(2014) ivf mummies support group

My friend is passing me stroller n car seat at a later date. So not sure if want to go bb fair this weekend. I have bought the basic stuffs already. Is it a must to buy playmat n bouncer? My friend told me to buy later coz depend bb need it or not.. Mmmm ( l was thinking to myself) how do I know if I didn't buy to let him try?

Btw have u think of where to held bb full month party? My 4 room too small to squeeze 100 guests. Haha.. Chalet like hard to get in dec. headache

Playmat is good when bb start to crawl and also good for us mummies to crawl and sit together with them. I realise my knees cannot take it when I "crawl" on floor. Sit also hard. Buttocks no meat. Maybe more to protection especially when they just start to learn how to sit. Sometimes maybe topple over so at least head won't hit the hard floor.

My bb shower I also haven't plan but confirm two sessions if held at home. We try to keep it small budget below 100pax so noon and night session. One for friends one for relatives. Chalet I find troublesome cause need to bring a lot stuffs over. I tather take pavilion below my blk.

I have think of 2 sessions at house too. But hubby n me too lazy to clean up after the party. Our corridor area is too small to put catering n the pavilion near my house too dusty n at one corner near carpark. Not idea for celebration.

Hello ladies... wah.. the final leg is fast approaching. I also received sms confirmation from mt a of my delivery there. even received a package to fill in pre - admission form and a check list on what to put in hospital bag. Hahahah!

scary man.. cos I have 8 more weeks to edd. Hahahah!

Kitkats, bouncer is good for baby to sit down on it rather than lay on the bed whole day. At least baby can watch tv with us by sitting onthe bouncer haha.
I have already booked my venue planning to host at a club. Agar agar book the date end of Nov for me. As I target to pop 1 Nov if Oct then I got to push forward the booking date. But if I give birth on my edd end of nov also fine to do the shower as shower usually must be early rather than 1 month later.
Buddy, so your next visit At week 37?
Circle, blink blink all of us are giving birth soon.. jia you. Last one month for me if I am going to pop at week 38+.
What a good day today and got to go back to work tomorrow. Anyone just feel like not going to work anymore. Haha how I wish I can rest at home. .

I still can't book venue cos aiming to pop naturally. will see how la. worse case do at my house lor..

Kitkats. I got both playmat and bouncer. my mom days bouncer very useful. Cos room could be warm during the day. bouncer can move around. baby can rest and sleep and play where ever she is. so a bit like a portable rest place or even yao lan

playmat cos it is spongy. good for baby to crawl about. I usually have parties with buddies and god children will come over. so all can play on the playmat next time. Hahaha!

Ladies, I am having abdominal pain.. Very scare now omg.. my doc is having delivery now. Can only see him in the noon. Hope is not some form of sign to deliver. Omg..

Hope it is nothing serious. jia you jia you. They should be able to tell you if the pain is contractions a not right? thought there is a machine to tell??

The clinic ask me to go back at 230pm only. .I am now resting at home first. . Don't know is bladder pain or need to poo the pain or what pain.. my whole back also aching like hell..

lolx. bbhc u are so cute...

bud don't worry it could be just excessive weight from beanie that cause pain or pressure. don't worry it will be fine. beanie will be sticky and hang on to wk 38 at least. update us after seeing doc. if really very bad then faster go hospital. no blood no flow no show is still good news.

ladies i feel so tempted to watch the movie Dracula untold (pg13) shouldn be that scary or violent. but dh don't really encourage me, actually he want to watch also and i also want to acc him. wonder if its really bad for bb to hear all those sounds in the theatre. i wonder what i see will they see? mmm.

today is start of the fair, who is already there? i not going. looking forward my long weekend thou.

Hi_mei remember u for sure! Welcome back and we all pray u stay here in this thread till u graduate :) stay positive it's a gd news that u BfP again. Take care ya. So have u went for your 1st scan? So happy for u :)

Hi_mei remember u for sure! Welcome back and we all pray u stay here in this thread till u graduate :) stay positive it's a gd news that u BfP again. Take care ya. So have u went for your 1st scan? So happy for u :)

Thank you!! Haha but I give birth in 2015 lei. Haven't gone for first scan yet, prob around mid or end Oct.

Hello everyone, I am still waiting to see doc. But my stomach not pain already. Now just aching At my side only. Maybe is the poo thing or bladder or pressure. Anyway I will still see doc just in case.
Hi_mei of course we remember you. Jia You. ..

Hello everyone, I am still waiting to see doc. But my stomach not pain already. Now just aching At my side only. Maybe is the poo thing or bladder or pressure. Anyway I will still see doc just in case.
Hi_mei of course we remember you. Jia You. ..

do é ctg.. it checks 4contractions...

Congratulation hi mei! That is good news! Wish u Smooth n healthy 9 months ahead till u pop. 2015 also gd. Got sg50 freebies!

Yes hi_mei, jubilee bb. Our lynncandy also whacking another jubilee bb right after she pop her no.1 hehe.

How what did doc say bud? I now poo smoothly and each poo quite a lot. But after every poo below front back super sore. Don't know why. But no constipation is good. Now I only fear after csec cannot poo cause heard they only let u go back if u urine and poo.

I am in ctg now. Doc say I got premature delivery threaten and I have to stop working to last my 3 weeks more to week 37. I might also need to admit to hospital to Monitor but doc said will see how after the test. I also did my v swap just now. My review will be weekly if the result is good as doc scare I will pop anytime.

Lynncandy, hope u are doing fine now. Better to listen to dr n stop working & reduce walking. Ask dr for hospitalisation leave to stop working

lynn-relax n wait 4é ctg chartin.. let ur doc check.. ur gyne who yah? forgot..

heng u go n in check immed... jus chill 1st...

what is this ctg charting about? how isit done? bud hang on. threaten not confirm so I think u should stop your walking activities. I think I should stop soon too cause I practically walk a lot. been walking non stop daily also despite feets swollen. but I cannot stop also sometimes got to ran errands for parents and at work also travel to and fro. lunch time also must go out eat.

