Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

I dun foresee I will be able to work from home. Cross my fingers placenta moves up, moves up...
It's like a charm.. Move.. Move.. Move.. Hehe..

I have tried to book 14 days stay in nanny from Thomson medical Liao.. Hopefully there is someone available. It's seems that Thomson is more expensive than other agency.. Hope that there is quality tie to their pricing..

I have even buy bird nest to stand by for my 3rd trimester Liao.. Kiasu or what.. Haha..

My belly seems to balloon up from wk 16.. It's just keep growing and growing unknowingly.. But weight increase so far is only 2.5kg.. Hopefully I will keep to the 10kg range by the end of 3rd tri..

Hello all..this's my first time in this forum.
I'm so happy to found this forum so I can get more information from all mummy here for IVF pregnancy.
I just got my result last week and positive with pregnancy.
For all mummy please take care.
Congrats!! It's must be such a joyful moment for you.. I have tried for 3 fresh and 1fet to get my first baby.. How about you? Do take care at this early stage..

hi @Vinka, which clinic did u go for the ivf cycle? congrats to u! :)

@Hope42014, will your EDD clash with CNY? i am now week 16 today. also noticed that my bump is getting more obvious since 2 days ago .. :)

Ya.. It crash.. I might take leave all the way from Chinese new year .. Enjoy the new year and waiting for delivery..

Hehe.. I am taking personal leave after the cny.. So no worry of lugi-ing.. From 26th, I will take maternity..now I am saving my leave for the next yr..

Mine started at 6w, then started to peak from 11w. Now at 14w, still throwing up big time and little appetite.

hi all! Anyone experienced menses kind of cramping mixed with tummyache in first tri? Ive been experiencing this starting last wk...now wk6. My progesterone lvl is ok though dr gave me a proluton jab and ask me to do inserts..but still cramping...:(

ladies, whats e scanning like in kkh? after 8wks scan, next only 14wks? i tot is 12wks? just worry abt monitoring since gap is far apart.

Last edited:
hi all! Anyone experienced menses kind of cramping mixed with tummyache in first tri? Ive been experiencing this starting last wk...now wk6. My progesterone lvl is ok though dr gave me a proluton jab and ask me to do inserts..but still cramping...:(
I don't have.. If the cramp is very intense, you better check with dr..

Im experiencing bad cramping and hospitalise for it as well. My cramp is so bad that i have to be given pain relief injection and panadol every 6 hourly

. Did your gynae do an ultra sound? My placenta is slightly detach and the blood clots is causing my uterus trying to expell the blood clots.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x559353...d-clot-under-the-placenta-what-does-this-mean

I go to dr Loh in Thomson.. Cos I start my ivf consultation from him.. In the end I have 2 gynea now.. You can just call up and tell them you are pregnant and wish to have consultation session.. I do not think there is any issue.

Thanks hope42014 and pepper. Yeah did first scan yest, everything looks ok. Cant explain the pain. Will jus hav to keep a watch I guess. Thks!

I had bad cramps all the way till 10w. At the end of 2ww, I had such sharp pain I had to go to KKH O&G 24-hour clinic, then learnt that an ovarian cyst ruptured. The pain mellowed down after that but the cramps continued. It was later found that my ovary didn't recover so well after ER. As the baby grows, my uterus expands, and occasionally tears/adds pressure to the ovary's healing. My stomachache was due to constipation.

Ic. Thanks mosburger! My scan din show cyst...but saw few leftover huge eggs which were not extracted during er. Maybe its the uterus expanding. Thank u!

Hello....ive delivery my bb boys late aug...m gg 雙岭寺 tis coming sat to return red eggs....pls help me tell ur friends if they interested to hv these blessing....

Hi all,

I just did my 1st scan today and only saw the bag and yolk at 6wks pregnancy is it normal?

oh what did ur gynae say? My first scan is week 7. when is ur next scan? some mummies can't get to see the beanie in week 6 but things turn out alright in 1-2 weeks time

Hi twinkle,

Dr say it's normal in ivf pregnancy and need to go back scan again next week. Hopefully can see on 7wks.

