Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hi Ladies,

I am back for my second IVF cycle starting with 375 IU Gonal F. Somehow I feel different this time round. My first IVF cycle I was in intense pain but this time round I feel practically nothing. I had only 1 follicle on my right ovary and 8 follicles on my left ovary in my first IVF.

My second scan is this Thursday, let's see how many follicles I will have. Grow follies grow in Jesus name!

Hi pbb
Dont worry, you are in a good hand, youll be fine. Good luck for your scan.

Anyone know when will prof on leave?

Hi pbb
Dont worry, you are in a good hand, youll be fine. Good luck for your scan.

Anyone know when will prof on leave?
Hihi,

I think prof will be on leave for a week end oct.. I last checked in aug so not sure still updated or not. Hope this helps!

Hello ladies, how are you all?

Anyone cycling this month?
I do fet and a few days away from my fet.
Having a cold feet now as a symptom of mentruation are here.

Hello ladies, how are you all?

Anyone cycling this month?
I do fet and a few days away from my fet.
Having a cold feet now as a symptom of mentruation are here.
HiHi yup me! Today just started my stimulation ... 2nd fresh for me. So ur doing your transfer soon?

Pbb, I was scheduled to have transfer coming wednesday and it my first fet after a failed fresh cycled. Trying to stay zen. Breathing in and out.
Hahah
Good luck for your stim, is your first fresh also with prof?

Pbb, I was scheduled to have transfer coming wednesday and it my first fet after a failed fresh cycled. Trying to stay zen. Breathing in and out.
Hahah
Good luck for your stim, is your first fresh also with prof?
Erm.. I think your reply is to me? It's my 2nd fresh with prof. BFP on my first try but mc ... Gd luck ya! Are u doing anything diff for your FET?

Oopp sorry pinkfutchia. Actually I am quite lay back this time. Other than acupuncture and take multivit, I do nothing. When I did fresh, I was trying to do all sisters here advise me and I was quite exhausted that time, but end up still failed.
I want to leave it to fate this time.

Do you have any frozen embbies from first cycle.

Oopp sorry pinkfutchia. Actually I am quite lay back this time. Other than acupuncture and take multivit, I do nothing. When I did fresh, I was trying to do all sisters here advise me and I was quite exhausted that time, but end up still failed.
I want to leave it to fate this time.

Do you have any frozen embbies from first cycle.
HiHi no worries! No frozen embbies tats y hv to start fresh... I din read or do anything on my first fresh.. After my mc I did ard 7 accu sessions but stopped after another tcm said to me accu is of no use. Now I'm taking tcm and a little multi vitamins. I dun tink I will do a lot too, like u leave it to fate.

Sorry for your mc, but it also means a good thing. You are almost there since the first one is sticking.

Btw, did you take 2 weeks hl and rest at home? I need to work, so I can only take at most a week only :-(

Hi ladies any gynae recomendation in nuh?

Mel mine is medicated

hi straw. i see. i'm planning for mine soon, maybe early next year. hope u don't mind me asking u some questions now and then.

hi pinkfuchsia. sorry to hear that. keep believing our turn will come!

hi straw. i see. i'm planning for mine soon, maybe early next year. hope u don't mind me asking u some questions now and then.

No worries, I've come to terms. What's yours will be yours :) keep fighting!

No worries, I've come to terms. What's yours will be yours :) keep fighting!

Mel.
Feel free to ask.
Meanwhile it is good to see tcm doctor to help you prepare your womb

Hello, i am newbie in this thread. Not sure if anyone started Norethistorone for 8 days, and will end by today.
I was with Prof PC Wong, glad to know you all :)

Hi,

I want to sell Brand New Clearblue Fertility Monitor + Test Sticks + Ovulation Test Sticks.

$200 only for 4 Boxes (All Brand New):

1 box : Clearblue Fertility Monitor
2 boxes : Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test sticks (30pcs per box) - Expiry : Aug 2014
1 box : Clearblue Ovulation Test Sticks (20pcs) - Expiry : Aug 2014

Please email to [email protected] if you are interested.

Hi, Can i know if the Clearblue Fertility Monitor still available?

@makie Yes, this thread is rather not active. :) Yes, everything is okay. At what stage are you now? Doing ER or ET soon?
Hello Cheeka,
I have done the ER last wednesday, however due to risk of OHSS,
i am in thaw cycle instead of immediate ET.
Not sure if good news for me, have to leave it to Prof tp update me during tomorrow review with him.
What about you?

I'm in my tww now.. I've learnt to take things easy, no high hopes..

Procedure? All oral de and 1 jab. Whole campaign took 1.5 mths!

You? How's things? Must be so exciting ya?
Hello pinkfuchsia,
Nice to see you back in this thread.
I was a bit confused with the information in another thread.
Hence i have not actively following in that thread now.

