(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Bgt few clothes from Cotton On Kids. Love their designs and quality. Not that cheap but cnt resist! I love Old Navy baby boy clothes too. Trying to buy bit by bit.

.View attachment 387950

hey i bought a shirt,berms n the fox picture long pants from cotton on kids for my baby too! i also check out baby gap but nt as cute compared to cotton on leh.i covered metro,og,isetan,takashimaya n bhg already,dunno where else i miss :p

I haven't bought any baby stuff yet..hubs keeps saying 3rd tri onwards then buy. I alr have many items added to cart on diff sites..hehe. 25+2 today! Gynae appt tmr finally!!

I haven't bought any baby stuff yet..hubs keeps saying 3rd tri onwards then buy. I alr have many items added to cart on diff sites..hehe. 25+2 today! Gynae appt tmr finally!!
Lolz same same I add add add when reached 3rd trim will click and go lolz

YEAH! My hubby just went to change money at Arcade earlier...

He changed JPY at 11.69, AUD at 1.138, THB at 25.3!!!

We are not going Japan, but definitely will return, so he is changing Yen to keep... :)
Serious !! U can open a multi foreign currency account . Deposit them when need it then withdraw Better than keeping all these cash at home

I finally succumbed n placed my first order with Amazon, partly also coz my hubby wants to ship this cot over n I think they made a mistake w the shipping cost n charged us only USD 39! I bought a 5 pack of CK bodysuits, n a 5 pack of Gerber bodysuits. Will not order anymore till I check out on the quality of this first shipment. Will let u ladies know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 191
Afternoon mummies, the weather is really bad today. I took leave today cause yesterday night I went to a wedding dinner and too tired... Easily tired now.

Btw, I heard that feet will get swollen and shoe size might increase a size during pregnancy, for those 2nd time or more mummies, wanna ask if the shoe size will go back after deliver?
My shoe size nv go back

From a size 4 feet. Now i have to wear size 7.. dun know will still upgrade or not

My shoe size nv go back

From a size 4 feet. Now i have to wear size 7.. dun know will still upgrade or not

size 4 to size 7 now???

I am a size 41 now... not sure will grow any bigger, now already very difficult to buy shoes.... i dont know if grow bigger how sia

who's belly button pop out already ... for #1 pregnancy the bell button still abit hollow ..but this one ...seem to be pushing it abit out not outie yet but can notice the difference

Why does the belly button pop out during pregnancy?
The navel or umbilicus is the scar left by the cutting of the umbilical cord after birth. The shape of the navel varies somewhat from person to person. The navel can be an ‘outie’ or an ‘innie’. The ‘outie’ is basically a protruding or convex navel. Your ‘innie’ belly button can also become convex during pregnancy.

It happens due the the increasingly growing belly which pushes the navel skin outwards. This can lead to a perfect popped out navel, although it does not happen to all pregnant women. A popped out navel usually occurs during the end of the second trimester when the belly starts to grow faster than ever.

RELATED: Why do I have excessive hair growth during pregnancy?

Should you worry about a popped out belly button?
A popped out navel is something perfectly normal during pregnancy. As your belly expands, there is increased pressure in this area. However, a protruding navel can also be a sign of an umbilical hernia. If there is any pain and bulging tissue in the navel area, it could be a hernia. This affection is most common in babies, but it can occur in pregnant women too. The main risk factor is having had an umbilical hernia as a baby.

An umbilical hernia is basically a small hole in the abdominal wall. The condition will usually heal on its own, as the tissue will start to heal and the hole will slowly close up. However, in pregnant women the condition can last longer due to the constant pressure.

RELATED: 3 ways you can help prevent stretch marks

What can you do if you suspect an umbilical hernia?
It is best to let it heal on its own, as attempting any procedures during pregnancy can be risky. However, if the condition becomes more serious such as an incarcerated hernia or if the bowels protrude through the navel, there is need for surgical repair. These complications are very rare, even during pregnancy. However, if you experience any tenderness in the navel area, it is best to seek medical advice. Your doctor will decide what is the best course of action for your particular situation.

