2WW - for those TTC-ing

*pat pat*
This morning hb asked shd he just 'pump' into me.. i told him so tired and after u 'pump' i nd to lie down..
by than we are late for work already.. really tired...

Baby is a gift of God (whatever is one's religion). Feel happy for this miracle.

Everyone has their time and place. No point stressing this. It will come if it's meant to be.

Thanks for the consolation, redvel. :)

Sometimes I just wish I have an answer as to whether I will have or not.. at least if the answer is no, can just move on... then no more pinning n waiting...
Sometimes it is just not easy to stop stressing or feeling upset, "forgotten" when the stork just keeps knocking at everyone else' door but not our's...

Thanks for the consolation, redvel. :)

Sometimes I just wish I have an answer as to whether I will have or not.. at least if the answer is no, can just move on... then no more pinning n waiting...
Sometimes it is just not easy to stop stressing or feeling upset, "forgotten" when the stork just keeps knocking at everyone else' door but not our's...
totally agree and heart u.. its like hanging in no where and looking for a soft place to land down from the drop....

I saw From one of the thread that someone is giving up her 5mth old baby. Actually very tempted to text her for more info. If things were smooth back then my first kid would have been 5mths old now...

I saw From one of the thread that someone is giving up her 5mth old baby. Actually very tempted to text her for more info. If things were smooth back then my first kid would have been 5mths old now...

Whatttt??? Srsly? I mean yes it's not easy but it's ur own precious one not like sth u buy n discard as n when. =o

Attachments

• 1412148676062.jpg
    1412148676062.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 169
At this point I don't think we can jump into conclusion what's going on with the adoption post. Whether it's genuine or not we don't even know.

Pat, hang on, okie? You have conceived before, means you are able to do it de. Give yourself more time, maybe you will see the light again soon.
We all know how frustrating it is... every cycle, just trying and waiting.. but try to hang it there.

Oceandeep78: have you tried doing IUI before heading for IVF?
Hi rach
Yes did 1 so-iui before. Actually I am very disheartened. On clomid this cycle but I realised I hv very little cm and judging by the earlier menses, think I ovulated earlier this month. Actually really at wits end as I don't feel optimistic about ivf.

Pat, hang on, okie? You have conceived before, means you are able to do it de. Give yourself more time, maybe you will see the light again soon.
We all know how frustrating it is... every cycle, just trying and waiting.. but try to hang it there.
Thanks dear. I'm waiting for the time to test... fingers crossed.... Roughly how long u gals waited before u use ur kit to test?

Hi rach
Yes did 1 so-iui before. Actually I am very disheartened. On clomid this cycle but I realised I hv very little cm and judging by the earlier menses, think I ovulated earlier this month. Actually really at wits end as I don't feel optimistic about ivf.

Grapefruit juice... & Preseed lubricant =)

Hi Oceandeep78: did you get a 2nd opinion? Take things easy and don't rush into IVF if you are not ready.
I have just done my 2nd IUI. Hopefully it will be successful....

Hi Rach,

I don't know my hubby's SA results but my gynae not keen on iui as she felt waste of time and money based on hubby's trial sperm wash. I need to start prepping body for IVF. Pick up some exercise, eat more healthily and lose weight!
Personally due to my age, I think I need ivf but I know I can't pin too high hopes cause seen too many failed ivf cases too.

Sama sama, jus heard my colix wife preg due in feb, the other jus gave birth, around me like got 3 - 4 either preg or jus gave birth liao... that day watching tv with my hub, I jus ask him why ppl get preg so easy....

Same... a fren of mine oso gave birth few days back...

But im sure e light to our dream is just somewhere waitin for us....

Haiz... jus after posting my reply, my colix came over to share his wife scan result to me. his second boy.....

Understand hw u feel.. just like those frens posted their scan on fb with bb waving...

I tink ur coll is sharin his joy... cheer up.. u will show him urs too very soon....

*pat pat*
This morning hb asked shd he just 'pump' into me.. i told him so tired and after u 'pump' i nd to lie down..
by than we are late for work already.. really tired...

I like ur hub describe the word 'pump'... haha..
Sometimes i oso wan to do in e morn but thinkin gg to work just strike off e idea..

Nowadays we will jokinly asked today 'road close'? Lol

Morning babes!!!

Long weekend approaching...
Really a good weekend for Oct babes birthday falls this weekend.. :)

I will be headin dwn to river safari (bday person enter with free admission).. just enjoy with wat we hv now..

Morning babes!!!

Long weekend approaching...
Really a good weekend for Oct babes birthday falls this weekend.. :)

I will be headin dwn to river safari (bday person enter with free admission).. just enjoy with wat we hv now..

Yes, its going to be a long weekend... enjoy yourself... Good to put the BB project aside and enjoy other things in life...
things will naturally fall into place...

During some free time on my own.. there are thoughts in mind... what if I didn't make it. what if I really cant conceive.. etc etc..
Its very mind straining and the emotion dwell further...
I have to keep telling myself... let nature take its course...whatever will be , will be...

morning ladies... today is my 'friday'.. on leave tomolo and hse painting over the weekend.. hopefully got time to bd too..

thanks ladies, i managed to get pre~seed..went 2 watsons and 2 guardians but oos..ended up got it at unity pharmacy.. left only 2 boxes... lucky me :p but didnt get to try off this morning cos we overslept...:oops:

morning ladies... today is my 'friday'.. on leave tomolo and hse painting over the weekend.. hopefully got time to bd too..

thanks ladies, i managed to get pre~seed..went 2 watsons and 2 guardians but oos..ended up got it at unity pharmacy.. left only 2 boxes... lucky me :p but didnt get to try off this morning cos we overslept...:oops:

Beanie, its long weekend... plenty of time to bd and bd.... hehe..

when I buy at guardian , left with 1 box only..:D I was thinking... wa..so many people buy ah??

