Anyone had to take medication during 1st trimester?

chloebun

I'm so so worried now :( I am taken piriton and Danzen for flu and sorethroat but I jus read that medication is best to avoid during 1st trimester. I don't know what to do, the sorethroat makes it so hard to swallow and my throat hurts I can't sleep and the flu makes my nose so blocked I also can't rest.

I'm so scared now

Doc and gynae say it's ok to take the meds which r considered safe for pregnancy but then I'm not sure now!

Hi Chloebun, try manuka honey w a slice of lemon in lukewarm water.. it helps for me during my 1st trimester... wish u speedy recovery!!!

Ah rem not to use metal spoon with honey. I usually take Manuka honey like 1 spoon Alone without water. It helps built immune system

I used essential oils which are safe for preggy for any illness, a natural way than med.
Speedy recovery to u!

Thank u darlings !

Vis how u use essential oil? I had to take 3 days of meds coupled with Manuka honey.. Now still not 100% but am just using Manuka honey to help build immune.. Also stopped my multi vit for now n stick with folic acid cos my gynae did say it's abit early for multi vits .. And my mil think it's making me heaty

chloebun,

u can apply, inhale or diffuse the essential oils.
for sore throat, I always use thieves (is the name of the essential oil) essential oil with manuka honey, it makes me feel better. I also use thieves to support the immune system as it has antiviral properties, (which I applied too for my gal to support her immune system) :)

Back