A Support Group for Divorcees

Hi,can please add me in the support group.i am in the verge of divorce.really cannot take it anymore.he is always finding excuses to go out,everyday watching at soccer and playing games,no patient with my only son and end up everyday shouting at home.he also went out for sex with thailand woman before and i found one sms showing a love conversation with flilipinno woman.now i am getting him to choose between us or ball.his uneducated parents also scolded me when i confront them and told them his son got woman outside.instead of scolding their son,they scold ne.idiot rite..everytime full of liars i am sick of it and hate to quarrel.my son is not healthy to stay in this family.i am hopibg that he can vome back as a gamily man but i dun think so.he is also full of debts,at least 60k of debts and he dare to put the blame on us.really nothing to say.anybody can advise what i should do.i want my son,can i fight custody for him.now i am jobless,due to retrenchment.

Hi,can please add me in the support group.i am in the verge of divorce.really cannot take it anymore.he is always finding excuses to go out,everyday watching at soccer and playing games,no patient with my only son and end up everyday shouting at home.he also went out for sex with thailand woman before and i found one sms showing a love conversation with flilipinno woman.now i am getting him to choose between us or ball.his uneducated parents also scolded me when i confront them and told them his son got woman outside.instead of scolding their son,they scold ne.idiot rite..everytime full of liars i am sick of it and hate to quarrel.my son is not healthy to stay in this family.i am hopibg that he can vome back as a gamily man but i dun think so.he is also full of debts,at least 60k of debts and he dare to put the blame on us.really nothing to say.anybody can advise what i should do.i want my son,can i fight custody for him.now i am jobless,due to retrenchment.

if he is beyond hope, then u should start planning. If he go deeper in debts, he might not be able to give any money to u and son.

get hold of evidence and maybe commence divorce proceeding. if he continue in his way, your living condition will be worse off if u continue staying with him.

hi ladies,
I am currently starting up a single parent group with an organisation. Do let me know if there is any ways that I can help out as I have been thru it and knows how you feel.
Just to share a bit of my story in short, i found out that my ex hb was having an affair w a PRC, got a PI to get evidence and proceeded with the divorce. At that time, my boy was only 2.5yrs.
Till now, I am doing fine and like val, I would like to help those single parents in one way or another hence starting up the group..
Pls include me to the group cos am currently deciding to go for the D or just stay on for my 2 kids (13 & 10 )

i oso wanna file D.. i tell him i going to do so he dun wan.. initially threathen me then he know dun work den beg me.. say for kids.. i knew abt his affair with the PRC since i was preggie with #3.. but i choose to stay calm cos i wry miscarriage.. hai.. really duno wat men r thinking

Hi, need some advice. Discovered my husband's affair with his female colleague late last year. This is the second time it happened, the first time it happened, we managed to reconcile. I tried to reconcile with him this time too, for the sake of the family, especially the children but he insisted on divorce. I tried my best to save the marriage, sending and picking up my husband after his dates with the woman, helping him with his work while he was out having fun with the woman, taking care of his daily needs ..... Not only was he not appreciative, he sent me a lawyer's letter last year to confirm the start date of separation although we are living under the roof. He did not move out because he does not want to incur additional rental costs. He does not pay for the household expenses either even though he stays in the house. I have to manage the household finances and take care of the children all by myself. Recently, he moved out without a word and then moved back home within a month. I am not sure of his reason for doing so but I am quite sure that he went on an overseas holiday trip with the woman recently.

My lawyer sent his lawyer a letter to dispute on the separation commencement date, claiming that separation does not start unless he moves out of the house. Thereafter, I felt a little 'guilty' about sending the lawyer's letter, asking him to move out . Am I too harsh ? On the other hand, at times, I could not stand seeing him in the house. He does not communicate with anyone of us, not even the children and he will be texting her all the time on the phone. He is usually out with her until quite late at night, 11 plus or sometimes past midnight, even on weekdays.

I don't know what he is thinking - why is he willing to give up his family (more than 10 years) for a woman whom he knows for barely a year ? I am not initiating divorce as I am not ready for it. Separation may do us good, at least let me have some peace of mind to think about the next step. Sometimes, I wonder, given time, would he realise what he has done has hurt his family a lot ? Would he repent and turn back ? There again, I was also asking myself, even if he turns back, would I be able to accept him again since he has already been unfaithful to me twice and this second time of infidelity, the hurt and pain is even deeper than the first ?

Any advice ?

