(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yest was my first time my hb's relatives saw my bump... his cousin said that my tummy doesnt look like my princess is 24 wks .. looks a bit smaller!! and his aunt was saying that i look about the same as before, not like significantly bigger, but that's expected cos i gained only 1.8kg from my pre-pregnancy weight so far :D

Not exactly excited at the prospect of doing the OGTT but I figure, for the sake of the LO, just get it over and done with... prolly just need to view it more positively :)

BTW I had a scare just now. Went to the toilet at the shopping mall, and when I was about to flush, i saw a piece of bloody tissue stuck to the inside of the toilet bowl. I was thinking, "Is it from me ? Or the previous user? Cos I remember that when I cleaned it's clear and my panties are clear!!". Freaked out, I went to wipe again a few times. Then I was 100% convinced that the blood wasnt from me. Phew!!
Woah! Only 1.8kg.

You lost weight in first trimester?

But I thought mummies said cannot take ginseng.. so American ginseng is different from just ginseng?
American ginseng got 2 types, the expensive ones and the cheap ones. The person at medical hall told me cheap pao shen is cooling. Good for teething babies or babies after vaccination. As for expensive ones, they replenish 'qi' which is good for ladies with weak constitution and pregnant lady.

American ginseng got 2 types, the expensive ones and the cheap ones. The person at medical hall told me cheap pao shen is cooling. Good for teething babies or babies after vaccination. As for expensive ones, they replenish 'qi' which is good for ladies with weak constitution and pregnant lady.
Oh ok..noted. Thanks! :) so we shd be going for the more ex kind of pao sheng.

Being busy with work after long leave so haven't been back in a while. So tiring to be working all day!
I put on abt 2 kg fr pre pregnancy weight so far ( will be 25 weeks tm) but recently weight gain v fast. Doc say baby fat :( hope I pass my GD test.. Today hubby ate tao suan during dinner, I ate a bit then felt super guilty...

Being busy with work after long leave so haven't been back in a while. So tiring to be working all day!
I put on abt 2 kg fr pre pregnancy weight so far ( will be 25 weeks tm) but recently weight gain v fast. Doc say baby fat :( hope I pass my GD test.. Today hubby ate tao suan during dinner, I ate a bit then felt super guilty...

i think ud be ok ! I had matcha panna cotta last night. absolutely not worth it.. Cos it was hard as hell. bleahh. gonna do my OGTT this fri. hope its ok and I scheduled it as soon as I can cos I so wanna get it over and done with

didnt know we can do glucose test earlier.. you all gained very little le.. envy.. all the weight gained goes to baby..

You seeing 2 dr already scare liao. I got GD also so seeing endocrine dr also once a mth. I control my diet now haha control by myself than dr controlled me.
Haha me also the way prof saying it scare me till c food also scare till phobia but now agak agak know which food cause high reading which food must cut down.

My dietician give me a meal plan to follow... Everyday also hungry one but for baby sake, must eat healthier and lesser carbo... Jiayou too~ it's Jan soon

I put on ard 9kg I feel fat

Hehe, I put on 9+ kg also! N with my family history of diabetics, I have a bad feeling for my glucose test on 29 Oct. Since my Gynae told me last min abstaining from sweets n carbo for the next 2 wks (u know, literally 临时抱佛脚) is not going to make much of a diff, I'm whacking all the sinful stuff now. Just in case I'm banned after the test. :p

Hehe, I put on 9+ kg also! N with my family history of diabetics, I have a bad feeling for my glucose test on 29 Oct. Since my Gynae told me last min abstaining from sweets n carbo for the next 2 wks (u know, literally 临时抱佛脚) is not going to make much of a diff, I'm whacking all the sinful stuff now. Just in case I'm banned after the test. :p

Relax relax dun whack lah.... not good. Eat in moderation. .

I feel very hungry these days.... all the while i lost 6kg n gain back only 3kg.

I think by next appt i may have gain back everything.