All the best for your TWW, do update us on the status.
Jia you

Hello pinkfuchsia,
Nice to see you back in this thread.
I was a bit confused with the information in another thread.
Hence i have not actively following in that thread now.

All the best for your TWW, do update us on the status.
Jia you
Hihi!! Oh wat were u confused with?

I'm in a zen mood now haha, after failures.. I'm doing my first FET, this fresh is your first IVF attempt?

Thks and PLS also update wat prof say tmr ya!

Hihi!! Oh wat were u confused with?

I'm in a zen mood now haha, after failures.. I'm doing my first FET, this fresh is your first IVF attempt?

Thks and PLS also update wat prof say tmr ya!
I think its too many diff protocol and too many acronyms used in the thread that i dont understand.
Anyway, its ok, i have learned along the way :)

Yes, this is my first IVF attempt.
I know it was not an easy journey, lets jia you together and pray for the best for all of us :)

I think its too many diff protocol and too many acronyms used in the thread that i dont understand.
Anyway, its ok, i have learned along the way :)

Yes, this is my first IVF attempt.
I know it was not an easy journey, lets jia you together and pray for the best for all of us :)

This journey is nvr easy... Haha ya I've learnt so much now I'm quite well versed although haven succeed yet .. Yup stay positive!!!

@pinkfuchsia I see... so it's just progesterone and one jab to trigger is it? Then put in the thawed embies? How many did you thaw and did all survive? How many did you put back? Good luck in your tww yah... lots of baby dusts for you!!!

@makie Some of the mommies said FET has higher chance of pregnancy. So have faith yah! Keep us updated tomorrow!

@pinkfuchsia I see... so it's just progesterone and one jab to trigger is it? Then put in the thawed embies? How many did you thaw and did all survive? How many did you put back? Good luck in your tww yah... lots of baby dusts for you!!!

@makie Some of the mommies said FET has higher chance of pregnancy. So have faith yah! Keep us updated tomorrow!

Ya BC pill and progynova to increase lining. Jab is to suppress hormones.. I've 4 snowies, wanted to do blast but prof dun sugg it. So thawed 2'and both survived (phew!), transfer 2. It's stated early cavitation embryos, dun exactly know wats tat.

Catching your bb dusts hahaha, today is 4 dpt and seriously dun feel anything ley.

@pinkfuchsia I see... I have to learn from you about FET. Might be going for one after my gal is one year old. I also dont know what is early cavitation embryos.
It's alright not to feel anything. When I was in 2ww, also didnt feel anything much. Dont think too much and try to relax. Are you working? Do they give MC or leave? Try to rest and avoid heavy house chores for the time being.

@pinkfuchsia I see... I have to learn from you about FET. Might be going for one after my gal is one year old. I also dont know what is early cavitation embryos.
It's alright not to feel anything. When I was in 2ww, also didnt feel anything much. Dont think too much and try to relax. Are you working? Do they give MC or leave? Try to rest and avoid heavy house chores for the time being.

We r sharing and learning... Nuh practices differently frm others, yes.

Briefly I was told next level up after early cavitation will be blast. How many embryos U froze?

I trsf last fri but went for company dinner. Weekend slept a lot, mon and tues on leave, tmr gg bk to work. I din use the 16 HL. I nua on the bed with my laptop...

@pinkfuchsia...
Really? I always thought fresh cycle is better and i was so excited wgen prof told me i will be fresh cycle during my 2nd scan after stimulation. However during my 3rd scan, my total follicles increased to 27 and E2 level is 22k...guess because of this Prof suggested thaw cycle.

Now..i feel better for me too since i have yet fully recover from cough, better get myself anf body ready for the FET.

@pinkfuchsia...
Really? I always thought fresh cycle is better and i was so excited wgen prof told me i will be fresh cycle during my 2nd scan after stimulation. However during my 3rd scan, my total follicles increased to 27 and E2 level is 22k...guess because of this Prof suggested thaw cycle.

Now..i feel better for me too since i have yet fully recover from cough, better get myself anf body ready for the FET.

There are diff school of thoughts whether fresh or thaw cycle is better.. Wow that's a high number and ya mb tats y prof dun wana go ahead with the transfer. It's better for u, can recover frm your flu and build your body health in the interim.

We r sharing and learning... Nuh practices differently frm others, yes.

Briefly I was told next level up after early cavitation will be blast. How many embryos U froze?

I trsf last fri but went for company dinner. Weekend slept a lot, mon and tues on leave, tmr gg bk to work. I din use the 16 HL. I nua on the bed with my laptop...

Oh, then it's good! Higher chance of pregnancy with blast, so early cavitation shd be good! U mean they give 16 HL for FET too?

Back