(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes! These few notes are very hot!! After I bath at nite n sit down, I can start prespiring again...have been on-ing the air con every nite then cam sleep. My hubby still laugh at mi say u dun wan bb to sleep in air con and now I am sleeping in air con every nite.

I am feeling my tummy getting heavier oso. After I climb like 2 fleet of stairs, I will start panting liao. Have difficulty getting out of bed oso. Wan to roll sideway to get out oso need some effort. Need my hubby to pull my hands to let mi sit up...lol

my hubby like to blast the aircon, but i dun like, coz the dry air makes me hard to breathe. and i will on humidifier

i also think my bb is naughty ... this morning i woke up with a big bump on the right side and baby refuse to move to even out end up i have to walk with a "unbalance" tummy ,..
yah yah i remember that sight .. last time my boy also .. look funny right lolz

yah lor on humidifer lor ... else damn hot if no aircon leh if this hot weather continue meaning haze is coming back with revenge lor

btw this is cute lol z

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...-stuff-selling-instock-bp.76833/#post-6845787

btw those thinking of getting resales hdb now is the time to buy lolz cos price this quarter drop even further esp those who need to off load their HDB cos their EC or DBSS is ready

Hi mummies, anybody going to the baby fair tml? any idea particular type of baby stroller to recommend? feeling lost and confused with so many different brands and model type in the market...

Me too! I like this China brand (Gubi) stroller from Babygogo.com. sg. http://www.babygogo.com.sg/Products...ctID/616/Kids-Products-Name/2014/Default.aspx

I like the design and colour but not sure if it is worthwhile to spend $300 on a China brand or top up a little bit a buy from a reputable brand like Combi.

I dnt care about branding. More concerned about the quality.

What you guys think?

I went to so many places and still like that Gubi stroller.

Me too! I like this China brand (Gubi) stroller from Babygogo.com. sg. http://www.babygogo.com.sg/Products...ctID/616/Kids-Products-Name/2014/Default.aspx

I like the design and colour but not sure if it is worthwhile to spend $300 on a China brand or top up a little bit a buy from a reputable brand like Combi.

I dnt care about branding. More concerned about the quality.

What you guys think?

I went to so many places and still like that Gubi stroller.
this stroller look familiar like copy some famous brand leh ... hmm
let me see if i can find it

did you notice they never advertise putting baby in the stroller leh lolz

Good morning mummies! Today is the big baby fair, happy shopping! I'm so sad I'm stuck in bed n not there, but I made a deal with myself - if I behave n lay in bed till Sat, I will allow myself 2 hrs at the taka sale on Sat. Hehe.

My hubby get another deal out of Amazon. Apparently there was a screw up with the cot order, my bb clothes are already here (but delivered to the office, so I haven't seen them yet), but it says the cot is still pending shipping confirmation. So when my hubby checked last week, they said oh it was out of stock, more stock will be in on Mon n they will upgrade the shipping to expedited shipping. But a few days passed n the status never changed, so my hubby sent another email, saying how this is screwing up our nursery plans blah blah (ya, the "nursery" that's a cross between a storeroom n rubbish dump at the moment), n how we wanted to buy a stroller but now don't dare cos of all these delay. So, now Amazon is giving him a waiver of all shipping cost on any stroller/car seat he wants to order. Heehee. So we r thinking of shipping the peg perego over. Difference of abt $300. But I'm not 100% sure yet, cos the warranty is not valid here then. I will decide on Sat at taka I guess.

Good morning mummies! Today is the big baby fair, happy shopping! I'm so sad I'm stuck in bed n not there, but I made a deal with myself - if I behave n lay in bed till Sat, I will allow myself 2 hrs at the taka sale on Sat. Hehe.

My hubby get another deal out of Amazon. Apparently there was a screw up with the cot order, my bb clothes are already here (but delivered to the office, so I haven't seen them yet), but it says the cot is still pending shipping confirmation. So when my hubby checked last week, they said oh it was out of stock, more stock will be in on Mon n they will upgrade the shipping to expedited shipping. But a few days passed n the status never changed, so my hubby sent another email, saying how this is screwing up our nursery plans blah blah (ya, the "nursery" that's a cross between a storeroom n rubbish dump at the moment), n how we wanted to buy a stroller but now don't dare cos of all these delay. So, now Amazon is giving him a waiver of all shipping cost on any stroller/car seat he wants to order. Heehee. So we r thinking of shipping the peg perego over. Difference of abt $300. But I'm not 100% sure yet, cos the warranty is not valid here then. I will decide on Sat at taka I guess.
that's the thing with amazon lolz ..all you need to do is complain lolz and sometime u can gain some advantages for being vocal :p

that's the thing with amazon lolz ..all you need to do is complain lolz and sometime u can gain some advantages for being vocal :p

Ya American companies r generous w compensation, not like local companies. But in this case it's really their fault, cos when we ordered, it says it will ship in 1-2 days. N that was on 22 Sep. N up till today, still not shipped. That's quite bad, imagine if somebody really need it urgently cos bb already here.

