunication. Now he refuse to talk to me.
夫妻的关系,mentioned in the past, searched the thread using search engine. 夫妻的恶缘要尽早化解,没消掉很难好。
汽车没油,要加油。要怎么加油?自己想办法。
人生病,要吃药。要怎么找药?自己想办法。
出门下雨,要拿雨伞。要怎么弄把雨伞?自己想办法。
肚子饿,要吃东西。要吃什么?自己决定。
夫妻关系不好,要修补关系。要怎么办?化解啊!再不化,到点了就断了。到时候就准备签字,一拍两散了。

My 3YO is very sensible girl, but she is quite weak and fall sick easily too. I would like to 吃素行善, also want to 念经
老师认识的同事都有类似像你的孩子问题,只是不太要讲。

人家说,怀孕/坐月大进补,要吃新鲜的鱼肉、麻油鸡等等。吃鱼肉、麻油鸡简直是一派胡言,都是在骗人。产妇/孕妇吃了,以后很headache。

怀孕/坐月 - 中药材一大堆,燕窝、人生都可以吃。世界上,有很多产妇/孕妇吃长斋!又不见得她们个个都病死。

Tampines child care centre - 孩子从娘胎出世就吃长素,不见得孩子营养不良,。就看看虔诚的Baboo Singh (sikhism/锡克教)的妇女们,个个吃素,为什么他们生出来的孩子吃到像牛、老虎一样大只?! 老师曾在美国住,有很多孕妇吃organic,生出来的孩子"super organic".没听说ang-moh baby visit doctor all the time. In Australia, if you were to tell others you are a vegetarian. 没有一个不尊敬的。

现在三岁,给她学吃素。让她有爱心,慈悲心。Fall sick because body may be acidic. Vegetarian diet prevent this.

吃素不能强逼自己。肉边素呀,很方便的。There is a vegetarian thread in this forum and tons of Singapore vegetarian facebook groups. 跟他们交流才对。

There are so many vegetarians babies, children, preggies, adults in Singapore. Mix with them, then you slowly know.

抄经 but I am not sure what is good. Can teacher advise me the appropriate 经 for me? Teacheralso mention that 无量寿经 is good for beginner? Is this good for me? Thank you.
你只看前面,没看后续。
Mentioned in the past before. Somebody will point to you.

Last edited:
老师,
我有个问题。我快满一个月的宝宝生出来后一直哭泣。 尤其是2-5am的时段。
好像受到了惊吓。请问我能为她诵什么经吗?我已经请教了儿科医生宝宝一切都正常。
麻烦老师了。谢谢

Reply from 老師 last year about 念经 - 在家哪里都行。不要厕所就好。

May I ask can we chant during lunch time in the office. I believe we can 默念 ... And for beginner chanting
心 经 .. chant 三遍 per day ok?

Google from website the 心 经,hope this is the correct one. starts wz

"观自在菩萨,行深般若波罗蜜多时.....and conclude wz the 波罗僧揭谛!菩提萨婆诃!”
Thanks for the advice.

Thank you teacher for the reply. I try to search but cannot find what kind of sutra is exactly suitable for me 把恶缘念掉呢?Can teacher advise me? or send me the sutra?
Is it 解结咒?
Can I listen to the version in Youtube?
where can I get a copy of sutra? Is this ok?
http://www.kaixin001.com/repaste/18793985_4265225442.html

My hubby say he will still remain in the family because he is responsible for the house for the family too and he loves our daughter alot, but he has no more feeling for me, he only willing to play a role of a father and nothing else.
I have a miscarriage before but that is very early stage less than 4 weeks.
I am born in a year of goat 1979.
I want to go on vegetarian diet. From young I pray to godness of mercy from bugis and I always go to the temple to ask for inner peace. I will try to find time to go more often now too.
For my daughter I will try to give her vegetarian diet but I guess she need more time to adapt to this diet.

Last edited:
Hi,

Is anyone returning eggs in the next few days? If yes, could you PM me, please? I just went to pray to 注生娘娘 last Sunday and did not see any red eggs.

Many thanks in advance.

为什么会生不出孩子呢?

Storkw_BabyCartoonColor.jpg

生不出孩子是有不少因素,有很多时候不是夫妇健康的问题。但是,也可以是任何5大因素,导致健康出问题。

老师已经整理出原因何在. Right click here. You are very welcome to distribute.

有时间,老师会写如何补救。没有百分百,但是可以尝试。祈求菩萨神明,像是略微催化作用 - 萌芽,实际上,没那么容易的事。为什么不容易呢?就这5类因素导致。

Last edited:

Back