(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Actually 4 off days is v common now. Most ang moh will give. In fact my maid just transfer to a Indian family. They also offer her 4 off days. But she prefer 2.

For us, I can only offer 1 off days. Weekday can't. Must look after kids. So 1 Sunday off a mth
Ya more common now

But when my ex maid requested that time the law juz started.

If it was me... i juz lost my job n there is a new offer with better pay n 2 days off (previously only 1 day off) i would grab lor.. since back in home town i have many mouth to feed and also she claim that if she goes back to the maid hostel $10 per day they only give veg n she is not full at all...

Her mind is those easily mis led.. thats why we send her back first scared she go outside kenna cheat by man n come home with big stomach then we die ...

Actually the indo maid story very common. My mum's ex maid also like that. I find a lot of indo maids very poor thing. Always being make used by the husband. For my mum's maid, her husband use her $ n married her best friend. Sigh...

For Filipino, strangely a lot r either with kids no husband or even those w husband still got bf in sg. Very messy affair.

Of coz there are good ones ard too... Must see luck
Ya my ex maid told me its not necessarily to marry the father of their kids... n kids are mother responsibility. ...

So both my ex maid are single mothers poor thing.. have to leave their kids in hometown n work many yrs in other countries ...

Ya my ex maid told me its not necessarily to marry the father of their kids... n kids are mother responsibility. ...

So both my ex maid are single mothers poor thing.. have to leave their kids in hometown n work many yrs in other countries ...
messy culture

Sis told me to get a maid so that can help ard the house and help mum after baby is born.. But I look at her own problems w maid I very scared.
Had a part time cleaner but she MIA suddenly now preggy and no cleaner duh...

Just had long tong for lunch, not nice one, the curry keep too long the coconut milk all got too thick. Baby complain food not nice hahahaha

Sis told me to get a maid so that can help ard the house and help mum after baby is born.. But I look at her own problems w maid I very scared.
Had a part time cleaner but she MIA suddenly now preggy and no cleaner duh...
u mean your part time cleaner also preggy ..no wonder MIA lah

sianz i also dunno how...to get a maid or not to get a maid

I google n had mix "answer"

Some . say 2nd n 3rd

Some says 3 n 4th

Some says 2 nd day or 3rd will do (1 time)

So maybe i will take on 3rd n 4th or 5th...

Since 2nd day juz discharge confirm too bz to boil

Hi, for me, I just asked my usual TCM doc to prescribe whatever I needed. Then my mum will pick it up for me. At least the dosage n prescription is more reliable and matches my body type rather than random medical hall prescriptions.

Thank you ladies, I feel better this morning. Just gotta keep my chin up n pray for the best! I'm going to the poly later, but I tell myself it's only for standby, just to open a file with KK, I'm going die die tahan until 35 wks n go back to deliver at Mt E! It's just another 11 wks, I will make it! Hehe, stubborn cow. In the meantime yes I'm trying to eat more healthy to boost up bb's weight, since the criteria for discharge from NICU is 5 pounds. No more chee cheong fun! I replaced w cereals. Not half as tasty but at least I feel like I'm trying my best.

Thanks @GetawayJunkie! I don't really know what I want to get from the fair yet, was going to look see look see, now that I cannot go, I guess I will just slowly buy at the departmental stores sales. :)
Hi, my gynae just said that my cervix length is shorter than the last time he checked me so I am trying to go on a self-imposed bed rest. Even though it is tough, but I tell myself..its just a bit more. we are near the finishing line! For our babies, we can do it. Stay optimistic. Mind over body....tell our body that we can do it. Pray for your placenta to move to the right place!

I find it very troublesome to boil.... any alternatives??

for #1 i really nv shower for first 2 weeks and juz wipe myself with warm tap water. after that tried use this and soak in hot tap water (coz no one help me boil) and shower... very sweaty after shower

for #2 i didn't buy this to shower liao, juz use tap water and shower everyday...

Anyone buying this ? or anyone juz shower with normal tap water?
i used this cause my mum said it is good for me. but i dun quite like the strong herbal smell. dun think i will use it for next confinement.

Hi, my gynae just said that my cervix length is shorter than the last time he checked me so I am trying to go on a self-imposed bed rest. Even though it is tough, but I tell myself..its just a bit more. we are near the finishing line! For our babies, we can do it. Stay optimistic. Mind over body....tell our body that we can do it. Pray for your placenta to move to the right place!

Stay positive!
How did the doc check ur cevix length? I nvr heard my doc mention about it.

Stay positive!
How did the doc check ur cevix length? I nvr heard my doc mention about it.

because of my previous history, plus i hv a kiasu doc. he will check using a vaginal ultrasound whenever i complain of discomforts-like cramps.
so if u have normal pregnancy, shld be fine.

