(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ImageUploadedByForum1412252936.051849.jpg
0-3 months again really small I think this one likely give away if princess is more than 3kg lolz

ImageUploadedByForum1412252976.305656.jpg
this set of bodysuit .. 3-6 months think just nice for > 3kg newborn lolz

ImageUploadedByForum1412253046.145362.jpg
this one 6 months . Think just nice for cny and after one month old cos cutting also small

ImageUploadedByForum1412253090.333485.jpg
0-3 months snap shirt - so small Macam like for those hand held teddy bear lolz

For comparison sake . See 6 month romper va 0-3 months snap shirt lolz

ImageUploadedByForum1412253152.636710.jpg

Wahhahahahah .. Snap shirt and body suit from Gerber btw lolz

View attachment 394800 0-3 months again really small I think this one likely give away if princess is more than 3kg lolz

View attachment 394802 this set of bodysuit .. 3-6 months think just nice for > 3kg newborn lolz

View attachment 394803 this one 6 months . Think just nice for cny and after one month old cos cutting also small

View attachment 394804 0-3 months snap shirt - so small Macam like for those hand held teddy bear lolz

View attachment 394805

Awww your CNY outfit w the pink polka dots is just too cute!!

Grabbed cot and spectra breast pump (must order) at baby fair during dinner time. Was out within 20min. Crowd wasn't too bad!

View attachment 394800 0-3 months again really small I think this one likely give away if princess is more than 3kg lolz

View attachment 394802 this set of bodysuit .. 3-6 months think just nice for > 3kg newborn lolz

View attachment 394803 this one 6 months . Think just nice for cny and after one month old cos cutting also small

View attachment 394804 0-3 months snap shirt - so small Macam like for those hand held teddy bear lolz

View attachment 394805

Nice! Where did u get from? Online? The snap shirts look so tiny!

I was supposed to go to the baby fair tomorrow, after my gynae appt. Guess what. My hubby fell yesterday and he managed to fracture 3 toes in his foot! So today took urgent leave to send him to NUH A&E, we finished close to noon and since I took urgent leave, figured might as well go baby fair... :p

Managed to get quite a lot of stuff

- Sleeping bags from Aden
- Burp Bibs from Aden
- Body Support from JJ Cole.
- Nursing Bras from Spring Maternity
- Hooded Towel
- Wet Bags
- Mattress Protector
- Compression stockings...
- NB Diapers from Goon and Bosomi (1 pack each)

Also collected my Sophie La Giraffe pre order, but the rest of the pre orders can only collect on the day itself, so i need to go on Saturday again... will also need to get some bedding stuff as well...

Hubby came along to baby fair too, very 佩服 him for wanting to come along and squeeze with everyone... imagine 1 pregnant lady and 1 man on crutches hobbling around...lol.

We're going to do that in Melbourne next week, and in Bangkok at end of the month. He really got injured at the wrong time... but oh well. We'll make the best of it. :)

Btw, for those who are thinking of getting Carter's items. I saw some Carter bodysuits on sale... it's opposite booth K9/11/13 thereabouts... the Carter bodysuits are going at $16. You may want to take a look first at sizing before placing your order before Black Friday.

Just googled for it cannot find.. Tm when I hv comp I look through babymarket booklet to see.. Is it a bundle set? What does it come w? One thing holding me back is I heard no distributor and servicing centre in singapore.. But since baby market selling that means they have distributor in sg now I suppose? Is there warranty?

View attachment 394805

Wahhahahahah .. Snap shirt and body suit from Gerber btw lolz[/
QUOTE]

mummy - where did you buy your orange and red/white polka for dress from?

Just googled for it cannot find.. Tm when I hv comp I look through babymarket booklet to see.. Is it a bundle set? What does it come w? One thing holding me back is I heard no distributor and servicing centre in singapore.. But since baby market selling that means they have distributor in sg now I suppose? Is there warranty?

Essentially there are 3 sellers that I know of in SG - TLO, Gracia Shepherd and Pump Love.

TLO is the one selling at the Mummy's Market (Booth K9). Gracia Shepherd and Pump Love are online shops based in SG. There is no bundle per se at the fair, the price is just the pump alone, but they give you another set of the parts so that it will function as a double pump (which imo, if not really a free gift, since everyone else is selling it as a double pump anyway).

