(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Mummies. Do you all feel very weird after a meal? Like food stuck at throat and can't vomit out? Feel hungry but can't eat a lot? always feeling hungry and sometimes eat half way n don't feel like eating anymore?
I'm also always hungry but cannot eat much.. It's pretty normal.. Appetite will get better.. At least slightly better for me now..

I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad stomach ache
It was so bad I almost died :(
I thought it was the baby
End up it's my tummy
Anyone experience tummy ache so bad too ?
I'm also having a bad tummy ache every time I go to toilet these days.. If constipation for few days, it's even worse.. Maybe you can tell your gynae abt it..

booy, dr john yam has package for week 14 (if my pregger brains remember correctly) onward is $880. works out to be quite reasonable. delivery fee is $1800 onwards.
Oops.. I rem the wrong gynae.. Bad memory.. This price is not too bad..

My friend told me that they can hear heartbeat at the gynae.. But my gynae never let me hear before.. Normal?

Hi All Mummies

I'm new to this forum. Just went to gynae today and confirmed 7 weeks pregnant. Do a scan and can hear bb heartbeat. EDD is 19 May.

I'm 38 and this is my 5th after a long gap of 7 years. So I think, I maybe a bit outdated on the knowledge related to pregnancy stuffs.

I'm now on folic acid given by gynae, at this stage do we need any multi-vitamins?

My friend told me that they can hear heartbeat at the gynae.. But my gynae never let me hear before.. Normal?
My gynae also nvr let me hear. I went at 6wks 4days. But can see bb heartbeat flashing thou thru ab scan but nt vry clear pic. But gynae v confident say confirm is heartbeat so dun really need to go thru vaginal scan which will b alot clearer.

My gynae also nvr let me hear. I went at 6wks 4days. But can see bb heartbeat flashing thou thru ab scan but nt vry clear pic. But gynae v confident say confirm is heartbeat so dun really need to go thru vaginal scan which will b alot clearer.
I saw heartbeat too.. But my friend said she can hear too.. Makes me feel like I'm missing out something.. Sob..

By the way, can I confirm that I have been invited to the FB Group? My email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much!

u should b able to see but not hear i think.

That's really amazing. Seeing so many mummies to be mention that they can see their baby heartbeat makes me feel so looking forward.

Just today, on top of breast and nipple sore, tiredness starts to hit me le. Previously, only breast and nipples sore with occasional cramps.

I went to see my doc yesterday and i could hear bb heartbeat and see the flickering on the screen. But as I am still I early stage 7w3d they did a transvaginal scan for me.

Have you told your boss about your pregnancy?

I told my boss regarding my pregnancy last week, just so i can be exempted from any carrying of heavy stuff as i am currently in charge of an event.

I supposed it is important that you don't stress yourself too much too.

Budsandbloms - what was your boss reaction? Is your boss male or female?

By the way, can I confirm that I have been invited to the FB Group? My email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much!

That's really amazing. Seeing so many mummies to be mention that they can see their baby heartbeat makes me feel so looking forward.

Just today, on top of breast and nipple sore, tiredness starts to hit me le. Previously, only breast and nipples sore with occasional cramps.
Your turn will come soon don't worry just enjoy your pregnancy :)

hi all, I have tested positive too. please help to add me in the fb group also. thanks
just pm my email. thanks

Last edited:
I went to see my doc yesterday and i could hear bb heartbeat and see the flickering on the screen. But as I am still I early stage 7w3d they did a transvaginal scan for me.
Ya loh transvirginal better but my gynae say dun make me uncomfortable which i find it ok leh lol

Hi All Mummies

I'm new to this forum. Just went to gynae today and confirmed 7 weeks pregnant. Do a scan and can hear bb heartbeat. EDD is 19 May.

I'm 38 and this is my 5th after a long gap of 7 years. So I think, I maybe a bit outdated on the knowledge related to pregnancy stuffs.

I'm now on folic acid given by gynae, at this stage do we need any multi-vitamins?