I hate V scan, I had like 3/4 v scan in my 1st tri coz doc felt its clearer to see via vscan due to my previous history. Felt very invaded.
First time I did a v scan was a male gynae and I just felt weird after it... thus decide to look for female gynae in further.... haha
my 1st trim also v scan but the funny thing is my #1 pregnancy also detect in the same week also never use v scan also can see so i reckon female doc prefer v scan lolz

for my case, I think the nurse preferred Vscan, coz she always prepare me for v scan in my 1st tri.. 10 week that time still v scan, my hub also blur.....
Luckily... I only need to face it at the last tri... lolz

the 1st tummy scan was during OSCAR haha

my 1st trim also v scan but the funny thing is my #1 pregnancy also detect in the same week also never use v scan also can see so i reckon female doc prefer v scan lolz

I also did v scan after tummy scan for the first visit. Coz cannot find heartbeat. Use v scan can find

My back is so SNG today. Wahh I can't take it need to lie down once I get home. What a long day..
I find that I cannot walk as fast as before already.... like will get very breathless....
me too! and sometimes I feel a bit of pain when I walk too fast. lol
Yah agreed.. This week I need to do quite a fair bit of walking and today is only 3rd day and my back is killing me ... Once lay down on bed I dun wan to get up and if force to get up back pain Liao ... No longer as flexible as prior pregnancy no wonder my hubby foresee that and dun wan to go sight seeing holiday

Hi mummies, anybody going to the baby fair tml? any idea particular type of baby stroller to recommend? feeling lost and confused with so many different brands and model type in the market...

Saw this on baby fair website. any feedback for those using medela freestyle? is this bundle worth to buy?

upload_2014-10-1_22-48-53.png

Last edited:
Yah agreed.. This week I need to do quite a fair bit of walking and today is only 3rd day and my back is killing me ... Once lay down on bed I dun wan to get up and if force to get up back pain Liao ... No longer as flexible as prior pregnancy no wonder my hubby foresee that and dun wan to go sight seeing holiday
I think end of 2nd tri most mummies will feel the same.. jiayou!!!

Tat day go shopping 3 hrs nia. My back sng untillllllll. This sat I gng to the fair somemore, I print out the layout, highlighted the stores that I want to buy things from. Hope chop chop finish and go home

I think end of 2nd tri most mummies will feel the same.. jiayou!!!
3rd tri lagi jialat lolz ...no wonder every one say want to go holiday quickly go during 2nd trim after that you have the will but not strength to do it lolz

Tat day go shopping 3 hrs nia. My back sng untillllllll. This sat I gng to the fair somemore, I print out the layout, highlighted the stores that I want to buy things from. Hope chop chop finish and go home
this weekend i going to be couch potato ..dun wan to move liao lolz ...heng i din book any staycation for this long weekend tomolo children day + PH in lieu ..else it will be waste of money ..

I feeling very breathless and weak yesterday and today.... this morning went to tabao breakfast, suddenly have blackout. faster sit down and rest

plus i drank a lot of water but not much urine out in morning and afternoon, only until night time then keep going toilet to pee, and abit discomfort when urine. dun know its UTI or not

or its the hot weather. Hubby keep asking me on aircon but i didn't coz i dun like the dry air when on aircon + on aircon whole day expensive lol...

Now gng 3rd trimester liao still can massage meh?
huh? cannot har ? i dunno lolz .. cos my #1 i only have 1 pre natal masssage ( free) in 2nd trim thereafter i din do liao ... cos no need lolz

I feeling very breathless and weak yesterday and today.... this morning went to tabao breakfast, suddenly have blackout. faster sit down and rest

plus i drank a lot of water but not much urine out in morning and afternoon, only until night time then keep going toilet to pee, and abit discomfort when urine. dun know its UTI or not

or its the hot weather. Hubby keep asking me on aircon but i didn't coz i dun like the dry air when on aircon + on aircon whole day expensive lol...

u dun have urge during day then unlikely uti more like your bb zhi siao ..purposely kick the bladder at night leh lolz anyway joke aside better check with gynea :p

these few days ..day and night all very hot until i want to bite pple cos i perspire like mad lolz
i dun even want to get out of office after reaching lolz cos office got aircon :p
i cant wait to blast the aircon at night but cos hubby out of town and boy sleeping with me cant blast ..if only my hubby and i ..i will blast liao lolz ...

yes i agree! i was complaining to my hubby, the "ball" very heavy... my hubby say what to expect i am near end of 2nd trimester.

then i say i still got 3rd trimester to go through!
actually it is not heavy ..it is all the exercise aka walking that wear out back muscle ..that is when we realised it is heavy else normally is ok one leh ...

huh? cannot har ? i dunno lolz .. cos my #1 i only have 1 pre natal masssage ( free) in 2nd trim thereafter i din do liao ... cos no need lolz

u dun have urge during day then unlikely uti more like your bb zhi siao ..purposely kick the bladder at night leh lolz anyway joke aside better check with gynea :p

these few days ..day and night all very hot until i want to bite pple cos i perspire like mad lolz
i dun even want to get out of office after reaching lolz cos office got aircon :p
i cant wait to blast the aircon at night but cos hubby out of town and boy sleeping with me cant blast ..if only my hubby and i ..i will blast liao lolz ...

my hubby like to blast the aircon, but i dun like, coz the dry air makes me hard to breathe. and i will on humidifier

i also think my bb is naughty ... this morning i woke up with a big bump on the right side and baby refuse to move to even out end up i have to walk with a "unbalance" tummy ,..

Back