(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I discovered why Amazon only charged me USD 39 to ship the cot to Singapore. Cos for that particular model n color, they made a mistake in the shipping weight, n listed it as 5 pounds, instead of ~50 pounds for the other colors! Hehehe!:D
Wow! :D Is the mistake still there? Mind me asking which cot is that?

Juz saw this in my baby bump app

Didnt know cannot use weighing machine that can tell u how many body fats u have.

Can only use the traditional normal types...

Attachments

• 1411533748246.jpg
    1411533748246.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 187

Didnt know cannot use weighing machine that can tell u how many body fats u have.

ya best not to use those with metal pieces on weighing scale. to measure fats, some form of electricity is transmitted through our body.

It's this one. Just to highlight though - it's a fixed side cot, some mummies might not like that. Drop side cots r banned in the US due to some accidents.
Thanks for sharing! You're so kind. Have you bought the mattress? I think the 133cm x 70cm mattresses should fit this cot? Someone told me should get latex mattress, it is cooler.

My friend use the old school method of boiling a pot and dumping all the bottles in. :)
I will buy a sterilizer. my sis use a UV sterilizer haha

I don't like the idea of microwave too. and each bag can be use for 20x
I using the boiling water method as my ah ma dun believe in modern sterilizer so makes things easier juz do the way she is comfortable with ...

I still find it tough to buy from TaoBao. Dunno how to navigate and use which shipping company, plus so many things in Chinese!
same that is why i dun bother abt taobao lolz

heng my is just normal scale but i also dun weight everyday lolz the only thing i do everyday is check BP lolz

I thought someone mentioned that her gynae recommended to drink soya milk if you cant drink milk? anyway personally, i think once a few days should be okay..
everything in moderation hehehe

Thanks for sharing! You're so kind. Have you bought the mattress? I think the 133cm x 70cm mattresses should fit this cot? Someone told me should get latex mattress, it is cooler.
latex and those child safe mattress is better
latex cos soft
child safe cos they got big holes in the mattress to prevent suffocation if baby turn

Last edited:
Am at Kkh just did my detailed scan, the sonographer don't wanna tell me weight lei, she say they don't have such practice... Anybody got such experience? :(

Am at Kkh just did my detailed scan, the sonographer don't wanna tell me weight lei, she say they don't have such practice... Anybody got such experience? :(
hmmm i knew of my princess' weight during the scan (was told by the Sonographer) and that was also stated in the report.

No problem! Yes I think the 133x70 mattress should fit. I'm also looking at a latex mattress, there's a deal for that in the upcoming baby fair, u can go to mummysmarket.com.sg to check it out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 185

My Gynae also don't want to tell me my bb's weight during the scan, he says not impt at this point. I only found out the weight at an additional detailed scan at NUH.

I guess different gynae/ hospital have different practices. Most impt is the gynae says everything is ok so don't worry abt it!
yah weight not impt now it is more impt in 3rd trim cos that will determine ..natural / induce / C sect

I was juz asking my hubby yesterday..

#1 n #2 we r prepared n have enough time to go hospital n dilly dally do our necessary stuff first

What if this #3give him no time to react n suddenly pop out...

He tells me wont de lah lol

I shall see how he react if it really happens lol
well in any way singapore is small so no matter how suddenly sure got time go hospital until your bb choose to come out during peak hour jam lolz

Hehe.. more likely gmarket chiong right..but 9.90 only don't mind buying to try haha
no leh...if the chiong version light too bright bad for kid eyes leh from picture seem like the turtle shell is really bright lor ... night light is not supposed to be so bright

Apparently quite common for detailed scan at KKH cuz they need to do some calculation... They will only tell you later in 3rd tri...

Prenatal Yoga is usually alone rather than with spouse though... There are quite a few schools offering it - Como Shambala, Mother & Baby, Inspire Mum & Baby, Sadhana Sactuary, Ziva Yoga, Kate Porter Yoga, Santosa Yoga all offer pre natal yoga. You might want to find somewhere convenient for you??

What is lamaze?? I only Lamaze as in the kids toys.....

You take care too kay... Try to drink more water to prevent water retention, and raise your legs up when you sleep. :)
Thanks dear. Sure I will Google these places.

Lamaze is some exercise with spouse I think. Or so I ve heard hehe

Need to get e future father involved too. A tad too relax much.

Oh yes been doing all tt. Plus e haze n all omg.

Do take care ladies

well in any way singapore is small so no matter how suddenly sure got time go hospital until your bb choose to come out during peak hour jam lolz

no leh...if the chiong version light too bright bad for kid eyes leh from picture seem like the turtle shell is really bright lor ... night light is not supposed to be so bright

Hi, I read in a book that night light should be amber, orange or red as these are less disruptive than conventional white light bulbs that have blue rays. Something to take note of.

My sonographer also didn't talk about the baby weight too, I did in kkh btw. She told me that they look at different things during the various trimesters.
1st trimester they will look at the length, 2nd trimester will look at the development of the organs and body parts. The fetal weight only becomes significant in the 3rd trimester. Its fun to know but I think maybe not mentioned coz not accurate in 2nd trimester.

She told me coz I asked how long is the baby, then she said the length will not accurate at this point coz of the baby movement, but measured to satisfy my curiosity anyway

Dr ananda clinic called earlier and said he will be late ?! My detailed scan time postponed to 1115...dang...

how about you, dear ?

ok already ?

I'm better, tks! :) Yesterday just brown discharge, think it's old blood. This morning constipated but don't dare to push cos don't want to strain the area, so chiam. So bo bian I popped one senokot to try to soften the stool.

Back