(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

@SYnLC: since your hubby is away, y dont u invest in those back roller massage equipment? Or the long vibrate thing where u can reach your back?
@happyblossom: everyone here has different experiences with the scanning frequency. But usually, visits will be 4weeks apart. So its a monthly thingy.

oh scanning not std de huh? i tot everyone same okok.

@SYnLC: since your hubby is away, y dont u invest in those back roller massage equipment? Or the long vibrate thing where u can reach your back?
@happyblossom: everyone here has different experiences with the scanning frequency. But usually, visits will be 4weeks apart. So its a monthly thingy.

Ariana nah, nothing like the human touch! Haha.. Don't really like the massage chairs. Hoping that someone here has experienced this and can tell me when it goes away! I can't stay like that forever.. Always have to take afternoon rests and can't go back to work! :-(

Hi! My sleep has been fine so far. Without fail, my husband will massage me b4 i sleep. Especially the shoulders, the shoulder blades @ the bck. And along the spine. Plus if im not sleepy, i wun force myself to sleep. Either i will play hp... watch movies... or read. Even if need to off lights n lie, i would just open my eyes, think of stuff, n then naturally, u will sleep. Tried chamomile? It works too.

I read abt chamomile and saw that it's not too safe during pregnancy. Dun drink too much ;)

Hi monochrome189. Wow, everyone has such fanciful nicks here! Lol. Noted on the chamomile! Thanks!!
@SYnLC: lol. Got what u mean... well, i hope it turns out well for u... last but not least, no harm trying, pray for a good sleep! Cheers!

I am 11th weeks now and alway wake up to pee at 4am then can't get back to sleep till maybe 30 mins later.not much of MS but just nauseous when I bath n brush teeth. No idea y haha

Iheartpandora you're one of the lucky ones! Not much ms n can sleep.
Monochrome really?? I just got a few boxes of chamomile tea :-( maybe ya, won't drink too much of it.

Ariana thanks.. Ya I'm just waiting till I'm tired every night n keep my eyes closed just to rest.. Really hope my sleep comes back soon!

i was also very tired earlier on (~week 5-7)... now still tired, no insomnia, but i somehow wake up every hour at night!! so i get very intermittent sleep... still sleep alot in total but i prefer 1 shot sleep to the end!

ImageUploadedByForum1411356523.034225.jpg

This is abt chamomile tea from babycenter. Drink in moderation and maybe can try warm milk first or read some really boring stuff ;)

Im using Palmers. Oh I happen to love the smell... my sis bought for me. So i dont know about the rest. U need to check them out at watsons/guardian i guess...

Anyone got constipation problem? I seems to have it on and off... bought an off the shelf stool softener medi but don't dare to try it yet...

MS lasted until 16-17 weeks for my #1. I tot this time will be better but still the same. Drinking water make me wanna puke too.
:(
Huh... till 16 to 17 weeks... hope mine can end soon... me too... sometimes the thought of drinking water makes me wanna puke... I try to take warm water as it seems to help in reducing MS.. now afraid of cold... like pipeing hot soupy stuff

Hi jastan. Im not too sure of the stool softener u bought. For now, take whatever fibre related food u can swallow. At your nxt appt, tell the gynae about your constipation prob. They will prescribe med for u. Like me, i told them abt ms, heartburn, constipation (just say even if u dun have it! Its safe n cheap!) N i got all meds! So i kept it n use only wen need to. U can also request for food poisoning meds... haha.

Hv u tried adding honey or ribena to your water? Just a tad for taste. Or use a straw instead so the water wont be all over your mouth.. or smell something u like while drinking water. Try all sorts of ways. Be crazy n creative to keep yourself hydrated and healthy! ;)

Ariana, thanks... will tell gyane on the constipation problem. Did not tried flavoured water... trying to force as much warm water into my body as possible.

Yup. But b careful with the acid. For me, i totally cant take any with acid. Gives me gastric n i will vomit. U can try fruit water. Saw on those deal sites, they put berries in it. A bit icy water. All the best!