Tiredofeverything: wads his reason for not wanting to divorce? Is he remorseful?

i hv no idea. initially he just shouted at me saying im the cause of his affair. in the end after seeing i was firm on D he begged saying he was remorseful, which i doubt so cos out of the things he promised that he will do on his own, he has not fulfilled any and it has been 2 mths. i don see the point of living tgt anymore cos i couldnt stand the sight of him at all now. he also didnt even try to make things work out at all.

Another wife where husband had affair with prc known in club. That's me. its tormenting..I can understand all woman out here. I don't know if I still love him. . One hand of me say just go, he is cruel. The other, I can't bear to see him with another prc.. Why like that?

Can anyone here can recommend me a cheap and helpful divorce lawyer to me?
I really need help now.. I caught my husband red handed in bed with a china women! That is not the first time he betray me. I m give him chance once and once..Even took out my saving help him return all his credit debt. I m sincere looking for he can turn back because of our family and my kid. once and once he treated it as granted! I ve forgive and forgive! coz of my little son. I hope he can have a complete family! But he is trying to cheat and lie to me again and again. I even found they making love video this time! It really wake me up. I felt he is hopeless! And that is enough for me. I wan can have a new life for myself and my son. I must move on!

I m seeking for help. Can anyone provide me a cheap and helpful lawyer.. I don't have a lot money..as I m a housewife.. I ve called legal aids. But they said they couldn't help me. As I need to hire a private lawyer myself.. can your help me. I m appreciated if any have in my case, could give me a hand.

Pls email me if your have any helpful lawyer. [email protected]. Thks.

Depressed,

totally understand how u feels now..coz i been thru it before too...those are jus craps which a guy always comes up wif...want freedom, want to do things his ways, want to have adventure..

i tried very very hard to salvage but ended up only 1 year more of suffering wif him when things don't changes a bit.

he no longer care as much for mi..still coming home late even not as late as be4..wheneva i goes back to my mum place he will take it as a break n go find tt whoreface..

i finally walk out from it last year and send him a D paper.

now i found a new love and my son is pretty happy wif my new guy.

my divorce is uncontested and cost mi 2k to settle everything

Can intro your lawyer to me? I wish have my new life also.

Hi
Lately like a week ago, I found out that my husband had cheated on me. He say it throught his mouth. We have a happy family. I just gave birth to my 2nd baby and she is jus few month old now. My elder boy is in nursery. I never noticed any changes in him till he confessed to me. The news really hit me strong and hard as all along we never quarrel. He has been a doting husband during my pregnancy and good father. Now he confessed. I ask him what he want to do.
He say he cant leave the other side. Coz he reali love her and no more feeling for me. At this moment when I am typing this, I already accept the facts. My tears has dry up. My heart got numb. But my heart still hurting everyday. He ask me for a divorce every min n seconds. He claim he want to move on and get a better 2nd half since I still young. I didn’t want to divorce. I wanted him to return but he say he cant. He will file separation himself. He stressing me everyday. Some days I get affected but some days not.
Everyday is a torture for me. I endure coz of my 2 young kids, I want to give them a complete family.

Hi babes,

I not sure how active this chat is still but i do have a watapp support group with mi as admin. anyone would wanna be add in and get help can drop mi a note.

I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies here.. I'm not going through a divorce yet but I would like to ask what happens to the flat after a divorce?

My hb is Msian (SG PR) and I'm Singaporean.. I'm 32 this year and we have 2 kids.. I'm a SAHM.. I understand once we hit MOP, can sell the flat.. But can 1 party keep the flat under 1 name? Meaning he just withdraws his name..

Is it possible that he gives up the flat (and doesn't take back his cpf share of it) and I own the flat solely?

Appreciate all the answers.. :)

Hi babes,

I not sure how active this chat is still but i do have a watapp support group with mi as admin. anyone would wanna be add in and get help can drop mi a note.
Hi. Can I be added to the wa chat for support? My no. is 98479870. Much appreciated. Thx.

If u have no income or low income, u can try to search under AWARE website. They provide legal services to sahm or low income mums.

hi kitty, I seek help from them before but they only provide advices and not lawyer.
thanks anyway! I found a lawyer already 2.5k for my divorce case, hope my nightmare will be over soon.

Anyone try without going through lawyer? Think I read somewhere that if both parties agree uncontested and we have agreed to all terms, we can actually file ourselves.

Strongmummy82,
going through all the miscarriage with a husband with anxiety disorder and never see you as a human. Always scolding and threatening me.

siman,
I don't think so, at first I thot of this also, but unless you can wait? just live each other life for 4 years? after 4 years den can divorce.
For me I want to end things ASAP so engaging a lawyer is the only method.

mangohope
I think going lawyer easier. called one using one of the recommendation in forum. easy, he advised me through the phone what is needed.