I just google on the ctg I see it's a monitor strap on tummy. Bud u done with the check?

Not everyone will need to do this ctg right? Actually I very scare cause my pain tolerance quite high so I may not realise it's pain or contractions especially as 1st time mummy. I wonder my Twins can endure to 27oct week 38 a anot.

it's 2 measure bb heartbeat, movm n contractions.. usually towards é end will do every visit...

lynn-hope it's showin nlt much contractñ...

I am done with my ctg. Contraction result still OK. I am the first to be officially on long Leave. Hl until give birth. Doc said I got to admit to hospital for monitoring as I may pop anytime. But I choose to rest at home otherwise the bill sure jia lat. My doc will monitor all his patients with ctg near delivery. He got the machine in his clinic. My review will be weekly now as doc scare I will pop. He said I and Beanie must endure till week 37. So I really cannot walk anymore. I must rest and rest so that can last till at least week 37. My work jia lat all pending. I will do by email.
My brother's wedding this weekend faint.
My baby weight is 2.158kg at week 34. I think should put on more at least 3 weeks more for her to put on weight if I were to pop at week 37.
Endure endure baby. . Don't come out...

Weird why my gynae didn ask or bother to check my ctg. I do not have anymore check till yes week 37 3days before my schedule csec. That check is to confirm bb weight and take blood test before operation. No mention of any ctg. gynae also didn ask me walk less or what. Actually gynae didn advise me much everytime I see her she see my scan record she just say gd bb growing well all is gd. Didn advice anything already. M I missing a lot of checks?

Bud u rest now till weekend go wedding. Walk less there. Should be ok. So far today check didn show danger I think with few days rest should be better.

By the way one more thing it's really amazing right with two bb at week 34 my each estimated is 2.2 and 2.3kg but I gain total 18kg since preg and my waist circumference is still at 42inch. Lynn me and u almost same rite that's why I worried whether the estimate wt for my bbs are correct anot

I am done with my ctg. Contraction result still OK. I am the first to be officially on long Leave. Hl until give birth. Doc said I got to admit to hospital for monitoring as I may pop anytime. But I choose to rest at home otherwise the bill sure jia lat. My doc will monitor all his patients with ctg near delivery. He got the machine in his clinic. My review will be weekly now as doc scare I will pop. He said I and Beanie must endure till week 37. So I really cannot walk anymore. I must rest and rest so that can last till at least week 37. My work jia lat all pending. I will do by email.
My brother's wedding this weekend faint.
My baby weight is 2.158kg at week 34. I think should put on more at least 3 weeks more for her to put on weight if I were to pop at week 37.
Endure endure baby. . Don't come out...
U are alr taking all precautions... Jia you...

Hello all u still remember me?

I tried another fresh cycle after the miscarriage in May and have bfp again!! Want to share the gd news with u. Hope this one sticks.

Wishing all u mummies smooth deliveries and healthy babies!
Congrats hi_mei!!! I'm so happy for you!

Buddy, I gain 15kg but only 1 beanie so I think your weight gain is ok.. Actually doc usually near delivery date will put on ctg to check any contraction. Hmm.. Maybe your doc confident in you. I think you should be fine. My pain level also very high. So Anything I Better go and check I scare I don't realise might be contraction also. When are you going on leave?
Ladies the fair I really got to give a miss sob sob..

Buddy, I gain 15kg but only 1 beanie so I think your weight gain is ok.. Actually doc usually near delivery date will put on ctg to check any contraction. Hmm.. Maybe your doc confident in you. I think you should be fine. My pain level also very high. So Anything I Better go and check I scare I don't realise might be contraction also. When are you going on leave?
Ladies the fair I really got to give a miss sob sob..
Don't go LynnCandy. It was really crowded when I went there at 12. U have to queue for 3 hrs just to make payment for some of the stores. U'd better rest as much as u can.

Anyone went to the fair? I wanna buy mustela. Not sure if they hv good promo there?

Also wanna buy pigeon wipes and bottle cleanser...

Hmm.. lynn cannot the risk to go to the fair wait deliver how. Well I think beanie wants mummy to rest take off from work already.
Bb_hc, your review tomorrow do update us how is it.
I have been eating too diet meals due to control my sugar, but I the other side I feel like eating more so that baby can put on.

Mustela counter wasn't tat bad Unless u buying diapers n milk powder, tat q is horrible...

Attachments

• 1412255509147.jpg
    1412255509147.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 1412255520345.jpg
    1412255520345.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 166
Hi_mei, congratulations!!! :) Take great care and have a smooth journey ahead! :)

Lynn, rest well. Nothing is more important than your baby.

I'll be going to the fair tomorrow.

My gf went and ask me need any stuffs. She wanted to help me get diapers but I already gotten so I didn ask for anything. My stuffs 7788 already.

Bud don't know leh I don't think I will be on leave. Today mummy saw my leg and say super swollen, ask me change bigger slippers. I hope this swollen feets is seriously not any signs of labour. My feets now won't go back already everyday wake up same size. And will have mark when press. Hard to regain the shape. I don't know if it's My gynae super confident in me or cause no problems mention she won't take precaution. I do feel at ease everytime I see her cause she is always smiling and very motherly feel but maybe for 1st time mummy a lot I will hope to hear from her instead. But anyway so far if scan waterbag fluid/blood pressure and urine strip test all this show ok and bb growth is ok I should trust I won't be going Into delivery so fast. I regret forget to ask her about my swollen legs.

Back