(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I went for my first scan last week. It stated 4W2D +- 7 days on the print... i tot I was nearly 6 weeks when I see my gynae... so I guess I am far too early to have any scan. gynae prescribe me folic acid and pre natal vitamins.

I went for my first scan last week. It stated 4W2D +- 7 days on the print... i tot I was nearly 6 weeks when I see my gynae... so I guess I am far too early to have any scan. gynae prescribe me folic acid and pre natal vitamins.

Gratz! :)

Btw, mummies! I found the cure to my vomiting (I keep vomiting since Thursday, like every 4-5hours) and mostly are just gastric juice (sour sour type). I just have to keep eating whenever I feel like vomiting and the feeling dies down for 2-3 hours.

But this means, I am eating more than my usual meals! At this rate, I think I am going to be super fat.

Last edited:
H
mummies before 3 months is it safe for travelling ? i already booked my ticket lei on next month :(
How many weeks are you by next mth?If you already past 3mths I think should be fine but in my opinion still not safe to travel.Travel involve alot of walking I supposed and some place car ride can be bumpy.People often said to rest more during 1st trim.

Btw, mummies! I found the cure to my vomiting (I keep vomiting since Thursday, like every 4-5hours) and mostly are just gastric juice (sour sour type). I just have to keep eating whenever I feel like vomiting and the feeling dies down for 2-3 hours.

But this means, I am eating more than my usual meals! At this rate, I think I am going to be super fat.

Thanks for advice. Omg the vomity feeling is getting worse by the week. At first it's just no appetite...then kinda nausea sometimes... Then whole day nausea and now sometimes really feel like puking. I hope it doesn't get worse.... Do u know when is morning sickness the worst?

Thanks for advice. Omg the vomity feeling is getting worse by the week. At first it's just no appetite...then kinda nausea sometimes... Then whole day nausea and now sometimes really feel like puking. I hope it doesn't get worse.... Do u know when is morning sickness the worst?
Mine is terrible when I smell food!
Just walked past a row of restaurants and really wanna puke!

hi mommies & mommies-to-be!

i've been loitering around in the wrong thread cos i thought my EDD was in May.. hehe. my latest visit (also with Dr Ben Tham @ TMC) showed my EDD to be 7 June!
Just a shoutout to all fellow June mummies~

i've been loitering around in the wrong thread cos i thought my EDD was in May.. hehe. my latest visit (also with Dr Ben Tham @ TMC) showed my EDD to be 7 June!
@ sticky tape, welcome! My gyne also just dated my EDD on 7 June. ^5

H

How many weeks are you by next mth?If you already past 3mths I think should be fine but in my opinion still not safe to travel.Travel involve alot of walking I supposed and some place car ride can be bumpy.People often said to rest more during 1st trim.

What about taking ferry after 1st trimester, do you think it's safer?

I think I'm gonna be fat fat too. Eat almost every 2 hours, but each tiny meal though. Can't help not to eat as will puke! :(

Try to eat small meals but more times or when times you need to eat, choose healthy snacks like fruits, almond and walnuts etc..I am like you too and as I spoke to you my tummy is growling..

We got the same gynae Dr Ben Tham! :) I have not call him to make appointment yet.

For those who are 2nd time / 3rd time mummies, do you all still do the tests like OSCAR test (test for down syndrome)? I did it for my no 1, now for no 2 don't know want to do anot.

@ sticky tape, welcome! My gyne also just dated my EDD on 7 June. ^5

hi5! glad to find someone same EDD! =DD

We got the same gynae Dr Ben Tham! :) I have not call him to make appointment yet.

He's super popular! Have you had your first appt yet? or not yet? my next is 2 wks ltr on 30 Oct, cos i'm diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma and am given 2 weeks hospitalisation leave. so nuaing at home until the next appointment.

For those who are 2nd time / 3rd time mummies, do you all still do the tests like OSCAR test (test for down syndrome)? I did it for my no 1, now for no 2 don't know want to do anot.

I didn't do at all for both kids. Not intending to do this round also.

Hubby and my thinking is that we will keep the baby regardless of results so no point doing.
We only do 20th week detailed scan.

H

this week should be 6 weeks
maybe next month is around 2 months
yupe i heard before 3 months better dun travelling
thanks for advise xiaomif

I had extreme abdominal pain last night, called up my gynae he was so worried saying if my pain persist it might lead to mc. My hub rush me to TMC last night n got my gynae down. When gynae ask me to point out the pain area, he was so relieved. He say it's probably gastric pain. Given a jab to rest for the rest of e week

I had extreme abdominal pain last night, called up my gynae he was so worried saying if my pain persist it might lead to mc. My hub rush me to TMC last night n got my gynae down. When gynae ask me to point out the pain area, he was so relieved. He say it's probably gastric pain. Given a jab to rest for the rest of e week

That is such a relief babe! Pls rest well!

@vis: I did for #1 and also considering for #2. My fren did for #2 and got a false alarm! In the end spent 1.5k on harmony test for reassurance. So ya I am struck. =(

Thank god all is well! Take care babe!

oh my! that sounds serious! good that everything is well now. ur Gynae very responsible leh!

My gynae says it's good to go travelling and relax the mind after 1st trimester.. As long as for leisure and not too hectic and take rest!
The Bintan trip definitely is a chill trip, doing nothing but nua. The MS kinda depressed to be honest. I started can't sleep well now, wake up just to find food else will vomit. Sian..

The Bintan trip definitely is a chill trip, doing nothing but nua. The MS kinda depressed to be honest. I started can't sleep well now, wake up just to find food else will vomit. Sian..

Jiayou babe! I also haven't slept well for weeks until I caught flu n sorethroat :( always wake up to pee or hungry until must eat .. Then aft that hard to go back to sleep keep tossing :(

Back