Morning hungry night also hungry... machiam 饿鬼lol

i tot my tummy is big enough for everybody to notice on the train
a Chinese lady sat on the reserved seat, sleeping. nvr mind. but can peek at which station whenever the train stop.
another malay lady sat beside her, look at me then look at the Chinese lady but can tell she very reluctant to give up her seat until finally she reach her stop. nvr mind. the lady standing beside me quickly sat dwn and watch her show on her hp and laugh very loud. sigh
the Chinese "sleeping" lady finally got dwn and I finally got a seat after standing for 6 stations. sigh

I was 48kg pre-pregnancy
51kg when I went for my 1st appt at week 6
59kg now at week 26

I feel fat too..got stretch marks on my butt..but my aunt told me I dnt look pregnant from behind..shall take as much compliments I can..HAHAHHAHA!

We grow fat together k..After delivery, can chiong lose weight.
I juz hope can remain pre pregnancy weight....

Before married 50 plus kg.
After #1 60 plus kg
After #2 72 kg n stagnant there for 2yrs pls....

i juz hope can lose until 65-70kg n i am contented.... but its very hard..

Will feel even more hungry chasing after kids.. lol

I was 48kg pre-pregnancy
59kg now at week 26

I feel fat too..got stretch marks on my butt..but my aunt told me I dnt look pregnant from behind..shall take as much compliments I can..HAHAHHAHA!

I gained 12kg til now, the 60+ kg benchmark is a horror to me...And somemore my nose become very round and big. U all still slim lah

I was 48kg pre-pregnancy
59kg now at week 26

Hi 5! Sama sama, 49kg at wk 6, 58kg+ now at wk 26. From behind also cannot really tell cos I have v skinny limbs. I have stretch marks/ ezcema on the side of my tummy, boo hoo. I put so much cream but still damn itchy at night, sigh.

Hi 5! Sama sama, 49kg at wk 6, 58kg+ now at wk 26. From behind also cannot really tell cos I have v skinny limbs. I have stretch marks/ ezcema on the side of my tummy, boo hoo. I put so much cream but still damn itchy at night, sigh.
I also had the same prob..super itchy at night. One mummy told me that maybe my skin is sensitive to the bio oil I was using. So I stopped applying and surprisingly the itch stopped! So probably really cos of my sensitive skin..

I haf ezcema on my feet and hands. Feet worse, itchy like crazy!! Every night it is a torture not to scratch. Now the skin where I scratched rough already.

I also had the same prob..super itchy at night. One mummy told me that maybe my skin is sensitive to the bio oil I was using. So I stopped applying and surprisingly the itch stopped! So probably really cos of my sensitive skin..

My friend had allergy to Bio oil as well during her pregnancy.

I haf ezcema on my feet and hands. Feet worse, itchy like crazy!! Every night it is a torture not to scratch. Now the skin where I scratched rough already.

Exactly same! My hands near the fingers, my feet near the toes, my elbows, n now the back of my thighs too! Scratch until bleeding. Every night I look longingly at my steriod cream, which I know will clear it all up within 3 days, but I'm trying to tahan n not use it. Haiz.

Dear all loving mummies, I've been following ur thread quietly and I really love to make friends with fellow mummies here to enlarge my social mummies circle.. if there's a group outing or fb group, could you add me in pls? My fb email is [email protected] :)

Am currently 28 weeks with precious baby girl (first child) and preparing for new house in fernvale link :)
Went seem doc yst and she dint ask me to take glucose test say ain't necessary and I have grown from 40kg to 51.8kg (baby only abt 1kg)!! Duno if I be able to slim down after giving birth. ..

I was 48kg pre-pregnancy
59kg now at week 26

Yea! We will lose weight after birth. But thighs seems to be getting bigger than before hahaah

i tot my tummy is big enough for everybody to notice on the train
a Chinese lady sat on the reserved seat, sleeping. nvr mind. but can peek at which station whenever the train stop.
another malay lady sat beside her, look at me then look at the Chinese lady but can tell she very reluctant to give up her seat until finally she reach her stop. nvr mind. the lady standing beside me quickly sat dwn and watch her show on her hp and laugh very loud. sigh
the Chinese "sleeping" lady finally got dwn and I finally got a seat after standing for 6 stations. sigh
I think I gain the most among all of us. :( Already hit 11kg gain at week 29. Think most of my weight go to my tummy.

Toking about seat, yest got a student who snatch the reserve seat wif mi too! Super pissed off cos she look like just a poly student. If the person is elderly I still dun mind to let her have the seat. Is either my 7mth BIG tummy is still not big enuff or the ger is blind. I realise youngsters dun gv up their seats 1. Dun know wat wrong wif them nowadays...:x

Anyway baby is growing fast. Kept kicking me underneath the rib area. So painful.