I just bought the earth mama organic morning wellness tea.
yet to try but its supposed to ease morning sickness and its caffine free.. Hopefully it works...

I think I will skip the stretch marks cream until I am feeling better.

I am sipping on ribena to get hydrated. I feel very thirsty all the time.

jastan, have u try drinking fruits juice to ease the constipation? It worked for me.

Hey luvparis. U can buy the box of pocari powder. That is better... like 100plus type. Can be found at cold storage.

Hey luvparis. U can buy the box of pocari powder. That is better... like 100plus type. Can be found at cold storage.

Actually I am drinking 100 plus too. Pocari is non carbonated right? I tried both carbonated and non carbonated 100plus. I prefer the gases feeling. Hee. 1 small bottle can lasted me 2 days.
MS pls go away...

Maybe u can try to listen to those prenatal music from YouTube.i found it useful to help me fall asleep easily.
I usually don't want to listen to music cos it disturbs my hubby, but maybe when hubs isn't around and travelling then I don't mind trying! Nowadays finding that I have fragmented sleep so I can sleep maybe 3 hours max at one time, but it will be full of crazy dreams so I usually end up feeling tired when I get up. Worried cos I want to to return to work soon but without enough rest all my MS symptoms get really bad! :(

luvparis, I want my MS to go away SOOOO badly!! It's wreaking havoc with my life, seriously. And pregnancy insomnia also. Can't wait for 14 weeks!! Which week are you in now? I'm also sipping ribena and 100plus to stay hydrated, but I'm mindful of GD so I drink cold water whenever I can stomach it.

Hi jastan. Im not too sure of the stool softener u bought. For now, take whatever fibre related food u can swallow. At your nxt appt, tell the gynae about your constipation prob. They will prescribe med for u. Like me, i told them abt ms, heartburn, constipation (just say even if u dun have it! Its safe n cheap!) N i got all meds! So i kept it n use only wen need to. U can also request for food poisoning meds... haha.

Haha good advice, ask for meds! I'm on MS-controlling meds but sometimes doesn't work when I don't enough rest. But some gynaes are v conservative and try not to prescribe you a lot of meds, they will just say you have to take it as part and parcel of pregnancy :p then some mummies will change gynae haha. For fibre foods I heard that guava, toast, etc helps. I had diarrhoea some time ago and was taking Smecta for that, now it's a lot better.

luvparis, I want my MS to go away SOOOO badly!! It's wreaking havoc with my life, seriously. And pregnancy insomnia also. Can't wait for 14 weeks!! Which week are you in now? I'm also sipping ribena and 100plus to stay hydrated, but I'm mindful of GD so I drink cold water whenever I can stomach it.

I am 11W2D, feeling much better this week. 9 & 10 weeks is the worst, puking out everything I ate and drank.
Had to cancel Oct Taiwan trip cos not feeling well to go. Luckily SQ willing to refund our tickets.
I am also counting down to week 14. Faster come faster come. Hee.

Hi ladies. I'm looking at PEM confinement and they r offering post natal jamu massage. I'm supposed to book now when I'm making deposit for the confinement lady.

How many sessions of jamu massage is usually done? Thanks!

Hi ladies!!

I just found out last week that I am pregnant with my 4th baby!!. Yet to see my gynea yet. I should already be around 9 week. Abit slow to find out coz it's unexpected and I was still training and working out in the gym etc. According to EDD calculator is 29 April 2015.

Hi windyrain. Do add me to the FB grp! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

I had a bad bout of MS last Sunday night. Went to get meds from my doc. Dragged myself to work on Monday n got better after that. I forced myself to have bed rest the moment I reach home, so prolly the rest helped. Suddenly my tummy gets bigger so fast!!

styliciously good that you got bed rest once you can...ya i realise that without enough rest, all my symptoms come back really fast and very bad. Congratulations on your 4th little darling!

Back