(2014) ivf mummies support group

I also just finished washing all the babies items. All nicely folded in the wardrobe. Prepared out the bbs bedsheets to be done after delivered so wun collect dust. Cots are setup last wk. Feeling Satisfied!
Cleaned the kitchen top n had the aircon serviced today too.
Wat a busy morning. Finally can sit down n rest. :D

Haha thanks mschar. Maybe I should consider selling things too..
I have just email to my photographer and also booking of baby shower venue haha.

Today super long day for me. I cannot go home after meeting cause some documents to finalise. Tomorrow got to go work again and wed should be don't need come already. Fingers crossed!

Should officially already leh.. Time to rest. Do you feel very heavy when walk?
Today everyone seems quiet.. hmm.. is haze very bad outside? I stay at home so don't know about the weather. I just check on tmc parking, if deliver there it is only $3 for one exist. Meaning I will just park my car there then not driving out only when discharge then drive out at $3. Buddy did you check on kkh parking whether delivery got any special charges?
Ok I am done with baby shower booking and waiting for photographers to get back to me. Tomorrow shall call massage lady to confirm booking also.
Btw I ask dh buy the underpad already. Thanks to faithfully for the photo and he bought the same. Actually watson he can also explore but he don't dare and scare buy wrong faint.
Hmmm.. Did I miss out anything haha. . Lynn is always very kiasu...

Kitkats, I will be hosting my baby shower at one of the club. Easier as can host many people at one goal and booking for my club function is foc if I order buffet from them.

i guess he may arrive earlier so didn't intend to take leave before EDD... But if he's still comfortable inside and wanted to stay longer, then probably take leave 2-3 days before EDD. Hopefully after this week, things at work are lighter

Bb_hc, is week 37. Lol... jia you. . So far when is your next review?
Good morning everyone. I Am still laying on my bed. Poor buddy today still got to work?
Actually my mind got a lot things. Like scare like scare that but well I shall just trust everything to God.

Bb_hc, don't worry you will be in good hands under prof. Just standby your bag and settle your things already in case after review he asks you to deliver or so.
I am washing my stuff again. Maybe Thu I try to change bedsheet. Next Monday I must change my plant water also. Haha a lot of things to settle before I am away from home. Although I have not taken my lunch, I am thinking of what to eat for dinner for delivery as dh today going out.

I am ordering nice dinner to whack today haha. Today is eve of holiday so sisters going out for dinner? Btw is chendol consider coconut water haha?

I ordered from spize penang fried kway tiao, cheese fries, roti john special for supper and chendol less sweet haha. Yum yum..
Just whack to celebrate the eve haha. Dh went out for dinner so I order delivery.

Lynn.. chendol uses coconut milk lah.. not coconut water. . Lol.. i know lah.. craving for tt right.. woah.. u really machiam like celebrating deepavali.. haha.. I just cooked kiam bur again..

Haha. . Lynn thought chendol is the same. But my dinner nice right tonight eve must celebrate.. wow sumiko yummy's cooking again. I just finish my dinner but roti john and balance cheese fries tomorrow then eat. Can't eat anymore very full. Tomorrow I shall whack coconut water with the flesh. Then sat whack one more.
Anyone like me eating nice food?
Very long never talk about food I shall start the kick haha. .

For those at week 37/38, really must get prepared and ready. Just last Tuesday, my friend was telling me she's week 37. Then yesterday she texted me that she had delivered at week 38 1 day. Very fast, right?

Faithfully, so you, kitkats, Circle and ete better get ready by next week. Always prepare pad in your bag. My mum told me both Me and my brother were delivered at week 37 by natural.
Circle when stopping work?
Kitkats I bought herbs from Chinese Medical shop for bath and also to wash hand. I will not be using tap water. Either use the herb water to wash my hand after toilet or use cool down water after boiled. I will follow those traditional way to make up my health. Now those herbs is one packet one packet one very convenient.
Bb_hc, after your Monday review think you see can stop work already ma at least to rest, we are week 38 and both me and iwantahealthybaby are delivering next week.

Reactions: ete
Ew... I don't want! How to tahan no hair wash? I have migraine and would want it to be gone forever. Not sure how long I can go without a hair wash.

Lynn, I will check with the medical hall. Thks :)
Ete, I bought the dry shampoo from guardian. Brand: klorane
I m also going to cut my hair short soon.

I'll cut my hair short too.. not getting those powdered ones.. will be getting the zhong gui shampoo. I'll bathe once a day in the aftn and wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week. Depends on the weather as well.. i can't tah han not washing my hair.. and if bf, the more we have to keep ourselves clean.

Sumiko cutting short hair too. Haha I cannot have short hair shall endure.
Ete dry shampoo is it powder type or how is it like?
Today is public holiday everyone is going out.
So sleepy..

I also bought same klorane shampoo as kitkats. I also will be bathing after my discharge from hospital. I confirm cannot tahan no wash no shampoo.

Today me family day. Going for lunch soon :) the day is getting closer feel so nervous. Bud r u prepare for the new member coming on tue? Hehe

Cheery think guardian or watson have.
Buddy actually I am like not very ready. Suddenly feeling like a new member coming. Yours is Monday what is your feeling now?

I got from guardian too also forget how much cause I bought other stuffs.

Bud I not ready really suddenly feel scare when two bb out don't know how to handle.

Cheery, I bought the dry shampoo $14+ at guardian.

Iwantahealthybaby , so fast left few days only... Jiayou u can do it!! pls come back here to update us after ur twinnies are born n have settle down. Eager to hear ur story. Same goes to Lynn, bbhc, ete and the rest! Haha!!

Good morning everyone, yesterday I whack one coconut and my mum cooked the barley fu zhou dessert for me. I have been eating this dessert like every week as it is our dialect style they said good for baby skin.
Buddy the nearer it goes, the more scare I am. Last time I have gone through this and that like surgery etc but I don't feel scare. Don't know why this time round want to give birth like feeling very scare. Then thinking in my mind a lot of things like how will baby be like when she is out. Oh btw they said csec already very hard for us to move around due to the wound. So after when you discharge your parents and dh must really help you to carry stuff and twinnies home. Otherwise how to carry.
Tonight my last review and tomorrow is yours. Jia you! ! I saw Nov forum mummies starting to pop already.

Lynn, i heard 1st 24 hours better not move out of bed/walk due to the wound. Heavy stuff or carrying of baby is definitely a no no...

Wow.. totally no movement. I know they will put a urine bag to our system then before discharge time then take out. Meaning we totally no need to go pee. But of course before they take out, they will make sure we can pee back normally.

Back