Jiayou mummies! We have 3 more mths to go!

Yea! We will lose weight after birth. But thighs seems to be getting bigger than before hahaah

I also very scared... I gain alot of weight within 2 yr of my marriage.. sort of lost my self control. hahaha
Then went I was trying to eat healthy and slim down, I got pregnant. haha

My pre-preggy weight is 68kg, then now ballon to 74kg.. hai.. very stress.

I think I gain the most among all of us. :( Already hit 11kg gain at week 29. Think most of my weight go to my tummy.

Toking about seat, yest got a student who snatch the reserve seat wif mi too! Super pissed off cos she look like just a poly student. If the person is elderly I still dun mind to let her have the seat. Is either my 7mth BIG tummy is still not big enuff or the ger is blind. I realise youngsters dun gv up their seats 1. Dun know wat wrong wif them nowadays...:x

I encountered this before inside the bus. Youngsters don't tend to give up seat.

My friend had allergy to Bio oil as well during her pregnancy.

The main ingredient for Bio Oil is mineral oil, a by-product of petroleum... Some people are sensitive to it... If you develop an allergy to it, make sure you check through your cosmetics as well, as many cosmetics also contain mineral oil.

http://www.chicandgreendaily.com/2010/01/whats-in-it-wednesday-bio-oil.html

Ur baby is head down sometimes? I still feel the kicks below my tummy. nvr felt it so high up before.
Really ar.

During my detailed and 24 weeks scan doc say baby head down.

Doc say placenta is on my left so bb will be on the right but apparently he like to squeeze with the placenta leh hahah always make me uncomfortable

I was 55kg b4 preg, after #1 62kg, then for this rd at week4 63kg, nw going wk25, 70kg!! Don't dare to think after birth can lose onot.. So scary! My bum n thighs r huge!

Dear all loving mummies, I've been following ur thread quietly and I really love to make friends with fellow mummies here to enlarge my social mummies circle.. if there's a group outing or fb group, could you add me in pls? My fb email is [email protected] :)

Am currently 28 weeks with precious baby girl (first child) and preparing for new house in fernvale link :)
Went seem doc yst and she dint ask me to take glucose test say ain't necessary and I have grown from 40kg to 51.8kg (baby only abt 1kg)!! Duno if I be able to slim down after giving birth. ..

wah 40kg...that was like my secondary school weight...
before pregnant,i realised that if my weight dropped below 45kg,i will fall sick easily,so i dun tink i will ever go on diet beyond that point.

fm my experience is that, mostly youngster give up thier seat for me (either genuinely nice or scared being stomped).
its the aunties and uncles,not even considered elderly,but ok lah,its personal preference bah..
as long as i got a pole to hold on to ok le...

My experience are mostly uncle who give up seats to me, or pp sitting at the reserved seat. Recently very funny, I board the MRT and stand in front of the reserved seat, a pri sch boy was sitting on it. I stood there for quite sometime then he ask if I need the seat.. haha there was a young couple sitting next to him, they properly thought the young boy should be giving up his seat for me. anyway it was just 3 stops, I can stand if nobody give it up to me.

wah 40kg...that was like my secondary school weight...
before pregnant,i realised that if my weight dropped below 45kg,i will fall sick easily,so i dun tink i will ever go on diet beyond that point.

40kg is a weight that I haven seen for a long long long time.. hahaha
Jia you for the slimming down session after pregnancy haha, my sis say if u bf, sure will help with the slimming down.
Just 4 mths only, she slim down to pre-preggy and even slimmer with bfing

My experience are mostly uncle who give up seats to me, or pp sitting at the reserved seat. Recently very funny, I board the MRT and stand in front of the reserved seat, a pri sch boy was sitting on it. I stood there for quite sometime then he ask if I need the seat.. haha there was a young couple sitting next to him, they properly thought the young boy should be giving up his seat for me. anyway it was just 3 stops, I can stand if nobody give it up to me.

ha...similar to my case,a little boy was sitting on the reserved seat with his grandma sitting beside him.
she asked him "要不要给aunty坐?"
little boy replied "不要,我不喜欢aunty"....hahaha...so funny...

Back