(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Jiayou babe! I also haven't slept well for weeks until I caught flu n sorethroat :( always wake up to pee or hungry until must eat .. Then aft that hard to go back to sleep keep tossing :(
Thanks Chloe, night pee also another problem. I guess will gets worse slowly too.. Take care there and get well soon with your flu and sore throat.

Don't worry once in, it's in. Nurse just said to insert as deep as u can. Won't fall out one :)

The first night I laid on bed insert and sleep no more movement and it was ok. 2nd time insert liao I went to wash hand etc and next day I see some discharge of it on panty leh. Ytd 3rd time even worse today urine still see some powerdy form. :eek:
I think maybe I did not insert deep enough or walk too much. Tonight I go n a eat 1 pill inset 1 pill abo if discharge out den useless liao

@Orangeflakes: I used clarin for my #1 but only started after 3 month and still got stretch mark. This round I intend to try young living 100% lavender essential oil but waiting for 2nd trimester den apply cos now I dunno can apply bo

@Orangeflakes: I used clarin for my #1 but only started after 3 month and still got stretch mark. This round I intend to try young living 100% lavender essential oil but waiting for 2nd trimester den apply cos now I dunno can apply bo

how much is it? where can i get them from?
for clarin, u used the treatment oil? is it oily?

The first night I laid on bed insert and sleep no more movement and it was ok. 2nd time insert liao I went to wash hand etc and next day I see some discharge of it on panty leh. Ytd 3rd time even worse today urine still see some powerdy form. :eek:
I think maybe I did not insert deep enough or walk too much. Tonight I go n a eat 1 pill inset 1 pill abo if discharge out den useless liao
I also have the discharge. Think it is the shell of the pill. It's normal. Also can find in the urine. Hehe a bit disgusting. Anw if u worried just check with the nurse!

Thanks Kenshen n Myzticalz.
@myzticalz, tell mi more after tmr. =)

Have u all started using any stretch marks cream or oil? any type to recommend?

I have the elemis frangipani monoi oil, I watch this YouTube and she recommended it

But my hubby hates the smell so I think only apply aft I feel tummy really expanding..

how much is it? where can i get them from?
for clarin, u used the treatment oil? is it oily?
@Orangeflakes: you mean the young living lavender essential oil? I'm their member so getting a wholesale price. But haven't try before so I dunno whether got effect or not. But this lavender essential oil have many other purpose. U can Google on it. :)

hi all, joining the mommy club. ;p. Last week, 16 Oct tested positive using home kit. Before the test, have been experience cramp and backaching. First appointment is 3 Nov 2014 but due to cramp, nurse ask me to bring forward to 18 Oct 2014. Gynas did a tranvaginal, not able to detect any water bag but mention only can detect thick mucus which is a good signal. Inform him of what i have experience cramp, he look super worry therefore prescribe Duphaston for stabilization. Gal if experience cramp, don't take it lightly, see a doctor please don't ignore or try to save the money.. PatChan, same gynas as you ;p

Last edited:
For essential oils, pls use with caution when preggie. Even if diffuse or apply for others also need to be careful.

I started applying organic olive oil already. No marks for first 2 kids and I used organic olive oil only. :)

Yay thanks! I need to cut hair!

Btw can we eat curry ah? I feel like eating roti Prata :( oops

@chloebun
Haha... I think can la. Won't make u diarrhea or smthing then okie!
Was craving Kim chi soup near my house for dinner one night and so good to satisfy my craving!!

Water melon (too heaty) and pineapple, caffeine, raw food, sushi etc, half cooked food, half boil eggs cannot take! :D

Dear mommies/ mommies to be!

Hang on for the joining fb chat group. I can't reach group admin so far... She must be very bz or something. :)

@chloebun
Haha... I think can la. Won't make u diarrhea or smthing then okie!
Was craving Kim chi soup near my house for dinner one night and so good to satisfy my craving!!

Water melon (too heaty) and pineapple, caffeine, raw food, sushi etc, half cooked food, half boil eggs cannot take! :D

Hahaha Wah Kim chi soup I want too!!

What abt ice cream??

For essential oils, pls use with caution when preggie. Even if diffuse or apply for others also need to be careful.

I started applying organic olive oil already. No marks for first 2 kids and I used organic olive oil only. :)

Yes have to be extra careful with essential oil as there are very concentrated and certain oil like Basil have to be totally avoid.

@ thelittleonesinmylife, interest in the organic olive oil u using. Care to share the brand? Tks!

Hahaha Wah Kim chi soup I want too!!

What abt ice cream??

I think other den Chinese herb like ginseng, raw food and some well known food to be avoid, the rest like water melon(just have one slice today), and all other juz eat in moderation. Dun be too hard on ourselves :D rule of thumb for myself is goodle when in doubt if not convinced den stay away.

@Orangeflakes: you mean the young living lavender essential oil? I'm their member so getting a wholesale price. But haven't try before so I dunno whether got effect or not. But this lavender essential oil have many other purpose. U can Google on it. :)

can try gentle baby EO .they said good for stretch mark

Any mummy travelling by flight please take extra care!Just heard the air turbulence case of SQ..if you on flight please put on seat belt at all times even the signal goes off because I heard turbulence can happen suddenly as pilot do not have sufficient time sometimes to alert passenger when it happens.

My mil say don't eat too much at first trimester.. So I only ate few spoonfuls.. Ughhh

@ chloebun
Ya. In moderation and to ur comfort level.
This time round, I've even feeling cold lately so I'm not taking icy stuff...

During my #1, an ex colleague advised me b4 that preggie should not take cold stuff at all. But I was craving ben&jerry ice cream and my fave teh-O ice; plus the hot hot weather in sg is horrible for sweaty preggie me then.. No way for me to have a hot drink in a hot humid sg...

@happyjoy
A lot of advice given on the food to take and avoid lo. So up to individual to follow :)

Just remembered another one is seafood with mercury to avoid too :)

Hi all,
I tested positive on the 17th Oct and I should be 5 weeks now. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am looking for a good gynea.. I wonder how many have seen the doc already? I have yet to schedule an Appm yet.

Hi all,
I tested positive on the 17th Oct and I should be 5 weeks now. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am looking for a good gynea.. I wonder how many have seen the doc already? I have yet to schedule an Appm yet.
We tested positive on same day :p
I'm heading back to my gynae for 3rd time. Love him a lot.
I'm seeing him Thu night.

Hi! Good morning all!
I tested positive 2 weeks ago and had my gynae visit last mon. Still in very early stage so will be visiting him again nx mon. :)
This will be my #3. Scary!

Yes i m interested to know which brand organic olive oil u use too :) can share with us ?
I think ok to take curry n ice cream hahaa...my gynae said as long as take in moderation...not excessive will do :) but i still avoid raw food, pineapple, papaya n bananas n fishes like stingray, high mercury type....hee

Happy holiday to all mummies here !!

I've been added to the FB group le!
Those who are not in yet, I think members in the group can help add in too.

So mummies who wanna be added, add me on FB and send me a PM. I will add you in. I'm usually on FB the whole day :p

My FB: www.Facebook.com/Thelittleonesinmylife
Hi, trying to add you, saw two, 1 without Audrey and 1 with Audrey after your nick, just want to confirm before add wrong people :) Thank you!

Back