2WW - for those TTC-ing

at times, when O is approaching.. i always got the feeling that im 'murdering' my hb.... sucking his yang qi... hahahhaha

LOLOL!!! same here man, once hubby is back. BD everyday until friday morning. Thought should be covered since CM reduced until I went to gynae. anyways see how, will attempt again tonight LOL

if not also good excuse to have frequent BD hehehehe

LOLOL!!! same here man, once hubby is back. BD everyday until friday morning. Thought should be covered since CM reduced until I went to gynae. anyways see how, will attempt again tonight LOL

if not also good excuse to have frequent BD hehehehe

LOLxx... good for you gals...
Sometimes i really feel like giving up =(
seems that I request for that BD too many times until it feels as though it lost it's real purpose. and lost the feel of bd :(
it became more like a every other day work :(
T_T :(

LOLxx... good for you gals...
Sometimes i really feel like giving up =(
seems that I request for that BD too many times until it feels as though it lost it's real purpose. and lost the feel of bd :(
it became more like a every other day work :(
T_T :(

I tend not to tell hubby about the dates since he doesnt remb that well anyways. then BD through out the month , then during the period, just BD more so that it doesnt become mechanical I guess?

Gynae did ask if I want it to happen naturally or want help. Was super torn and I said prefer to happen naturally....

Hi ladies... I am ttc too. May I know for the scan eggs thingy, any neighbourhood gynae can do it? My period is super haywire, so I don't know when is my ovulation date... example this year my menses was late for half a year! So I went to see Chinese physician and ate his medi, after 2 weeks my menses n here... n... now I am like 25 days late.

all hopes dashed.. hubby was too tired and left this morning.... :(:(:( now have to wait for another cycle.
The only hope i can grasp is maybe some soldiers manage to hang on till Sunday from Friday... :(:(

dunno why my egg take so slow to grow :(

all hopes dashed.. hubby was too tired and left this morning.... :(:(:( now have to wait for another cycle.
The only hope i can grasp is maybe some soldiers manage to hang on till Sunday from Friday... :(:(

dunno why my egg take so slow to grow :(
2 days is very possible.. don't worry! think that they will, and they will! :)

Hi ladies... I am ttc too. May I know for the scan eggs thingy, any neighbourhood gynae can do it? My period is super haywire, so I don't know when is my ovulation date... example this year my menses was late for half a year! So I went to see Chinese physician and ate his medi, after 2 weeks my menses n here... n... now I am like 25 days late.
i think a gynae , regardless of whether neighborhood gynae or mt e gynae can scan . :)

i tink period tracker not accurate for ppl whose period is long. for me, i got ard 35 days cycle. the dates not so accurate.
so end up i try bbt and opk.

but i prefer opk as easier to track. lol.... mayb becoz my TCM also ask me to use tat....
maybe you can try OvuView. My TCM ask me to plot on her paper chart but I always use this instead. So far the O date is quite accurate.
but i also use cb advanced ovulation kit too.

example of my chart:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KM-Cv9FB1WA/VBfb1wjWj_I/AAAAAAAABq8/X67Pu-Z6A1I/s1600/ovulation.jpg

hi sistas, does BDing after detecting O on test sticks help? I know I am asking nonsense but on the day I detected O, my hb was too tired & we BD only 4 days before O.... still hoping miracle can happen.... @yoshi_trying, how I wish I read your post earlier.... Was busy at work & didnt login for a while..... My hb said he tend to get stressed when I tell him when is my expected O day ah.

ermm.. any1 noe if menses will come despite on progesterone pill..? I tried to read online w mixed comments.. some said will delay / menses will not come till u stop progesterone.. some said menses will still come if not preg..

i'm feeling v restless.. e instruction is to go back for blood test if menses nvr come by this Fri which gonna b my CD33 / 18dpiui.. hope menses dun come at least I've a chance for a blood test - keepin hope alive.. yet on e other hand wanna hav mental preparation tat it may b e progesterone which keeps menses away.. haiz.. so vexed..

is @bubbleblue1 arnd..? or any ladies who hav gone thru this..?

and for e blood test, wat is it testing for..? is it to check if I'd ovulate or purely for preg..? will I noe on e spot or go home to wait for phone call..?

***crossing fingers menses dun come***

Last edited:
i agree with stoneystoney... I used CB Digital O kit and the LH surge is like so way early then my eggs haven't even mature yet.
i think is because advanced one can determine up to 4 days?
im using the advanced one, so far the O date match my hp app & TCM calculated date..
sometimes is off by 1 day, but to me still quite accurate

anyway i think the most accurate one is still by temperature..

then again we have been trying for 9 months, still no good news..even we can hit the correct O date.. also must depend on luck for the sperm to meet the egg :(

Last edited:
im using the advanced one, so far the O date match my hp app & TCM calculated date..

then again we have been trying for 9 months, still no good news..even we can hit the correct O date.. also must depend on luck for the sperm to meet the egg :(

For me, I had instances whereby CD advanced detected positive but I did not ovulate (according to BBT). But strangely, my cheap OPKs really do not turn anywhere close to positive (even when CB is positive) if I never ovulate for that cycle. Thus, I found that cheap OPKs work better for me.

