Looking for part time/day time confinement nanny

Janiceliao

Hi, my due date in 1st oct 2014 and I'm looking for part time /day time confinement nanny to help me bath for baby and cook for me, any good recommendation

Hi Janice, you can contact this lady at 83595755. She provides homecare service like bathing baby but no cooking of confinement food.

Hi Janice, I spoken to my friend who is SAHM and she knows how to cook confinement food. Do you want to talk to her in details?

I am also looking for part time confinement nanny...due date January 11, 2015. Would love any suggestions and recommendations. I live 5min walk from queenstown mrt. thanks in advance
Anna

Hi Janice, you can contact this lady at 83595755. She provides homecare service like bathing baby but no cooking of confinement food.

Hi can i know what is the price of her? just to take care baby.cause im ordering tingkat food.due dec 14. thanks

No i just need the part time confinement nanny will do just to take care of baby just need to help my mum cause i got 2 kids and ordering confinement tingkat.

Back