Anyone expecting #4 or more this year? Pls come in

jaschar83

Hi all, i'm gonna be 31 and expecting my #4 due in 13 days! Hope to meet other mummies expecting #4 or more!

My #1 is May 2008 #2 is Dec 2009 and #3 is Jul 2012 and #4 Apr 2014

I'm 31 too, with 3 and intending to try for #4 next year...you're fast!!
#1 Oct 2008, #2 Jan 2011, #3, Jan 2013

Hi there! Borned in 1983? Congrats on your three and plans for #4! nice spacing of abt 2yrs for yours.. What are their names?

Maybe when we have more mummies we can setup a facebook group

I'm expecting no. 4 too... No. 1 born 2008, no. 2 in 2010, no. 3 in 2013, and no. 4 is due Dec 2014. Honestly I am feeling quite conflicted. I'm a working mum and not sure if I can give sufficient attention to all my kids. What are your thoughts, mummies? Would 3 have been a better number? what made you decide to go for no. 4??

I'm expecting no. 4 too... No. 1 born 2008, no. 2 in 2010, no. 3 in 2013, and no. 4 is due Dec 2014. Honestly I am feeling quite conflicted. I'm a working mum and not sure if I can give sufficient attention to all my kids. What are your thoughts, mummies? Would 3 have been a better number? what made you decide to go for no. 4??

Hello! Your #1 same yr as mine :)) im a ftwm too but we have a helper and MIL helping out along with her sis who is housewife n lives in the same blk as us.. wanted to try for a girl for my daughter. We had boy, girl then boy. I just delivered baby girl on 18th Apr 2014..

My kids are Josiah, Joanie and Joash...all Jo names cos I'm Joanne and my husband's Joshua...:p

Such adorable names! The Jo family hehe... My four are Cristiano Julius, Alyssa Louise, Alejandro James and Chelsea Leia. From our initials mine's JC and my husband's LA..

If anyone is keen to have a whatsapp group can PM me and I'll start one.. We could organise some family friendly outings n inspire others to have more kids :)) will be fun!

Hello!
I am 27 and have 3 kids, 4,2,7 mths.. grandpa lee said he will bet that even if give a year's worth of salary as baby bonus, people will not change their minds and have more children, I'm waiting to prove him wrong.lol...if he give 1 yr wage, I'll go for #4.LOL... otherwise, I have 2 girls 1 boy, more than happy=) but never ligate so God knows...

Hello!
I am 27 and have 3 kids, 4,2,7 mths.. grandpa lee said he will bet that even if give a year's worth of salary as baby bonus, people will not change their minds and have more children, I'm waiting to prove him wrong.lol...if he give 1 yr wage, I'll go for #4.LOL... otherwise, I have 2 girls 1 boy, more than happy=) but never ligate so God knows...

Hi hunnymummy, nice to have u here! Even if one yr's wage I think 4 is good enough for me but u can definitely have 4! That's awesome.. Are u sahm or ftwm? How r u coping with your three?

Hello, I just found out I'm expecting #4! My first 3 are 8, 6, and 4. Someone told me that after the 3rd kid, the effort for no 4 doesn't get much more. I sure hope so!

Hi hunnymummy, nice to have u here! Even if one yr's wage I think 4 is good enough for me but u can definitely have 4! That's awesome.. Are u sahm or ftwm? How r u coping with your three?

Hello jaschar83, Thank you! i am currently a WAHM. work at home mum. lol... I bake and sell lactation products. I have a maid so manageable.haha... but when she goes home to get married next oct I will be sweating.LOL... so before she leaves I must make all the money I can and then concentrate on my kids cos a year after she leaves my eldest will be in P1...

How're you doing with 4? do you have help? I was joking. I am calling it quits. But I didn;t ligate so up to God...LOL..

Hello, I just found out I'm expecting #4! My first 3 are 8, 6, and 4. Someone told me that after the 3rd kid, the effort for no 4 doesn't get much more. I sure hope so!

Hi cakelover, i think its makes a difference if u r sahm or ftwm.. For me im working so the increase in workload due to 4th kid goes to the caregivers at home.. But yay congrats on your 4th..! It's gonna be really exciting I'm sure! I forgot how tiny babies are until I gave birth recently.. The fact they grow up so quickly is really amazing and such a miracle grew in us..

