Spree #76 with DISCOUNT @ ASU Jewelry by Von

Thank you all... we've sufficient amount to order which I will be doing now.

Updates - #72 (from this batch supplier let me order min US$100)

Shipping charges that are left blank = 1 unit per pc by default.

Please be sure you recheck your orders, no reply will regard as it's correct and I will not be responsible for any errors. Thank you!

Attachments

• #72Spree.pdf
    49.1 KB · Views: 122
Updates - #72

Items arrived and sorted, those who wish to collect can do it tonight at CCK Ave 2 (PM or msg me directly). I will be sending PM by today, thank you for joining once again.

I will be mailing the following this noon:

1. Rena
2. Butterkiss
3. Lipz

Unless stated otherwise all via normal postage.

Vonspree

I've already mailed out the items last noon but only can give you ladies the total later. Will update accordingly via email/pm. Thanks.

Vonspree

Ok ladies...all set for #73

Updates - #73 (order min US$100)

Please note that this spree is rather slow so for those who need the items urgently please do not place your order in case of disappointment. Thank you!

Hi,

Appreciate that payment is made after I've mailed out the items. I know some might not be able to login every now and then but please keep in mind I'm still waiting. Thank you.

Vonspree

Hi I would like to order total of 15.40USD above. Can I transfer when you get enough orders?
Hi,

Apologies for the super late delay. Do let me know if you're still interested. We're still far behind the min amount to place the orders. Anyway the attached are your orders.

Attachments

• #73natorangy.pdf
    167.3 KB · Views: 208

Back