TLO and Pump Love has a local warranty, but there is no local servicing centre, as far as I know.

Gracia Shepherd (https://www.facebook.com/graciashepherd?fref=ts) does not have a local warranty, but they will arrange to send your pump back to Korea at your cost if there is an issue and lend you a replacement pump while your pump is being serviced.

Hope this clarifies ur doubts!

I went to the baby today at about 12.00 noon and got out of the fair close to 5.00pm because there was sooooo many things to look at lah! Hahaha so suaku 1st time go baby fair.

I went alone and so glad i brought along a cabin size luggage. Buy everything then dump all my purchases inside and then keep on moving!
I think that's how i managed to tahan for close to 5 hours there!
Saw a lot of people bringing those trolley u bring to market also! Lol
One even brought in an NTUC Trolley lor! The one that have to insert $1.00. Damn champion that one.

804c78a3-c60a-448d-beb1-0f2d400efe18.jpg

I stuffed everything inside luggage and carry the other lighter items by hand with the help of those recyclable bag.

7b8aaa70-81dd-409c-acd4-baa622be8950.jpg

My entire loot for today. Husband was so shocked i managed to bring all these back alone. Haha. Mummy is a shopaholic!
I wanted to buy a bedding set but decided not to be an over-achiever so will wait till Saturday when i go and collect my pre-orders.

Some of the deals that i saw and can remember:
- Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream (good for diaper rash) - 3 for $28.00. 1 for $10.50. UP: $16.00/pc
- Carters (they are everywhere!) most of the 5 piece sets were going for $15.00 per pack. I bought those loose ones, 3 for $10.00.

- Aden & Anais Swaddles.. The muslin ones 4 for $39.90. The bamboo one 3 for $49.90.
But i must warn 1st that the Aden & Anais swaddles are sold by NotTooBig Booth and the Queue for payment is horrendous! I waited for about 1hr plus. Some people wait for about 2 hours! But good thing is, there's so many stuff to buy from that booth so go and ask hubby to stand in Q 1st while you shop at the booth.

- Pupsik Studio DreamMat Mattress protector sheets 2 for $19.90. So it's buy 1 get 1 free. Good material!

- Spectra M1 going at $229.90. I find it expensive compared to Gracia Shepherd's one so i'll buy online instead.

- Spring Maternity have a lot of those nice bamboo clothes on sale at 30% off so if you're fan, stock up there!

If you guys are doing bottle trade-ins for Medela, please make sure u ask 1st which counter to go to.
Cos saw a few people, queue up already, end up have to queue up at another cashier instead to do bottle trade-in.

AVENT queue was quite long, so ask your hubby stand in line for the cashier counter 1st.

Those interested to buy that 5-in-1 Baby Cot, the booth got a lot of people! So be prepared to wait for someone to attend to you.

Most of the booth, the queue is about 5-10 mins long only which i find reasonable ah. Bring plenty of cash!
It will shorten your waiting time for some booths cos some of their staff will do money collection while you're on the queue.

They also have a central delivery area in case you don't have transportation to bring back the big ticket items.
It's $35 for the 1st 50kg and then $1.00 for subsequent kg.

I went to the baby today at about 12.00 noon and got out of the fair close to 5.00pm because there was sooooo many things to look at lah! Hahaha so suaku 1st time go baby fair.

I went alone and so glad i brought along a cabin size luggage. Buy everything then dump all my purchases inside and then keep on moving!
One even brought in an NTUC Trolley lor! The one that have to insert $1.00. Damn champion that one.

I stuffed everything inside luggage and carry the other lighter items by hand with the help of those recyclable bag.

My entire loot for today. Husband was so shocked i managed to bring all these back alone. Haha. Mummy is a shopaholic!
I wanted to buy a bedding set but decided not to be an over-achiever so will wait till Saturday when i go and collect my pre-orders.

- Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream (good for diaper rash) - 3 for $28.00. 1 for $10.50. UP: $16.00/pc
- Carters (they are everywhere!) most of the 5 piece sets were going for $15.00 per pack. I bought those loose ones, 3 for $10.00.

