LeSportsac Spree <monkie>

Hi,

Sure, there is excess amount of $21.43. Please email me your hp no for records and bank details (POSB/DBS) for refund of excess after offset of intl shipping. Please also include in the email your collection method (Buangkok mass meetup or courier)

Cheers

Keep the extra for shipping fee.

BATCH 182, 183 & 184 Orders Placed

belle_abb (flash colorblock & teleport)
Skiasia (folk flora)
Xiuli (happy hour & teleport)
moorspa7 (teleport)
welsie (teleport)
quinbus9 (garden poppy)
ergoproxy (island batik)
kimi09 (happy hour)
prismom (happy hour)

Accepting Orders for BATCH 185

Orders will be accumulated as a batch before orders are placed as only 1 discount code can be used per order.
Do note that LeSportsac may take longer than usual to process orders due to huge volume of sales expected during special sales period. No urgent orders please. Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order placed with merchant. Please refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details.

Paid Orders
moorspa7 ( Mika's Paradise)

Last edited:
Hi June,

If you are unable to collate order under Mika's Paradise discount code, pls order the teleport print for the XL Rectangular Cosmetic instead. Thanks.

BATCH 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 & 177 Orders Updates:
Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*shayne, Christine, Sophia Tan, please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
*For the other spreeists (excluding belle_abb & whitedoor), please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
*moorspa7, mummyyong, meow14, ruijuan, ivyc, please add $0.50 for materials to topup amount if opting for courier.
*belle_abb & whitedoor (paid by Jolynn), courier materials paid previously. no additional topup for courier materials required.
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

upload_2014-10-17_10-13-29.png

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.50/$0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items by 7 November 2014

Thank you :)

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Monday 20 October @ 8.45pm sharp

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details. Please note deadline for next courier dispatch

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

Last edited:
Hi June, trsf pymt to your acct. Tks.
To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account 093-49819-4 Junetns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$95.76
Transaction Reference 13427359208

Hi,

I have already replied your email (alumni.nus.edu.sg) at 3.08pm.

intl shipping topup $3.83 + Normal postage $0.90 + materials $0.50 = $5.23

Do note that there is no tracking number available for normal mail.

Pls advice amount to tt for normal postage. Thanks

BATCH 185 Orders Placed

Siew Eng (happy hour)
wishy (happy hour)
snowflakes (tutti fruitti)

Accepting Orders for BATCH 186

Orders will be accumulated as a batch before orders are placed as only 1 discount code can be used per order.
Do note that LeSportsac may take longer than usual to process orders due to huge volume of sales expected during special sales period. No urgent orders please. Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order placed with merchant. Please refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details.

Paid Orders
moorspa7 ( Mika's Paradise or teleport)

Hi,

Sure noted on orders

By the way, have emailed you the courier tracking no for your 3 items that have arrived. :)

Cheers

Hi June,

My order is as follows :)
Hv transferred $150.56 to yr account at 19 Oct 2014 09:02 PM (ref no. 13436241819). Thanks! :)

1) Large Weekender
Boca Chica Bright print
https://www.lesportsac.com/Large_Weekender?color=D453
$116 /2 = USD58

2) Basic Backpack
Teleport print
https://www.lesportsac.com/Basic_Backpack?color=D426
$92 * 0.6 = USD55.20

Total = USD113.20 x 1.33 = $150.56

Hi,

Noted on orders

Payment received:

20 Oct 2014 ITR I-BANK peko S$142.58

Please email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method (Buangkok mass meetup or courier)

Cheers

Hi, will like to order the following:

1. Large Weekender

https://www.lesportsac.com/Large_Weekender?color=D410
Print: Tutti Fruitti
Style #: 7185
Price: $116 * 50% = $58

2. Deluxe Everyday Bag
https://www.lesportsac.com/Deluxe_Everyday_Bag?color=
Print: Wistful Florals print
Style #: 7507
Price: $82 * 60% = $49.20

Total: $107.20 x 1.33 = $142.58

Kindly drop the order if there isn't any discount and transfer done. Thanks.

Hi June,

I'd like to order the following. Please drop if no more discounts, thanks! =)

Nick: Whitedoor
Collection: Courier or self-collect (tbc)

https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Carryall?color=D424
Small Carryall
print is: Wistful Florals
Style #: 9811
Qty: 1
USD$82 (less 40%)

Total 1st Payment: USD82 x 1.33 x 0.6= SGD 65.44

Payment details:

Ib nick: Whitedoor
Transfer Currency and Amount : S$65.44
Transaction Reference : 13442453379

Thanks!

Hi,

Sure noted on order ;)

Cheers

Hi June,

I'd like to order the following. Please drop if no more discounts, thanks! =)

Nick: Whitedoor
Collection: Courier or self-collect (tbc)

https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Carryall?color=D424
Small Carryall
print is: Wistful Florals
Style #: 9811
USD$82 (less 40%)

Total 1st Payment: USD82 x 1.33 x 0.6= SGD 65.44

Payment details:

Ib nick: Whitedoor
Transfer Currency and Amount : S$65.44
Transaction Reference : 13442453379

Thanks!