Agree with you that even hit O date also may not mean strike. You done any checks about it? I also tried a few cycles already...

For me, I had instances whereby CD advanced detected positive but I did not ovulate (according to BBT). But strangely, my cheap OPKs really do not turn anywhere close to positive (even when CB is positive) if I never ovulate for that cycle. Thus, I found that cheap OPKs work better for me.

Agree with you that even hit O date also may not mean strike. You done any checks about it? I also tried a few cycles already...
i read online that need to wait for a year TTC before checking with gynac.. so if by end of this year still no good news, then we will make an appt..
but currently we are visiting NTU TCM.. have been taking TCM for 4months already

think i will skip the digital one then. Go for the cheaper OPK kits. Feel kind of cheated... if they detect 4 days too early then also pointless. they said not to test after it turns smiley face.

how come cheaper OPK works better than CB... sianz man imagine 1 CB Digital can buy 3 months of cheap OPK....

think i will skip the digital one then. Go for the cheaper OPK kits. Feel kind of cheated... if they detect 4 days too early then also pointless. they said not to test after it turns smiley face.
i used to buy cheao opk, but dont know why cant get solid 2 lines.. most of the times is 1 line solid + 1 line very fade.. so i decided to use cb after my TCM doc recommend...

i think 4 days is for your planning. when you get blinking smiley face means you going to fertile within 4 days. when you get solid smiley face means going to fertile within 2 days. sometimes i get blinking smiley face then i get solid ones next day.. sometimes i just get solid ones without the blinking smiley face *shrug*

have been using for 4months, so far the test match my temperature & TCM expected O date. btw, i only buy 1 box (20 counts) but i use thrifty..haha...

i used to buy cheao opk, but dont know why cant get solid 2 lines.. most of the times is 1 line solid + 1 line very fade.. so i decided to use cb after my TCM doc recommend...

i think 4 days is for your planning. when you get blinking smiley face means you going to fertile within 4 days. when you get solid smiley face means going to fertile within 2 days. sometimes i get blinking smiley face then i get solid ones next day.. sometimes i just get solid ones without the blinking smiley face *shrug*

have been using for 4months, so far the test match my temperature & TCM expected O date. btw, i only buy 1 box (20 counts) but i use thrifty..haha...

I am using the cheapo ones for daily checking... when i see 2 lines, than i will use the digital one to confirm..hahaha.. but i always missed the solid blinking smiley.....:eek:

I am using the cheapo ones for daily checking... when i see 2 lines, than i will use the digital one to confirm..hahaha.. but i always missed the solid blinking smiley.....:eek:
for me, i start to test when my apps say fertile period.. sometimes i wait until 3rd day of fertile period.. so normally people use 10 count per cycle.. i only 3 to 5 counts per cycle :p

I tested o positive two Friday back and bd but he was already starting to fall ill. I wonder if the soldiers are strong enough to march in. Lolxxx

i read online that need to wait for a year TTC before checking with gynac.. so if by end of this year still no good news, then we will make an appt..
but currently we are visiting NTU TCM.. have been taking TCM for 4months already

Your NTU TCM should be Tan Siew Buoy?
Yah, generally the rule is 1 yr of trying for those aged 35 and below and 6 months for those above 35.
I have not done any checks as well but I am getting worried though actually the highest rate of success every month is only 25%.

how come cheaper OPK works better than CB... sianz man imagine 1 CB Digital can buy 3 months of cheap OPK....

I think you need to trial and error and see whether cheapo, CB helps you.

Like in pixie ng's case, all the signs she get is quite in line.
For me, I trust BBT the most to see if I ovulated or not. Actually, this 1-2 cycles, I already kind of give up on OPK/CB. I rely on EWCM and BBT and when I aga aga see EWCM le, then maybe I will test. Even if I don't see much lines, I just continue to BD.
No choice, at the end of the day, it is a lot of trial and error.

Jts I recently did some checks and realize my hb sperm count is very low and morph is poor as well. I have a 15 mo daughter and we got her on the second mth of ttc previously. Goes to show a lot can change even in a short period of time so best to do some checks if u been trying more than half a yr liao.

To me if ur above 30 and trying for more than 6 mths without luck, can start to do checks no need wait the requisite one yr. I'm glad I tested earlier although is negative news for me. At least got more time to plan next steps or worst case scenario, prepare ur body for ivf if necessary.

ermm.. any1 noe if menses will come despite on progesterone pill..? I tried to read online w mixed comments.. some said will delay / menses will not come till u stop progesterone.. some said menses will still come if not preg..

i'm feeling v restless.. e instruction is to go back for blood test if menses nvr come by this Fri which gonna b my CD33 / 18dpiui.. hope menses dun come at least I've a chance for a blood test - keepin hope alive.. yet on e other hand wanna hav mental preparation tat it may b e progesterone which keeps menses away.. haiz.. so vexed..

is @bubbleblue1 arnd..? or any ladies who hav gone thru this..?

and for e blood test, wat is it testing for..? is it to check if I'd ovulate or purely for preg..? will I noe on e spot or go home to wait for phone call..?