- Aden & Anais Swaddles.. The muslin ones 4 for $39.90. The bamboo one 3 for $49.90.
But i must warn 1st that the Aden & Anais swaddles are sold by NotTooBig Booth and the Queue for payment is horrendous! I waited for about 1hr plus. Some people wait for about 2 hours! But good thing is, there's so many stuff to buy from that booth so go and ask hubby to stand in Q 1st while you shop at the booth.

- Pupsik Studio DreamMat Mattress protector sheets 2 for $19.90. So it's buy 1 get 1 free. Good material!

- Spectra M1 going at $229.90. I find it expensive compared to Gracia Shepherd's one so i'll buy online instead.

- Spring Maternity have a lot of those nice bamboo clothes on sale at 30% off so if you're fan, stock up there!

If you guys are doing bottle trade-ins for Medela, please make sure u ask 1st which counter to go to.
Cos saw a few people, queue up already, end up have to queue up at another cashier instead to do bottle trade-in.

AVENT queue was quite long, so ask your hubby stand in line for the cashier counter 1st.

Those interested to buy that 5-in-1 Baby Cot, the booth got a lot of people! So be prepared to wait for someone to attend to you.

Most of the booth, the queue is about 5-10 mins long only which i find reasonable ah. Bring plenty of cash!
It will shorten your waiting time for some booths cos some of their staff will do money collection while you're on the queue.

They also have a central delivery area in case you don't have transportation to bring back the big ticket items.

I was there today! Missed out on the mattress protector sheet!

Those interested to buy that

Wow u best! Impressive loot! Thanks for the info.

I was at the fair yesterday too.. the crowd was ok imo.. but i came out empty handed after 3hrs of walking... haha too many things i was like.. BLUR... i saw a lot of stores selling swaddles.. is it a must buy kind of thing? noticed that many mummies are planning to buy spectra m1.. but what is actually the different between m1 and m2.. i only m2 slightly expensive.. and which sterilizer is big and good in your opinon..

i feel very sua ku.. for most of the things i see, i am either clueless about the purpose or what dunno how to choose.. haizz

I am also at the fair ytd! went from 11 to around 3+? the long hours was becoz we are debating to get Peg Pergo mini or Aprica Air haha
accomplish what I set out to buy. the 5-in-1 baby cot, Aprica Air stroller, Ergobaby bundle of Joy, babysafe pillow, my mustela scretch mark cream and my much needed nursing bra

Wohoo~ felt like going tomorrow on Sunday to just leisurely walk around.. haha

Wanted to buy the Philip sterilizer bundle but felt the package was not pack ideally, my sis say Philip bundle different items for different roadshow.

I was at the fair yesterday too.. the crowd was ok imo.. but i came out empty handed after 3hrs of walking... haha too many things i was like.. BLUR... i saw a lot of stores selling swaddles.. is it a must buy kind of thing? noticed that many mummies are planning to buy spectra m1.. but what is actually the different between m1 and m2.. i only m2 slightly expensive.. and which sterilizer is big and good in your opinon..

i feel very sua ku.. for most of the things i see, i am either clueless about the purpose or what dunno how to choose.. haizz

Get those big ticket items, u need play pen or cot? stroller or baby wear, some pp say this can wait till ur bb is born. Pump I think is necessary.

there are some baby necessities and packing list to download online.
I think swaddles is useful coz my mum wrap all newborn in them, help them to feel more secured. My baby niece will shiver or like get a shock when she is sleeping, so swaddle make her sleep more securely.

I also very confused about the sterilizer thingy aha. my colleagues advise me to get Philip, my sis say Pigeon. :p haven made up my mind.

imho alot of things are unnecessary but then again it is up to individual some find the item treasure some find it junk so really depend ...

swaddles i never buy for my #1 so doubt will buy for #2 lolz

Esther - we like nothing to buy hor... hahaha

got la...i need to buy milk bottles, milk teats, milk bags

i am only looking for next CNY wear for the family...kekeke

Get those big ticket items, u need play pen or cot? stroller or baby wear, some pp say this can wait till ur bb is born. Pump I think is necessary.

there are some baby necessities and packing list to download online.
I think swaddles is useful coz my mum wrap all newborn in them, help them to feel more secured. My baby niece will shiver or like get a shock when she is sleeping, so swaddle make her sleep more securely.

