WTB: PHILIPS AVENT BOTTLE WARMER

Anyone who has good condition of this digital bottle warmer for sale? Thanks.

Attachments

• 1413852139017.jpg
    1413852139017.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 1413852149559.jpg
    1413852149559.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 83

Will you consider a different brand? I've a Shears bottle warmer used for 6mths only - $20. I use it to warm Avent bottles as well. Comes with original box and all accessories in tact. Whatsapp me at 9187-O487 for more pics. Thx :)

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 73
Will you consider a different brand? I've a Shears bottle warmer used for 6mths only - $20. I use it to warm Avent bottles as well. Comes with original box and all accessories in tact. Whatsapp me at 9187-O487 for more pics. Thx :)

Hi. Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for one with cover

Let me check when i reach home tonight
The warmer bottle cannot cover while bottle is inside. But there is a container provided which the cover fits perfectly while inside the warmer. Not advisable to cover up the entire bottle as it may cause over heating. Which is why the common pigeon or avent warmers sold in sg all are exposed warmers. Just my 2c :)

Rarely used as it's a spare set at my mom's

Attachments

• Shears bottle warmer.JPG
    Shears bottle warmer.JPG
    632.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Shears2.JPG
    Shears2.JPG
    447.4 KB · Views: 84
The warmer bottle cannot cover while bottle is inside. But there is a container provided which the cover fits perfectly while inside the warmer. Not advisable to cover up the entire bottle as it may cause over heating. Which is why the common pigeon or avent warmers sold in sg all are exposed warmers. Just my 2c :)

Rarely used as it's a spare set at my mom's

Thanks for checking. I have the exposed one and it took forever to warm up milk. That's why I am looking for one with cover. I'll give it a pass. Thanks again!

Back