WT Exchange - $160 NTUC voucher to $160 Capitaland Shopping Voucher

Hi,

I have $160 worth of NTUC Shopping Vouchers (expiry on Oct 2016 - in $20 demonination ) to exchange for $160 Capitaland Shopping vouchers.

Im looking for Capitaland vouchers in small demonination & expiry on end 2015/ later.

Meet up at any East MRT station to deal at both convenience (preferred Tampines MRT station on weekdays evening - if possible). Pls pm me if you are keen.

Hi Leechjessica

Is your NTUC voucher still available?

I am keen to exchange with you

My Capitalmall voucher all in $10 and expiry date: Oct 2015

Tomorrow I will be travel to Kembangan / Bedok can please message me at 97709100 if still available.

Thank you
Hi,

I have $160 worth of NTUC Shopping Vouchers (expiry on Oct 2016 - in $20 demonination ) to exchange for $160 Capitaland Shopping vouchers.

Im looking for Capitaland vouchers in small demonination & expiry on end 2015/ later.

Meet up at any East MRT station to deal at both convenience (preferred Tampines MRT station on weekdays evening - if possible). Pls pm me if you are keen.

Is your NTUC voucher still available?

I am keen to exchange with you

My Capitalmall voucher all in $10/$5 and expiry date: Oct 2015

Tomorrow I will be travel to Kembangan / Bedok can please message me at 97709100 if still available.

Thank you

Hi,

Hi

Please reply me ASAP. Thank u

Back