Morning everyone
im so so hurt. Never had wanted a D and we agree to try to salvage the marriage. Today, the woman called me again. He is with her again.

I hope to read some post here to get courage to D and move. my hub always raised my hope then smash me secretly. The feeling of being betrayed again and again even after I give way is tormenting. I pray for all of us here and all who are suffering to have strength to stand up.. Those who are at my stage. collapsing for me.

I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies here.. I'm not going through a divorce yet but I would like to ask what happens to the flat after a divorce?

My hb is Msian (SG PR) and I'm Singaporean.. I'm 32 this year and we have 2 kids.. I'm a SAHM.. I understand once we hit MOP, can sell the flat.. But can 1 party keep the flat under 1 name? Meaning he just withdraws his name..

Is it possible that he gives up the flat (and doesn't take back his cpf share of it) and I own the flat solely?

Appreciate all the answers.. :)
when i divorce with my ex, i paid him his CPf shares + interest and he transfer his name over to me. if you have kids, perhaps you can fight the case but it will be lengthy i guess

Anyone try without going through lawyer? Think I read somewhere that if both parties agree uncontested and we have agreed to all terms, we can actually file ourselves.
i divorce my ex within 6months, it is uncontested but we hire a lawyer.
you can do it yourself do, i read somewhere in the internet someone did it before... but quite troublesome because you need to submit all the documents to court

jus feel like shaming the slut all over the net but then duno where to start..

Last month I found out my husband of 9 years has been cheating on me with his colleague from AIC (Agency for Integrated Care). Her name is Claire Ong Geok Hong. At first they were normal friends but she deliberately get near to him and showed no reservations shamelessly, making advances at him even though his whole company knows that he is married. Which decent girl would have done that? I deduced that she is probably too desperate that she has not gotten any boyfriend at the age of 31 (older than my husband by 1 year) thus has to resort to stealing someone else's husband. Even after I found out about the affair they made no efforts to break it off and he is out with her every night for dinner. They went to Malaysia for a fling every weekend and when I questioned him he will just said he made plans already so he cannot back up last minute. The shameless slut told him that she will wait for him to make decision and will not leave him. I have photographs of them kissing and hugging in a hotel room as the stupid man kept a folder which was unintentionally uncovered by me on a shared desktop.

Last edited:
Hi,

I just want to check if I am able to file divorce order w/o the other party serving the order(ie, no endorsement)? And also if I can buy over his share of flat?

Mine just eloped with his lover and left me and 3 kids behind since may last year.

I cannot find him at all!

Really coward..

Anyone has the contact of a good lawyer who helps to safeguard client's best interest? I have complicated issue and needs some legal advice on how to minimize all damages.

Anyone has the contact of a good lawyer who helps to safeguard client's best interest? I have complicated issue and needs some legal advice on how to minimize all damages.
I'm wif Harry Elias. Very good so far. U can wa me at 98479870 for details.

I'm wif Harry Elias. Very good so far. U can wa me at 98479870 for details.
Hi tigerworm, is the charges/ fees very costly? I googled and it's at Shenton Way...
My friends were telling me to find those based in Chinatown area (experienced and cheap although I don't know how true)
I really need someone who can help me with reaching an agreement with my soon-to-be ex-husband on specific terms and conditions and advice on the best options I can take before I commit into anything.

Harry Elias is one of the top lawyer firms in Singapore.

their charges are on the top side.

Unless u have millions of assets to fight for. I think just settle for some middle range lawyer will do.

I wish to share a recent real experience ... a friend (say A ) wanted to divorce for alot of reason (cant share details) ... her lawyer make A pay $4k deposit n issue writ of Div ..without telling her the implications cos hers is a complicated case n may end up in High court with CPIB n IRAS investigation ..all these not advised ...is tis a good lawyer?? Dun forget $4k is only writ only hor ... not the FULL divorce .. is tis a good lawyer? Of course 'A' thought..hmm..$4k for div is cheap...real cheap deal....

'A' discovered not so after several weeks when her hubby Contested n her lawyer want A to put in more $$ for contest.

Now, A's lawyer didnt give her a complete macro view how her case will ran n end up in High Court? Is A's lawyer a good honest lawyer?

Do u know why will end in High Court? I'm not at liberty to say but a check with several of my lawyer frens n DPP laugh out loud n cfm its a High Court salughter house kill.

So....if you think you got a good deal...you aint seen the real thing yet. Yes...am very absoutely familiar cos i self represented my own divorce all the way to Final Judgement making frens n enemies along the way so i dare say u aint see the real thing yet.

Back