All in all, whatever may be the shape of your belly button during pregnancy, you should wear it with pride. Also, remember that it will go back to its original shape shortly after giving birth.

Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!

Read more: http://pregnant.sg/articles/why-does-your-belly-button-pop-out-during-pregnancy/#ixzz3E27eIvwR

My belly button popped out during second trimester when I had #2. It never really went back in. So it has already popped out since first trimester for #3. Very uncomfortable and sensitive imo. Now it's very very obvious!! :(

Omg..just suffered from a fainting spell while waiting for cab. Everything just blacked out for a few seconds.. Thank god I didn't faint. That was really scary.. :(

Remember to squat down immediately in future to prevent yourself from falling over. Do highlight to your gynae too! Take care and be careful!

Afternoon mummies, the weather is really bad today. I took leave today cause yesterday night I went to a wedding dinner and too tired... Easily tired now.

Btw, I heard that feet will get swollen and shoe size might increase a size during pregnancy, for those 2nd time or more mummies, wanna ask if the shoe size will go back after deliver?

When my feet starts swelling, it would mean I am going to deliver soon. It was the same case for my #1 and #2. Heehee..

My shoe size not only didn't go back to normal. It increases with each pregnancy. My right foot is now one size larger than my left foot. It took me 6 years to finally find a pair of shoes that fit without hurting. Else I have to be in sandals or slippers! :(

When my feet starts swelling, it would mean I am going to deliver soon. It was the same case for my #1 and #2. Heehee..

My shoe size not only didn't go back to normal. It increases with each pregnancy. My right foot is now one size larger than my left foot. It took me 6 years to finally find a pair of shoes that fit without hurting. Else I have to be in sandals or slippers! :(
1 size bigger than other.

Then if for normal shoes wont u will have to buy 2 pairs each time ?? :(

Men juz "donate" sperm.
Women has to go through lots of body changes... n chances the changes are permanent.

I always tell my hubby when he ask me i really that xin ku or comfortable meh.. u wont know what we r going through. Wait till next life u better become a women so u will understand.

Haha he says he still wan to remain as a man ..lol

Omg, I just woke up n there was blood on my liner! :eek::eek::eek: My Gynae not open yet so I'm still on my way to NUH for the detailed scan, will go to my Gynae after that. Scared!

Omg, I just woke up n there was blood on my liner! :eek::eek::eek: My Gynae not open yet so I'm still on my way to NUH for the detailed scan, will go to my Gynae after that. Scared!
my gosh...take care...maybe call gynae clinic and let them know too... see what they advise

dun scared,if oni a few drops or small patch,maybe cuz uterus expanding to accomodate growing baby.check wt gynae...hug hug

Lol! That's why only bought one. So cute leh can't resist.

Anyway I bought mostly 3-6 mths clothes. Don't know nb can for ma lol
why jeans nt easy to wear leh?cuz like pull up oni rite?although i din buy jeans but i bought berms.i always tot romper gotto button here n there harder to wear?no ah?

i bought a few for my boy and my gosh ..lolz hard to wear cos

1) they wear bulky diaper ...not easy to pull up
2) they are baby they dunno how self adjust to make it easy for u to wear ..
3) the material not as soft as cotton so they are stiff hard to do it lolz

shopping for baby clothes is so addictive,cannot wait to go plaza sing later.i m looking for a nice hat n those ratter-socks.baby boy must also 'zng' a bit..hee hee

shopping for baby clothes is so addictive,cannot wait to go plaza sing later.i m looking for a nice hat n those ratter-socks.baby boy must also 'zng' a bit..hee hee
i notice u like to do physical shopping hor lolz dont you find the bb clothes in singapore are overly priced ??

plaza sing got alot of bb clothes ?