***crossing fingers menses dun come***
For me, menses not delayed even on progesterone pills.. It depends on individual.. Actually you can test pregnancy kit liao.. The blood test is for pregnancy test.. Depends on where, results can be out within 2 hours.. Usually go home to wait for phone call

There's one dozen reasons why one cannot conceive even if you try on the right dates..

I tested o positive two Friday back and bd but he was already starting to fall ill. I wonder if the soldiers are strong enough to march in. Lolxxx
Wish your hubby's soldiers are strong.. You just need 1 commando to win the battle..

To me if ur above 30 and trying for more than 6 mths without luck, can start to do checks no need wait the requisite one yr. I'm glad I tested earlier although is negative news for me. At least got more time to plan next steps or worst case scenario, prepare ur body for ivf if necessary.
I second you Chloe... I find that I wasted too much time before I see a gynae to check..

My gynae started me on 100mg clomid this cycle and he only told me to go for progesterone blood test this Sunday which will be my CD25. My cycle lengths are usually between 28-35 days. I'm just wondering how come there's no follicle/egg scan for me.. Hmm

My gynae started me on 100mg clomid this cycle and he only told me to go for progesterone blood test this Sunday which will be my CD25. My cycle lengths are usually between 28-35 days. I'm just wondering how come there's no follicle/egg scan for me.. Hmm

Maybe the dr don't want to stress u too much. Doing follicle tracking scan can be quite stressful..

Your NTU TCM should be Tan Siew Buoy?
Yah, generally the rule is 1 yr of trying for those aged 35 and below and 6 months for those above 35.
I have not done any checks as well but I am getting worried though actually the highest rate of success every month is only 25%.
yupz, my doc is Dr tan :)

Patchan, don't worry n think so much. Must relax k..

Thanks! But not easy wor, the more I wish to relax the more I got tensed up.. have a feeling might fail again this month, beginning to feel the sore on the breast, like mense coming

Wish your hubby's soldiers are strong.. You just need 1 commando to win the battle..

I hope so too! Only worries is if they will 全军覆没 before reaching the base. Lolxxxx

I agree with chloe and booy too.
I also think don't need to wait till 1 yr.. Somemore I feel with city life, our bodies may deteriorate more so even if we are only 30, our body may be is 40 yrs old. LOL... So maybe is good to go for a check earlier.

I agree with chloe and booy too.
I also think don't need to wait till 1 yr.. Somemore I feel with city life, our bodies may deteriorate more so even if we are only 30, our body may be is 40 yrs old. LOL... So maybe is good to go for a check earlier.
wa... that's a very scary thought! :confused:

Yah, I know it sounds scary... But then I think it is possible.. maybe not 40 years old but then lately there have been advertisements on radio about asking people to give birth early then they were saying at 24 yrs old, one has a 25% chance very month and it drops to 5% at 35 yrs old...
So even if say we are at 30 yrs old and if our body is 35 yrs old due to 'wear and tear'... our chances really get reduced significantly.
:(

Yah, I know it sounds scary... But then I think it is possible.. maybe not 40 years old but then lately there have been advertisements on radio about asking people to give birth early then they were saying at 24 yrs old, one has a 25% chance very month and it drops to 5% at 35 yrs old...
So even if say we are at 30 yrs old and if our body is 35 yrs old due to 'wear and tear'... our chances really get reduced significantly.

ya i heard tat. the % is low man...

yar can check anytime lah.... rec is 1 year after trying, but no harm getting all checked as you try... just tt you need to pay for it lah... they cannot reject you if you insist... since % already low for even the healthiest couples (~25%) provided all other factors like timing etc are ok leh.. at least must make sure we maximize that 25% right? :p

Thanks! But not easy wor, the more I wish to relax the more I got tensed up.. have a feeling might fail again this month, beginning to feel the sore on the breast, like mense coming

I hope so too! Only worries is if they will 全军覆没 before reaching the base. Lolxxxx

Sore breast is a good sign as well.. Stay positive gal!

Our lifestyle plays a big part.. We ate lots of junk food.. Sleep late.. Work stress and all the radiation around us.. All these affect our health and reproductivity..

Haha.. I was laughing away when I heard the same commercial.. Telling my hubby.. No wonder we try so hard..

@booy i was afraid of false result whether positive or negative coz I'm on progesterone pill & estradiol patches- both hormones may affect..?

this morn I tot of testing out of curiosity but I was nervous & clumpsy dropped e preg test kit in toilet bowl.. so dumb.. tink will juz go for e blood test tmr hopefully AF dun report yet..

@booy i was afraid of false result whether positive or negative coz I'm on progesterone pill & estradiol patches- both hormones may affect..?

this morn I tot of testing out of curiosity but I was nervous & clumpsy dropped e preg test kit in toilet bowl.. so dumb.. tink will juz go for e blood test tmr hopefully AF dun report yet..
U did iui? Good luck!

Hi Starwish! Wish you lots of lucks! I am doing iui this cycle. :)

all the best !!! hehehehehe

Back