4gals, my jaw literally dropped when I read that you are expecting your 5th child! CONGRATS!!! how old are your girls now?

Hi All Mummies

if I am not wrong first trimester is on folic acid first. when nearer to 2nd tri will start the multivitamins.

Hi All Mummies

Congrats!!
I went gynae yesterday. gynae gave both folic acid and multivitamins.
Not too sure about this. this is my first

Hi All Mummies

Congrats!!

I'm 7 weeks too :)
Edd is 18 may hehe

I just went to Thomson medical clinic today :) heard the heartbeat

Hi all mommies, i am new to this thread. I was tested positove 2 wks ago and edd is 17 may. May i knw which fb group u all were talking abt? Thanks.

dear all, i've added all those who have posted here as well as PM-ed me... please check the email that is linked to your FB account for the invite yah...

some of them shows CANT BE ADDED TO GROUP... maybe u gave a wrong email?
PLEASE PM me so that its easier to add... else i gotta check both this page scroll up and down...and also my email.. thanks ah!! :)

dear all, i've added all those who have posted here as well as PM-ed me... please check the email that is linked to your FB account for the invite yah...

PLEASE PM me so that its easier to add... else i gotta check both this page scroll up and down...and also my email.. thanks ah!! :)

I'm in. Thanks!

Hi @rayrachel , have you added me ? I 've pm you my email add.
seem that I have get the notification it's been added. tks

I can't seem to see the group ;(

[email protected]

Hi hi, I've pmed you but did not receive your invite. Am not sure if I pmed correctly. Did you receive my PM?

Hi hi, I've pmed you but did not receive your invite. Am not sure if I pmed correctly. Did you receive my PM?
Yes already added... do check ur email link to fb or the email u given me.... If it's not the email linked to ur fb then u won't get the invite...

Hi All Mummies

Wow! 5th child.. Definitely one of the most experienced mummy here!

I did both v and tummy scans.. No heartbeat hearing.. Sianz.. I'm also only abt 8 wks plus..

You can request your doc to let you hear :) I heard mine today and my stomach growling too hehe
Haha.. I shall remember next time..

I cannot see anything in my email and FB.. Am I added?

My boss reaction quite ok leh. She's happy for me. I mean, most bosses would be humane enough to understand pregnancy for women isn't easy.
That doesn't work for me :( my boss don't like pregnant ladies so I have to find new job. Plus I'm not comfirmed yet.
I'm thinking if I work in a new company, and I only tell them after 3 months of working with them, I'm about 5 months pregnant, will everything be alright ? Or will I be fired

That doesn't work for me :( my boss don't like pregnant ladies so I have to find new job. Plus I'm not comfirmed yet.
I'm thinking if I work in a new company, and I only tell them after 3 months of working with them, I'm about 5 months pregnant, will everything be alright ? Or will I be fired

hmm..i think it is better to be upfront during interviews with potential new employers, else, after joining then tell them may backfire. Guess you also want to put things on the right note right from the start. If the employer is good and appreciate your skills set, they will accept you even when you are preggie. Also, by 5 months, abit difficult to hide cos you will need to take time off for gynae checks and stuff. Just my perspectives.

Hi mommymich, did your boss specifically ask you to leave when he found out you're pregnant? I think not v ideal to look for a new job and acclimatise yourself to a diff environment in this condition leh.

hmm..i think it is better to be upfront during interviews with potential new employers, else, after joining then tell them may backfire. Guess you also want to put things on the right note right from the start. If the employer is good and appreciate your skills set, they will accept you even when you are preggie. Also, by 5 months, abit difficult to hide cos you will need to take time off for gynae checks and stuff. Just my perspectives.
Yeah mummymich, not advisable to change job now le. Better be up front to your current employer and work out a solution for both of you.

Hello Mummies!

Just tested positive last sat and went to doc to confirmed :) I am about 6weeks now, our first baby!

EDD: 28 May 2015

Back