Tell u all another story, I had a colleague who went to Bali n stayed in a big resort, an American chain. On the early morning of their check out day, the door suddenly opened n it was this couple who were checked into the same room!! While my colleague was still staying there! So of cos they were damn shocked n angry, so they asked to speak to the manager. But he never came. So they checked out in the afternoon, n stood at the recept n asked to speak to the manager, cos till then no explanation or apology given, n they could see the manager chit chatting behind w another staff, but he refused to come out to talk to them, just send the front line staff to apologise. So my colleague fed up, came back to SG, n wrote a letter to the HQ in US. N guess what, they reverted within the week, n as a form of apology, gave them a free 1 week all expenses paid stay in their resort IN MALDIVES!! Wah! When the colleague told us this story, we all wanted to know which chain this is, so good, but she refuse to say. Aiya!!

my first stroller was a combi... gave it away when my dotter need not use it anymore..
now headache dunno wana get which one

Ya American companies r generous w compensation, not like local companies. But in this case it's really their fault, cos when we ordered, it says it will ship in 1-2 days. N that was on 22 Sep. N up till today, still not shipped. That's quite bad, imagine if somebody really need it urgently cos bb already here.

Tell u all another story, I had a colleague who went to Bali n stayed in a big resort, an American chain. On the early morning of their check out day, the door suddenly opened n it was this couple who were checked into the same room!! While my colleague was still staying there! So of cos they were damn shocked n angry, so they asked to speak to the manager. But he never came. So they checked out in the afternoon, n stood at the recept n asked to speak to the manager, cos till then no explanation or apology given, n they could see the manager chit chatting behind w another staff, but he refused to come out to talk to them, just send the front line staff to apologise. So my colleague fed up, came back to SG, n wrote a letter to the HQ in US. N guess what, they reverted within the week, n as a form of apology, gave them a free 1 week all expenses paid stay in their resort IN MALDIVES!! Wah! When the colleague told us this story, we all wanted to know which chain this is, so good, but she refuse to say. Aiya!!
i like this kind of compensation lolz ..
quick ask her which chain lolz

Thinking of gg for prenatal massage also..sis recommended me one in paragon. now still can do right?
no idea leh but @mcymcy say 3rd trim not recommendation
but my back is killing me today..thinking of going for one leh haiz

i google seem ok to massage lolz cos by 3rd trim that is when the back ache will hit us most cos bb bigger liao and their weight is giving pressure on our back

Last edited:
Saw my friend posted the crowd outside expo before the fair open at 11am. Seems alot for a weekday. Haiz dunno sat how

Hi I am new to this thread. What is the confinement charges for confinement lady before cny? Same charges for agency?
agnecy is cheaper ... freelance one baased on my google average is 2.5K of course some lucky one can get cheaper and some exp .. but now abit diff to get freelance cos most pple would have book them ..so only left agency

Thanks for the prompt reply... This is my 3rd delivery n I had used 2 previously from an agency... Quite negative for my 2nd confinement... Just now call a few recommended by friends had job taken...

Any good agency u can recommend?

no idea leh but @mcymcy say 3rd trim not recommendation
but my back is killing me today..thinking of going for one leh haiz

i google seem ok to massage lolz cos by 3rd trim that is when the back ache will hit us most cos bb bigger liao and their weight is giving pressure on our back
My sis did till abt 33 wks.. her gynae told her it was ok to do. Think will check with gynae before going ahead..hope can do cos my back also really super super suan lately

Thanks for the prompt reply... This is my 3rd delivery n I had used 2 previously from an agency... Quite negative for my 2nd confinement... Just now call a few recommended by friends had job taken...

Any good agency u can recommend?
lolz i also had a bad experience with agency so now i engaged freelance whom my sis has used before.hopefully it will turn out fine .. lolz

Dunno whether I shd go grab the cot n stroller..feel lazy and sian to squeeze with the crowd..If I go I can only go tonight..
think alot of pple also think like you...go tonight lolz and thinking it is weekday night should be ok ..so it is your choice lolz

My sis did till abt 33 wks.. her gynae told her it was ok to do. Think will check with gynae before going ahead..hope can do cos my back also really super super suan lately
meaning problem free pregnancy can do until 33wks ..
hmm i am still 25 wks niah so techinically speaking still can do lor .
my back also damn sng today .. thinking of go do it tonight near my office lolz ..got slot do..no slot then go home lay down on bed and dun move lolz

just google..the one near my office is the one sold on groupon...even bought the groupon but they double standard and their massuers from chinatown so i cancelled the groupon deal lolz
guess can skip too lolz
so solution is quickly go home lay down on bed dun move lolz

Last edited:
think alot of pple also think like you...go tonight lolz and thinking it is weekday night should be ok ..so it is your choice lolz
i am damn scared of such crowds. LOLLL!!! So i am avoiding the fair at all cost. Just gg to go home, and nua with hb...watch blu ray disc :D :D My hb "praised" me for being "good" to swipe the avent steriliser at 119. at first he asked me. got diff between the 199 one and 119 one? i said...it's the same thing :D

i am damn scared of such crowds. LOLLL!!! So i am avoiding the fair at all cost. Just gg to go home, and nua with hb...watch blu ray disc :D :D My hb "praised" me for being "good" to swipe the avent steriliser at 119. at first he asked me. got diff between the 199 one and 119 one? i said...it's the same thing :D

The $119 steriliser is at the babymarket? which booth ah?

meaning problem free pregnancy can do until 33wks ..
hmm i am still 25 wks niah so techinically speaking still can do lor .
my back also damn sng today .. thinking of go do it tonight near my office lolz ..got slot do..no slot then go home lay down on bed and dun move lolz

just google..the one near my office is the one sold on groupon...even bought the groupon but they double standard and their massuers from chinatown so i cancelled the groupon deal lolz
guess can skip too lolz
so solution is quickly go home lay down on bed dun move lolz
You fated to go home..hehe..

my loots from the baby fair ☺️

ImageUploadedByForum1412239165.550226.jpg

Back