2WW - for those TTC-ing

yar in general ttc and preggy also avoid cold and cooling stuff as much as possible... actually cold drinks have nothing good for our body, except for easing the heat from singapore's weather... but warm drinks are actually better for our health, not just ttc but also in general
i drank hot barley tea... i think i need to drink tea everyday, if not i will get quite heaty and i will have headache

i drank hot barley tea... i think i need to drink tea everyday, if not i will get quite heaty and i will have headache
barley is cooling leh don't drink too much. i heard that if you drink cooling stuff everyday, your body will become dependent on it and will get heaty very easily if you stop... must reeduce your body's addiction to that... drink more water and eat less fried / heaty stuff... see if that helps...
your birthday is close to mine!
my birthday is this week too!
oh happy birthday girls! :)

Re : barely water. Different people have different views. I find best don't take it daily (I read someone drinking it everyday during 2ww??). To me everything in moderation is fine. But mil does think it's good to drink even during 2ww or pregnancy as it helps to prevent UTI.

barley is cooling leh don't drink too much. i heard that if you drink cooling stuff everyday, your body will become dependent on it and will get heaty very easily if you stop... must reeduce your body's addiction to that... drink more water and eat less fried / heaty stuff... see if that helps...

oh happy birthday girls! :)

Thank you!!!

This thread is lively again..

As usual 2ww approachin soon.. dun wan to think n think.. if hv will hv.. if dun hv try till hv.. hehehe..

Barley oso coolin? Nowadays weather is such a killer....

So many libra here.. n im one of the libra too.. :)

Hi all!! I'm exactly one week before expected menses. Every month before it came, I feel bloated like I was going to explode. When I was pregnant with my first boy I had the same symptom: bloatedness. But this time round, the tests was always negative. :-(

Ladies im out. Just went gynae... 1st appt. Not preggy and tonnnes of eggs honeycombed in ovary. Pcos.

Am on meds to regulate period and clomid.

Attachments

• 1412067443348.jpg
    1412067443348.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 178
Haha retook this every month for a year long.. sounds terrible if it is really exam :p
I retook for close to 3 years.. Anyway, just be positive and one day will pass it with flying colors..

Any ladies here took TSB medi when on iui/ivf? I am seeing her soon. Dunno izzit safe to drink the medi after iui?
I still take.. In fact you need to tell her and she will reduce or increase dosage accordingly..

Ladies im out. Just went gynae... 1st appt. Not preggy and tonnnes of eggs honeycombed in ovary. Pcos.

Am on meds to regulate period and clomid.
Pcos is common.. Me too.. Clomid can help for some cases..

I retook for close to 3 years.. Anyway, just be positive and one day will pass it with flying colors..

I still take.. In fact you need to tell her and she will reduce or increase dosage accordingly..

Pcos is common.. Me too.. Clomid can help for some cases..
Yeah. Hope one day it will be our turn to graduate. count down to 2 more days to test and another 2 more for AF

Happy Bday Oct Babes!!!

Im also PCOS and on clomid last cycle and this cycle.. testing for O but no news yet... Suppose to come 5-7 days after the last pill but todate temp is at the range of 36.4 -36.6 these few days.. OPK Neg... hopefully its ard the corner....

Does anyone know of sperm friendly lubricant?

Happy Bday Oct Babes!!!

Im also PCOS and on clomid last cycle and this cycle.. testing for O but no news yet... Suppose to come 5-7 days after the last pill but todate temp is at the range of 36.4 -36.6 these few days.. OPK Neg... hopefully its ard the corner....

Does anyone know of sperm friendly lubricant?
I got this from watson

Attachments

• 1412129629174.jpg
    1412129629174.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 145
It didn't yield result unfortunately after using few cycles. But perhaps my issue is different from most people. It does work for some couples. I feel you should still give it a try. I think 30 ish if I remember correctly.

Gt to hear one lady is preg from other dept of mine n saw postin of 1 fren in fb is bfp too...
So sian upon hearing

Just when is my turn to come?

Gt to hear one lady is preg from other dept of mine n saw postin of 1 fren in fb is bfp too...
So sian upon hearing

Jia you!!
I had a col just went for D&C last week cos bb no heartbeat...
hopefully ours will be smooth througout...
whenever i heard ppl got preggy, i will always ask hb..why ppl so easy and we so hard..... :rolleyes::confused::mad:

Jia you!!
I had a col just went for D&C last week cos bb no heartbeat...
hopefully ours will be smooth througout...
whenever i heard ppl got preggy, i will always ask hb..why ppl so easy and we so hard..... :rolleyes::confused::mad:

Yup lets all jiayou..

Hope ur col is copin well..
Ya. Actually bfp oso hv to be careful n worried. Only then bb in our arms den we will feel its miracle.. imagine inside our tummy for 9mths... :)

High 5.. i oso asked my hubby on this too... he replied we will hv our own soon de... just time not here yet ..

Yup lets all jiayou..

Hope ur col is copin well..
Ya. Actually bfp oso hv to be careful n worried. Only then bb in our arms den we will feel its miracle.. imagine inside our tummy for 9mths... :)

High 5.. i oso asked my hubby on this too... he replied we will hv our own soon de... just time not here yet ..

there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... that will be your "rainbow bb" :)

Hi Pat, I just bought this yesterday too... was using KY jelly and I read that it will kill the spermies... :(
So I bought this to try....;)

Have you used this before?
Eh... hahahahaha I'm so worried of making the sheets dirty so instead of "injecting " I applied on him..wahahaajahaaa

So sian upon hearing

Sama sama, jus heard my colix wife preg due in feb, the other jus gave birth, around me like got 3 - 4 either preg or jus gave birth liao... that day watching tv with my hub, I jus ask him why ppl get preg so easy....

Same here.. I just went lunch and saw like 3 pregnant ladies in one lunch hour, at the same eating area.
I think some people really pop very easily...
I guess we can only console ourselves that some people also take like 5, 6-8 years to conceive their second one...
I trying to console myself that everything happens for a reason, for a good reason. There must be a good reason why we are still waiting.

Back