Choosing A Primary School In 2015

vivitan1506

Hi mothers out there,

Our 5 year old will start P1 in 2016 and that means we have to choose a school and register them in 2015.

Any ideas of schools in Punggol please?

Cheers

I am not too sure but I supposed MOE will send out notifications for registration? I am going to Anchor Green on 20th May for school visit and parents orientation. Maybe I will ask and share more after that.

Hi, I personally find Anchor Green so so only. The principal though has a strong background in the education industry, stretching from being a teacher, a VP etc, she is very new to the school, only 5 months plus. Her two VPs, one has educational experience and background and has been in the school for 5, 6 years whereas the other is as new as the principal and I am quite amazed as he was with MOM, WDA etc and I wonder how is is linked to have him in a primary school. Nonetheless, I will explore other schools as well since I haven not decided. 30th May there is open house at Palm Spring primary school. You may want to check out the website.

Better to register early so that your child will be able to get into the school you want. Getting quite competitive nowadays for kids to enter primary school.

There are 3 new primary school in punggol.
But most likely I will register mine at Mee Toh and try. As I dun think the 3 new schools are new my place

Back