I also very confused about the sterilizer thingy aha. my colleagues advise me to get Philip, my sis say Pigeon. :p haven made up my mind.
stroller is IMHO depend on individual .. our parent generation where got stroller one ..they still bring us out like no body biz

swaddle... depend lah ..the more adult swaddle the longer they get used to the environement out here ..beside no need to purpose get swaddle... you can use cotton diaper to wrap them it is not hot and they also have sense of security hehe

sterilizer is just modern technology to help us sterilise bottles and breast pump..if want to cut cost ...boil hot water lor
it will do the same too ... just troublesome ... imho the bigger the better cos can put more things in mah lolz

Esther - we like nothing to buy hor... hahaha
lolz ... i have learnt my lesson for #1 alot of things are not necessary one lolz

so this one i will get basic stuff ( clothes , bottles , cots ) lolz ...and see what is still left from #1 lolz and play by ear lolz

but need to find time to go find them lolz

but think i will find one day go kaki bukit and just get all teh shopping done there ... esp those clothes ...

lolz ... i have learnt my lesson for #1 alot of things are not necessary one lolz

so this one i will get basic stuff ( clothes , bottles , cots ) lolz ...and see what is still left from #1 lolz and play by ear lolz

but need to find things to go find them lolz

ya me too... need to find out where i put the stuff... not getting steriliser or milk warmer this round... i think i still have the old milk warmer...its quite useless imho... i think i use hot water to warm up the bm better...

steriliser is useful if you do not have helper at home...wash then put in there and it will automatically stopped!

i find those swaddle very pricey, no doubt i think its very comfortable but i reckon those cloth nappy napkins can also do a good job....kekeke...i'm a budget mum...maybe towards my third trimester, i will go ask around for more infant clothings!

I bought the luvable friends hooded towels for my first born...up to now my 4 yo kiddo still using leh... quite lasting despite daily use...

ya me too... need to find out where i put the stuff... not getting steriliser or milk warmer this round... i think i still have the old milk warmer...its quite useless imho... i think i use hot water to warm up the bm better...

steriliser is useful if you do not have helper at home...wash then put in there and it will automatically stopped!

i find those swaddle very pricey, no doubt i think its very comfortable but i reckon those cloth nappy napkins can also do a good job....kekeke...i'm a budget mum...maybe towards my third trimester, i will go ask around for more infant clothings!

I bought the luvable friends hooded towels for my first born...up to now my 4 yo kiddo still using leh... quite lasting despite daily use...

lolz yah the milk warmer really crap lolz i also have ...i think i used hot water faster than that milk warmer lor lolz

like i said alot of things are modern techology ..good to have but there are ways to work around it :p i still have the sterilizer but dunno still working or not lolz must find one day go test it ..in case spoilt liao lolz .

i also need to go check those toys see still working or not lolz ... then no need to buy :p

i am willing to buy things but not willing to fall prey to those evil merchant who take advantage of us lolz so i will buy things that reasonably priced and practical hehehe

oo, the swaddle thing, I meant those muslin wrap haha or those towel wrap, those Velcro type I not buying also. :p

Stroller is for convenience, hehe I will get sterilizer coz easier than boiling water.. :p My sis more kua zhang, hers is a UV sterilizer.

I think the milk warmer is funny also, heng my colleague pass down to me.

oo, the swaddle thing, I meant those muslin wrap haha or those towel wrap, those Velcro type I not buying also. :p

Stroller is for convenience, hehe I will get sterilizer coz easier than boiling water.. :p My sis more kua zhang, hers is a UV sterilizer.

I think the milk warmer is funny also, heng my colleague pass down to me.
yah take it from others...the milk warmer really waste money lolz

u sure stroller is a convenience ;) depend lah ..
for pple like me ...i find inconvenience cos troublesome to bring in and out lolz ... fold and unfold lolz .. at least 5-10mins wasted on it lolz ..but it is good if go park to stroller and bb want to sleep :p so got pro and cons lolz

i cannot imagine those who got the monster stroller ..just assembly take ages liao lolz

I'm very impressed with your loot! One person (pregnant somemore) can shop and lug so much stuff, pei fu! Thanks a lot for the useful info and also all the other mummies who share their info here.
I'm gg to the fair tm, looking at the 5 in 1 cot and maybe other things, I think I will also be quite suaku there one lor lol

Essentially there are 3 sellers that I know of in SG - TLO, Gracia Shepherd and Pump Love.

