Carters/OshKosh fast spree 25% off (ends 22 sept) - Punggol/SengKang/Bedok/PasirRis

katiemom

Dear all, I’m buying some stuffs for my kids and organising a fast spree to reduce the shipping cost for all of us. Current promotion is 25% off all items, ends on 22nd September. I am placing my order tomorrow night, 20th Sept at about 10pm, to avoid many items going out of stock. May close earlier if the response is good and total order hits usd200.

Websites:
www.carters.com
www.oshkosh.com

Terms and conditions:
Please join the spree only if you are agreeable to these. Strictly no payment = no order, thank you for your understanding. I’ll refund for any of your item that is out of stock when the batch order is placed. No cancelling after batch order is placed. Waiting time is expected to be 3 to 4 weeks i.e. should reach around end of October. Please note that I will check that orders are correctly placed online, but will not be responsible for any incorrect or defective order sent by Carters/Oshkosh.

Payment:
Payment 1 - Purchase price of your items to be paid upon order. Exchange rate USD 1 = SGD1.32 (will adjust if actual credit card charge is higher)

Payment 2 – Shipping charges, to be made after the items reach Singapore.
a) Domestic charge of usd6
b) International shipping charges (by Vpost)
Charges a) and b) will be distributed based on weight and bulk of order. E.g. Items such as shoes /dress /costume are likely to incur higher charge than romper.
c) Local postage rates, if applicable.

Collection options:
1) By registered post or Ta-q-bin courier. Not by normal mail as it is not secure and tracking is not available.
2) Self-collection at Punggol (near meridian LRT)/ Seng Kang (near Rivervale Plaza) on weekday evening. Weekend collection timing to be advised.
3) Meetup at Bedok mrt/ Pasir Ris mrt on weekday evening.

Please place order in this format:
Name/ Nick:
Collection mode:

Item 1
Item description:
URL:
Colour:
Size:
Quantity:
Price in usd:

Item 2
Item description:
URL:
Colour:
Size:
Quantity:
Price in usd:

Total price in S$ = price in usd x 1.32 x 0.75

Please also PM me or email me at [email protected] the following details:
Your name/nick, email address, mailing address (if opting for registered mail or courier) and transaction reference of the transfer.

Thank you and happy shopping :)

Last edited:
carters.JPG

Placed order with 2 other mummies at total order of usd190. Not taking in any order for now as unlikely to hit another batch of usd200 to make the order worthwhile. Punggol/seng kang mummies, will check with you gals again when there's good offer from caters and oshkosh :)

Back