BATCH 186 & 187 Orders Placed

pinkeden (happy hour)
quinbus9 (happy hour) [Pending $47.88 payment]
schiewpie (boca chica bright & teleport)
peko_ (tutti frutti & wistful florals)
whitedoor (wistful florals)
moorspa7 (teleport)

Accepting Orders for BATCH 188

Hi June,

The excess from the XL rectangular cosmetic will be used to offset its shipping fee, right? I'll collect the deluxe everyday handbag and rectangular cosmetic together, is it ok with u? I'll pay the deluxe everyday handbag shipping fee first when it reaches u.

Hi,

That is correct. The excess amount of $3.19 from XL rec cosmetic -teleport will be used to offset its shipping fee.

Sure, you may proceed to topup shipping for the everyday bag - teleport after it has arrived and collect together with the XL rec cosmetic.

Cheers

Hi June,

The excess from the XL rectangular cosmetic will be used to offset its shipping fee, right? I'll collect the deluxe everyday handbag and rectangular cosmetic together, is it ok with u? I'll pay the deluxe everyday handbag shipping fee first when it reaches u.

Posted on behalf of Jessica Ong:

Hi June

My order as follows :-

Email: in records
Hp no: in records
Collection mode/location: Self pick up at BuangKok

1) Item Name: Claire
Item Code/Number: #6505
URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/40-off-items/wistful-florals-print?showall=true
Print/Colour: Wistful Floral Print
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: USD 38
Other alternative if the above is OOS : drop

2) Item Name: Small Koko
Item Code/Number: #8105
URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Koko?color=D424
Price in USD: USD 42

3) Item Name: Lily
Item Code/Number: #6506
URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/40-off-items/wistful-florals-print?showall=true
Price in USD: USD 48

4) Item Name: Small Cleo
Item Code/Number: #7562
URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Cleo_Crossbody?color=D424
Price in USD: USD 58

5) Item Name: Classic Hobo
Item Code/Number: #7520
URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/Classic_Hobo?color=D424
Price in USD: USD 72

Total no. of items: 5

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$38+42+48+58+72 x 0.60 x 1.33 = SGD$205.88

BATCH 188 Orders Placed

Jessica Ong (wistfull floral) - small koko oos $33.51 excess
mummyew (revolve)

Accepting Orders for BATCH 189

Hi,

Noted on orders

Please email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method (Buangkok mass meetup or courier)

Cheers

Hi,

I would like to order

https://www.lesportsac.com/Classic_Hobo?color=D416
Classic Hobo
Island Batik Print
Style #: 7520
USD$72 (less 50%)

https://www.lesportsac.com/Classic_Hobo?color=D412
Classic Hobo
Happy Hour Print
Style #: 7520
USD$72 (less 50%)

Total 1st Payment: [USD72 x 1.33 x 0.5} x 2 = SGD95.76
To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
093-49819-4 JUNETNS
Transfer Currency and Amount S$95.76
Transaction Reference 13462907047

hi june

payment details for my loots for BATCH 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 & 177:

internet banking
S$32.55
27 Oct 2014 09:27 AM Singapore

pls check

btw, how much do i need to add for the courier charge? will pm you my office address later, thks, zbuzz78

Hi,

Please topup $0.60 for courier materials if opting for courier.

Courier charge is directly payable to the courier guy when he arrives to deliver. Details per mass email sent on 17 Oct to your yahoo.com.sg email address.

Please revert via email directly per required courier details (#1 - #4) in mass email sent.

Cheers

hi june

payment details for my loots for BATCH 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 & 177:

internet banking
S$32.55
27 Oct 2014 09:27 AM Singapore

pls check

btw, how much do i need to add for the courier charge? will pm you my office address later, thks, zbuzz78

hi june, didn't receive the mass mail, not in spam folder too. I will pm you my delivery address once i pay the $0.60, probably tomorrow, thks, zbuzz78

Hi,

Have email to your email address per previous records. Have PM you the screenshot of mass email sent. 2nd update/reminder emails was sent on 18 Oct

Please let me know updated email address if you did not receive both emails as the rest of the spreeists had no problems receiving the mass email.

Cheers !

hi june, didn't receive the mass mail, not in spam folder too. I will pm you my delivery address once i pay the $0.60, probably tomorrow, thks, zbuzz78

Hi zbuzz78,

For easy reference and in case you are still having problems receiving emails in your yahoo email, I have PM you.

Please see PM for the extracted email for courier option and do note the courier deadline dates for next courier dispatch. In the meantime, please revert with #1 - #4 so that I can prepare your parcel for courier dispatch

Cheers !

Hi,

Have email to your email address per previous records. Have PM you the screenshot of mass email sent. 2nd update/reminder emails was sent on 18 Oct

Please let me know updated email address if you did not receive both emails as the rest of the spreeists had no problems receiving the mass email.

Cheers !

Back