TLO is the one selling at the Mummy's Market (Booth K9). Gracia Shepherd and Pump Love are online shops based in SG. There is no bundle per se at the fair, the price is just the pump alone, but they give you another set of the parts so that it will function as a double pump (which imo, if not really a free gift, since everyone else is selling it as a double pump anyway).

TLO and Pump Love has a local warranty, but there is no local servicing centre, as far as I know.

Gracia Shepherd (https://www.facebook.com/graciashepherd?fref=ts) does not have a local warranty, but they will arrange to send your pump back to Korea at your cost if there is an issue and lend you a replacement pump while your pump is being serviced.

Hope this clarifies ur doubts!

Thanks! I will go and google who is cheapest.

Also thinking of ameda punp, who had used before? Any comments?

i always order from carter's website ... for me every order easily > US$150 but will make sure it is below the GST cap of S$400.... :p the vpost charges easily > $60 cos the base charge is already $39.90 and every 100g $0.39. so only if you order more then you can justify else you might as well join spree

Thx u!

milk warmer is mostly powered by electricity one rite? then where to find electrical socket outside?

those big metal mug with hot water works well,i will use this as warmer too.

i will also try to be budget and spend more on books and education next time.

for pple like me ...i find inconvenience cos troublesome to bring in and out lolz ... fold and unfold lolz .. at least 5-10mins wasted on it lolz ..but it is good if go park to stroller and bb want to sleep :p so got pro and cons lolz

i cannot imagine those who got the monster stroller ..just assembly take ages liao lolz

I see my sis quite ok lei, coz we always go shopping together, then makan time, at least all can eat, no need to rotate carry baby, I think more convenience when bb is really small.
Hehe ya la, that y I get the lighter model. :p Apricia Air - 4.7kg. hehe I very pricky, I like cannot take umbrella style kind, have to bend down when the stroller folds, like Mcclaren or silvercross. the Recardo stroller is super small when fold up. impressed.
Wah those need to dismantle then fold. haha

yar... stroller only good for baby to sleep and dun have to carry around! Personally I also prefer to go out with carrier rather than pram!

milk warmer is mostly powered by electricity one rite? then where to find electrical socket outside?

my milk warmer was from pigeon that time use isetan voucher to buy... but i think i opened and used once... i put aside liao... its can be too hot for bm...

my NUK steriliser then cost $50, very conventional kind. Put water and once water dried up, sterilised liao... because of this conventional kind, i extended its shelf life by using it to steam my baby food hahaha...until it broke down! kekeke

yar... stroller only good for baby to sleep and dun have to carry around! Personally I also prefer to go out with carrier rather than pram!

my milk warmer was from pigeon that time use isetan voucher to buy... but i think i opened and used once... i put aside liao... its can be too hot for bm...

my NUK steriliser then cost $50, very conventional kind. Put water and once water dried up, sterilised liao... because of this conventional kind, i extended its shelf life by using it to steam my baby food hahaha...until it broke down! kekeke

ask u har,i dunno how steriliser works,but possible to buy avent milk bottles but using another brand sterilser? will hv compatibilty issue? like size wun fit thingie?

you dont bring frozen BM out wat :p this warmer is for home use but not practical lolz

precisely ..good to put them sleep in and we eat else prefer to carry them than put the stroller in crowds lolz

my one is part of the sterilizer package lolz ..too hot ? like taking age to get hot leh

huh? can use it to steam food :eek:

ask u har,i dunno how steriliser works,but possible to buy avent milk bottles but using another brand sterilser? will hv compatibilty issue? like size wun fit thingie?
most sterilizer are made to fit their own brand bottles ... so if the other brand bottle are smaller than sterilizer's brand bottle then no issue but also must take note of the height of bottle too ...

you dont bring frozen BM out wat :p this warmer is for home use but not practical lolz

precisely ..good to put them sleep in and we eat else prefer to carry them than put the stroller in crowds lolz

my one is part of the sterilizer package lolz ..too hot ? like taking age to get hot leh

huh? can use it to steam food :eek:

orh...warmer is for frozen bm ah...ok..i tot is pump milk le den warm a bit for baby to drink...cmi...i totally clueless...hee..

Back