(2013/10) October 2013

Hi Bella

You may want to contact my ex-CN, whom I engaged fer for 40days last April.
She is good, hygiene, cooks well and very pro in BF.
PM me for her contacts.

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a quite a while. This is my first kiddo. First EDD given was 1 Nov, but it shifted to 29 Oct, so am joining the Oct group. Who's managing the FB group? Can add me?

EDD: 29 Oct 2013
Hospital KKH
Gynae: A/Prof John Tee
Email: [email protected]

I'm also an Oct baby, and exactly at week 38 is my b'day! Maybe baby and I will share the same b'day. LOL.

Hi Oct Mummies,

Can someone please add me in FB? I can't seem to find the group name. Or can someone please tell me the group name in fb?

EDD: 23 Oct 2013
Gynae: Dr Heng TL
Hospital: Parkway East
Child: #1
Email: [email protected]

Thank you!!

Hi mummies/MTB

I am giving away Free iplay Swim diaper S size for your newborn.
All swim diapers are brand new. No worries I am not doing any hard selling or what ever.
I just moved home and clearing the diapers as I'm not selling them anymore.
For those who are interested to get one, please PM me
1) baby gender(so that I'll know what design to give)
2) which thread you are from
3) name and mailing details.
*apologies but no choosing of design and only one diaper to one mummy unless twins.

Pictures of swim diaper:
http://www.momnbebe.com/swimming_diapers_swimming_wear

btw mummies…am looking for buy breast pump now…another recommendation on the brand and model?

I personally like philip avent pump. I never used the electric before though. I used the manual. Before avent, I always used medela. and it hurts my breast after pumping, but since I never used other brand, so i thought that this is normal. Until i found my sister-in-law old breast pump, I tried it and it is so comfortable, because the pump thingy is closer to the breast, so it suck better and it does not hurt. Needless to say, I am able to pump more with the avent and faster too (because more milk volume extracted).

Hello mommies,
Long time never been here, now become like sales thread lolz..

Ok dears, those who can't be added into group and those who requested to add, can someone, compile the list and post it here. I ll do my best to invite, may be i need first to add you all as my friend then can ad dinto the group :)

Thanks.

Hi,

I just delivered my first baby on 6 Oct 2013. Would love to join the fb group for Oct mummies.

Please add me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi everyone! How's everyone? Most of us our baby should be two to three months old. :) some of us should be preparing to go back to work... This is my 2nd child, thankfully like the first one, he slept thru the night at 2mths old... But unlike the first one, he had bad skin problem... Fungal around his next and tummy... Haiz... Doc says we kept him too "warm" and he belongs to dry skin type and we kept him too clean (bath him too much). Quite sad to see the white spot jus kept spreading... Hope that doesn't "scar" him for life...

hhi
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Back