Hi everyone,
I'm very new in this forum.
Got married last year and trying to have a bb but found out that I've endometriosis, 2 fallopian tubes are block and enlarge uterus too. Recently went for a jab call triptorelin (Decapeptyl) and my ivf program will start in Dec or Jan. I'm kind of worry becoz I've no idea how's the program going to be like will it be very painful during the program hope someone can advise me

Just back from USA.. Bought maternity clothing a there.. So much cheaper with lots of variety.. Plus just some baby girl clothing .. Don't dare to buy a lot cos don't know it will really be a girl or not..

My ankle is now swollen like a pig!! Think it is the impact of being pregnant while flying.. Blood flow restricted..

Hi everyone,
I'm very new in this forum.
Got married last year and trying to have a bb but found out that I've endometriosis, 2 fallopian tubes are block and enlarge uterus too. Recently went for a jab call triptorelin (Decapeptyl) and my ivf program will start in Dec or Jan. I'm kind of worry becoz I've no idea how's the program going to be like will it be very painful during the program hope someone can advise me

I did not have the jab on triptorelin.. The cycle will start with blood test and dr determine long or short cycle for you. Your husband will be ask to do sperm analysis. When the cycle start, you should be doing scanning for egg growth whilst injection should start base on the dr recommendation. You should join the ivf forum for more advice and support.. It is very active in that forum..

ladies, whats e scanning like in kkh? after 8wks scan, next only 14wks? i tot is 12wks? just worry abt monitoring since gap is far apart.

Not sure about KKH but SGH scans every 2-3 weeks during 1st trim. After that if all ok about 1 month once. 6 weeks apart seems a bit too long to me. Maybe you can request to bring forward your appt to 3-4 weeks apart when making appt.

Not sure about KKH but SGH scans every 2-3 weeks during 1st trim. After that if all ok about 1 month once. 6 weeks apart seems a bit too long to me. Maybe you can request to bring forward your appt to 3-4 weeks apart when making appt.

oh im doing oscar at wk 12 hope the schedule is ok. is oscar at wk 12 normal? or too late.

normal my dear... oscar should be done from 11 to 13 wks
haha okok. bcos i tot my scan like gap v big. last one was at wk 8 then dr say only see me 6wks later. meaning i only scan at 8wks then 12wks oscar then 14wks see dr. u all also like tat? i v worry thou :(

haha okok. bcos i tot my scan like gap v big. last one was at wk 8 then dr say only see me 6wks later. meaning i only scan at 8wks then 12wks oscar then 14wks see dr. u all also like tat? i v worry thou :(
If you are really not comfortable you can always schedule your gynae shortly after Oscar abt 1 Wk after cuz Oscar need to draw your blood too for lab test...

I skipped Oscar this round and go directly for NIPT test and a genetic scan with Dr ananda. Both are more much more ex than Oscar

If you are really not comfortable you can always schedule your gynae shortly after Oscar abt 1 Wk after cuz Oscar need to draw your blood too for lab test...

I skipped Oscar this round and go directly for NIPT test and a genetic scan with Dr ananda. Both are more much more ex than Oscar

oh any reason u skip oscar n go with the other 2 tests instead?

oh any reason u skip oscar n go with the other 2 tests instead?

My last pregnancy ended up abortion for medical reason... I went for NIPT as they are able to deduct from 10w but have to wait 2 weeks for result... Oscar has higher false negative rates than NIPT...

I wanted to do NIPT directly as well, but my gynae said no need .. NIPT is definitely more accurate than oscar.

Hi all,

I just did my 1st scan today and only saw the bag and yolk at 6wks pregnancy is it normal?
There was only a black dot when I did my first scan at 6w. Nothg much could be seen. I think it was more to rule out ectopic pregnancy. The embryo would need some time to grow. I'm at 15w now. Baby is healthy so far. Dun worry too much k. Hugs.

Back