Hi all, I am expecting #5 next year Feb 15. My kids are born in year 2001,2005,2006,2009. Real big age gap between #1 and #5. #5 is unplanned....hahahaha "accident". :)

@busymummy7979 my situation is close to yours. My eldest was only born in 2001, followed by 2004, then 2012.... and the unexpected happened... a stow away which will be born on Jan 2015. All girls. I stopped working last year to take care of #3, I was planning to go back to work this year when I learned about #4. So will need to postpone till mid next year to go back to work. I'm a bit worried on the close gap between #3 and #4. Any suggestions from mummies with close gap babies? How do you manage your sanity. I won't have a maid not until I go back to work. No family near me either. Any tips on how to prepare my sanity between a baby and a toddler?

Hi , nice to know mummies with 04 kids . My kids are born in year 2002 , 2005 , 2007 & 2014 . ;)

Hi Wenning, nice to have u here. Wow ur eldest is doing psle this yr? My eldest is younger than your #3 and youngest same as yours borned in April

Hi all, I am expecting #5 next year Feb 15. My kids are born in year 2001,2005,2006,2009. Real big age gap between #1 and #5. #5 is unplanned....hahahaha "accident". :)

Hi busymummy, despite the "accident" im sure the rest will be very excited about the new baby! Im kinda of frightened will have unplanned #5... Coz still rather young at 31... Long way to go

@busymummy7979 my situation is close to yours. My eldest was only born in 2001, followed by 2004, then 2012.... and the unexpected happened... a stow away which will be born on Jan 2015. All girls. I stopped working last year to take care of #3, I was planning to go back to work this year when I learned about #4. So will need to postpone till mid next year to go back to work. I'm a bit worried on the close gap between #3 and #4. Any suggestions from mummies with close gap babies? How do you manage your sanity. I won't have a maid not until I go back to work. No family near me either. Any tips on how to prepare my sanity between a baby and a toddler?

ayanami, I'm sure you will be able to manage.. No amount of preparation will get us ready.. Perhaps gotta prioritise housechores and rope in husband to help for some errands.. Your older kids may be able to help in small ways too! I engaged a maid when my #2 came along and had my MIL to help since my #1 as well as her sister who lives near and is a homemaker. My kids are all close ages.. 6, 4, 2 and youngest is 4mths now.

With toddler who's busy exploring u gotta keep watch at all times.. Prob can only do real chores when he/she is sleeping.. Baby during first two months tend to sleep more so u can still focus on the tod.. My baby loves to be in a beanbag or swing just relaxing and we have the TV turned on. Had to resort to toddler on the iPad playing educational games or watch youtube videos

Hi .. Yup. My eldest boy is having his PSLE this year. He just finish his PSLE yesterday. Lol .
:) nice to know all of u here. . hope that we can start a whatsapp chat group soon ? .. =)

@dearie_e - about to loose sanity. Especially when both infant and toddler ask for attention at the same time. Almost no sleep because its either the toddler or the baby who wakes up at night asking to be breastfed. Yes im still breastfeeding my toddler so it sometimes looksas if i I have twins specially when they both suck at the same time. Dont even ask about the house. I barely have time to cook proper meal for the rest of the family. Sigh.

Hello, my Fourth arrived on 30 Nov 2014. I'm still on maternity leave and returning to work in March. I have two helpers, one who looks after baby and one who does housework and chases the toddler around all day. My older two go to school or childcare.

@dearie_e - about to loose sanity. Especially when both infant and toddler ask for attention at the same time. Almost no sleep because its either the toddler or the baby who wakes up at night asking to be breastfed. Yes im still breastfeeding my toddler so it sometimes looksas if i I have twins specially when they both suck at the same time. Dont even ask about the house. I barely have time to cook proper meal for the rest of the family. Sigh.

You're doing a good job, sometimes we gotta choose between chores or kids and whilst our home is messy, we are still very happy! Try to rope in some help if u can to take a break!

Hello, my Fourth arrived on 30 Nov 2014. I'm still on maternity leave and returning to work in March. I have two helpers, one who looks after baby and one who does housework and chases the toddler around all day. My older two go to school or childcare.

Hi! Wow lucky you have two helpers to help! I have my MIL to help out with the P1 and K2 but my helper kinda oversees all of them

Wah din know there are quite a few mummies with 4 kids...i din see this thread when i was preg with no. 4....i hv already delivered in apr....now slowly getting use to having 4 kids in the house....

Hi,

I just testing that I m preg wif #4. Still thinking whether to kp ant coz feel stress up financially and mentally. Having to go through all over again. My kids are 2009,2010,2012. I m 39 now so bit worry abt all the complications if I kp.

Back