Yes I know! I also bought a lot already. That day I went Kkh and mothercare have a 30-70% sale for clothes, really cheap! Even cheaper than online! And nothing beats holding the stuff in your hands and buying actually. Such a pity sale only for clothes...

for me i am clueless for princess cos i am not a pinkie person lolz for prince no problem lolz
baby blue for princess is ok too. I got a light blue outfit for my lil princess before I dbl cfm that it's a princess.

Wanna share a lame joke w u all here. My hb's surname is 邝(Kuang4). I said baby's name can be 邝(矿)泉水 (Mineral water). lollllll

i notice u like to do physical shopping hor lolz dont you find the bb clothes in singapore are overly priced ??

I showed my HB a carters pink suit (top and bottom, long sleeved) @ 7.50 usd. My mil said cheap meh? she got a suit for someone at $14 bucks. then i realised that she got a short sleeved suit. then i told my hb... short sleeved outfits are cheaper than long sleeved outfitsl ehh

baby blue for princess is ok too. I got a light blue outfit for my lil princess before I dbl cfm that it's a princess.

Wanna share a lame joke w u all here. My hb's surname is 邝(Kuang4). I said baby's name can be 邝(矿)泉水 (Mineral water). lollllll

blue for girl weird leh :p anyway will see lah... i foresee princess will be tomboy so baby blue should be fine lolz
then i tell you another lolz ..
my hubby surname is How .. and my hubby teased and said let's call princess ..how lian then my siblings joke can call her annie .. then it sound like any how :confused:

then i tell you another lolz ..
my hubby surname is How .. and my hubby teased and said let's call princess ..how lian then my siblings joke can call her annie .. then it sound like any how :confused:
ya ya!! i told my mom that! cos my mom's surname is read the same as "how" too. lol.

my hb's surname is spelt khong (dialect surname). and i was suggesting.... khong bak bao... kang kong khong, king khong. wahaaa

I showed my HB a carters pink suit (top and bottom, long sleeved) @ 7.50 usd. My mil said cheap meh? she got a suit for someone at $14 bucks. then i realised that she got a short sleeved suit. then i told my hb... short sleeved outfits are cheaper than long sleeved outfitsl ehh
carters regardless of long or short when compared with the price here...is confirmed CHEAP until lao sai one lolz ...

i was browsing alot of carters and my hubby ask me why i kept looking at osh kosh only no other brand to buy meh :s

carters regardless of long or short when compared with the price here...is confirmed CHEAP until lao sai one lolz ...

i was browsing alot of carters and my hubby ask me why i kept looking at osh kosh only no other brand to buy meh :s
it's really cheap lor carters.... :D and niceeeee :p better than ur pigeon and goodness knows what pasar malam brand

btw it seems osh kong is more ex than carters right. i nv rly looked at osh kosh
abit more niah not really that exp compared to prices here :p
i only buy osh kong for my prince :oops:cos they look DAMN cute in osh kosh ..
but for princess i notice carters is better bought a few for my niece and she look damn CUTE in them :p

abit more niah not really that exp compared to prices here :p
i only buy osh kong for my prince :oops:cos they look DAMN cute in osh kosh ..
but for princess i notice carters is better bought a few for my niece and she look damn CUTE in them :p
some are rly kawaiii and sweet. :D the little me pieces are nice too, but a bit pricey. gerber seems not bad too. cheap and nice but dunno abt quality

some are rly kawaiii and sweet. :D the little me pieces are nice too, but a bit pricey. gerber seems not bad too. cheap and nice but dunno abt quality
my hubby empty my amazon cart recently ..am waiting for the gerber shipment...
will provide review when i receive the items :p they are cheap and cute lolz

expensive..but no choice,i want to feel the material.for myself,i prefer to get from local online blog shops.plaza sing got
mothercare,i knw got gap but dunno got baby gap or not.i go there cuz i meeting hubby there,so
shop a bit before i meet him :)

Back