I haven't try it yet, i am still on the recovery path from urinary tract infection, we decided to give ourselves a break... maybe start next week

let me know if this is good.... I was using ky jelly previously and changing to preseed now.. wonder if this is better..:rolleyes:

Beanie, its long weekend... plenty of time to bd and bd.... hehe..

when I buy at guardian , left with 1 box only..:D I was thinking... wa..so many people buy ah??

I haven't try it yet, i am still on the recovery path from urinary tract infection, we decided to give ourselves a break... maybe start next week

let me know if this is good.... I was using ky jelly previously and changing to preseed now.. wonder if this is better..:rolleyes:

Long Weekend but shag one.. cos hse painting and we need to clean up after that.. plus my sis moving hse on monday... guess we will be too tired to cuddle...
i will get a chance to try it and feedback but i very si bah (hokkien: died meat).. skarlly cannot feel anything... ahahahahahah

Long Weekend but shag one.. cos hse painting and we need to clean up after that.. plus my sis moving hse on monday... guess we will be too tired to cuddle...
i will get a chance to try it and feedback but i very si bah (hokkien: died meat).. skarlly cannot feel anything... ahahahahahah

Do it b4 the shag work starts... hehehehehe

Anyone into holistic approach when it comes to TTC?

I was speaking with a friend who’s into TCM. She recommends me dry brushing which helps to bring blood circulation and Qi to our body. Anyway I’ve been doing that for a month. Of course I don’t know if it will attribute to TTC success but I find it’s very relaxing and I feel good after doing it for weeks. I find it brings vitality. And also my nagging cellulite at the thigh area (yikes!) have improved a lot.

Just to share =)

I was speaking with a friend who’s into TCM. She recommends me dry brushing which helps to bring blood circulation and Qi to our body. Anyway I’ve been doing that for a month. Of course I don’t know if it will attribute to TTC success but I find it’s very relaxing and I feel good after doing it for weeks. I find it brings vitality. And also my nagging cellulite at the thigh area (yikes!) have improved a lot.

Just to share =)

wat is dry brushing?

House painting?? Oh oh.. I done that before... super tired.. can understand.. so tired until...even the bd person is brad pitt also si bah... lolx

Just to share =)

is it gua sha??

Thanks dear. I'm waiting for the time to test... fingers crossed.... Roughly how long u gals waited before u use ur kit to test?

Jia you, ok! :)
With regards to testing, ever since I started taking BBT, I don't really need to use my test kit le unless I want to test super early. Because when nearing to the start of AF, can aga aga see the BBT falling then roughly know no hope le. These few cycles, my luteal phase is about 13-14 days so did not even drag beyond the usual 14 days thus no chance to use kit. I think I will wait till like DPO 18 then test if my AF no visit.
Though may feel anxious to know early but if it is negative, know early + waste a test kit, also no point.

Jia you, ok! :)
With regards to testing, ever since I started taking BBT, I don't really need to use my test kit le unless I want to test super early. Because when nearing to the start of AF, can aga aga see the BBT falling then roughly know no hope le. These few cycles, my luteal phase is about 13-14 days so did not even drag beyond the usual 14 days thus no chance to use kit. I think I will wait till like DPO 18 then test if my AF no visit.
Though may feel anxious to know early but if it is negative, know early + waste a test kit, also no point.

Hi Piggling... I never take BBT..... so I think for my case, if AF no visit I go n test...
just curious, the preg test kit... is it 1 usage per box? what brand ?

I took BBT.. lately at the range of 36.4 - 36.6.. waiting for it to raise... am on clomid and also CD 15 today.. no sign of O :(

For the test kit, i bought BC twin pack which is 2 in a pack...

I am thinking too... have you test before and when you use the kit to test?
I did, last time my menses late for 8days then my mum jokingly ask if I'm preg so I tested and I did. But wrong timing. subsequently my mense get messed up once I got stressed up. So I abit disheartened

I did, last time my menses late for 8days then my mum jokingly ask if I'm preg so I tested and I did. But wrong timing. subsequently my mense get messed up once I got stressed up. So I abit disheartened

Don't give yourself too much stress... as what beanie says.. you can do it again....

check with you ladies... after found out pregg /BFP, there is this saying for 3 months cannot let people know... including family?
I thought suppose to inform people around you, so that they can be extra careful "handling" you...

check with you ladies... after found out pregg /BFP, there is this saying for 3 months cannot let people know... including family?
I thought suppose to inform people around you, so that they can be extra careful "handling" you...
depends on how pantang are you.. i think family members ok ba.. cos my sis preggy 1 mth and close family members know...

A lot of people practice that. Especially Chinese. I announced the moment I knew when I had my first boy. We were alright. Think depends on how you think.

hi ppl

Is anyone aware that ban choon chan at Marina Parade open on this coming monday, 6th Oct? Try calling them but line is always engaged... :(

If you’re not pantang, all these sound nonsensus surely. So it’s up to you to practice or not. It’s a matter of “play safe” for most people.

Me being Asian, I still will not step over joss paper offerings during 7th month. Or I will pay a small token of coin if I need to “borrow” a sanitary pad from a colleague. Etc. So if you practice all these, we still carry some sort of panting belief.

This means I will not announce my pregnancy during 1st trime, except my loved ones and boss if need be. But you’re not supposed to deny if someone asks. My MIL advices me not to tell everyone as some babies are “gao-zeh”. So keep low profile.

If one does not believe such, we should still respect the rest who practice so.

Back