Twinless twins Singapore

siling87

Hello any gotta one twin passed on and still carrying one of the twin to terms? Saw oversea support group but nv seen one yet here. Hopefully to know mummy of the same problem.

Hello.. Mind sharing?

For mine, one twin girl hb stopped at week 20.. Now still carrying my twin boy. Am week 31 now.

When I had my detailed scan I was told that my older twin had a heart abnormality which the doc told me could be fixed with just 1 surgery. As I held on to those assuring words.. my baby, less than a month old undergone 3 successful operations.. but only after the 3rd op they found out that the main cause was the lungs n nth could be done to save him on the long run. When he turned 1mth old we(parents) decided that he suffered enough n had his life support taken off. He left us within minutes as i cradled him for the first time.

I know its easier said than done but stay strong for ur boy, it is nobody's fault maybe there is just no fate .. have a smooth delivery

Very upset to see all these. I too had my detailed scan and both were fine then. Next week one no more already. Still find it hard to accept the fact and she is now still in my tummy.
Did u join the Fb group parent of twinless twin? Not local though.. There many mummies like us.

Yes definitely.. Life is full of suspense.. never know what happens next. Think positive! Maybe next pregnancy another set of twins, or perhaps triplets?
oh no I didn't

Back