(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Just see my calendar, I am suppose to be in bkk for my shopping trip now. But I am still here in spore....:(

we also cancel our trip to bkk in nov.we tot of deferring,but SIA oni allow till may.i cannot bear to leave my then few mths old precious here wt my mum n i go shopping wt hubby.hubby say u will cry if we go.

we also cancel our trip to bkk in nov.we tot of deferring,but SIA oni allow till may.i cannot bear to leave my then few mths old precious here wt my mum n i go shopping wt hubby.hubby say u will cry if we go.
Then bring him along .. He will be 3-4 months old and raise his head quite easy to travel

ImageUploadedByForum1411261007.234894.jpg

Every time I decided on something ... Things like this will come stir my thought .. Gosh ... Eerhhhhhh

View attachment 386922
Every time I decided on something ... Things like this will come stir my thought .. Gosh ... Eerhhhhhh

japan is a great place to travel.i been to japan once.its such a waste tat the fukushima incident happen,else i will travel to japan again.
i heard story tat a couple went to japan n wife diagnose wt high radiation n doctor ask her not to conceive within 5 yrs.

japan is a great place to travel.i been to japan once.its such a waste tat the fukushima incident happen,else i will travel to japan again.
i heard story tat a couple went to japan n wife diagnose wt high radiation n doctor ask her not to conceive within 5 yrs.
There are a lot of such story when it 1st happened .. Now shld have calm down already ...

I also heard of Pple got pregnant after returning from Japan Etx

If it is really that serious then dun tell
Me no Japanese woman get pregnant since 2011 lolz

Unless it is personal friend that Kena else I choose to half believe what I read on the net hehe

There are a lot of such story when it 1st happened .. Now shld have calm down already ...

I also heard of Pple got pregnant after returning from Japan Etx

If it is really that serious then dun tell
Me no Japanese woman get pregnant since 2011 lolz

Unless it is personal friend that Kena else I choose to half believe what I read on the net hehe

agree on the japanese woman pregnant part.its like who knows all these horrid stories r real or nt.

like those haunted hotel stories,maybe competitors cook up these stories to frighten ppl to go there.

Anyway any resturant recommendation and places to buy cake? Dh birthday is next mth haha but I have no idea how to plan for it

My rib area have been hurting for the past few days whenever I sit down for too long or after meal.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

My rib area have been hurting for the past few days whenever I sit down for too long or after meal.

Yes I experienced that during #1. Couldn't sit for long. Need to lay down all the time. Nothing can be done. Maybe belly belt may helps.

Ya, my ribs area oso ache after I sit too long. I ask my gynae and she say is posture problem and it will persist as tummy get bigger...:(
So have to take note how I sit.

Hi girls, I bought some maternity panties from taobao, but the seller gave me all 4 pieces xl size (7-9 mths) instead of assortment, would like to sell 2 off cheap cheap, only $2 each since I really don't need 4. The waistband is those can adjust one.
ImageUploadedByForum1411316961.177719.jpg

Postage $1, so one piece will be $3, 2 pieces $5, pls PM me if you interested thanks!

Ya, my ribs area oso ache after I sit too long. I ask my gynae and she say is posture problem and it will persist as tummy get bigger...:(
So have to take note how I sit.
Yes I experienced that during #1. Couldn't sit for long. Need to lay down all the time. Nothing can be done. Maybe belly belt may helps.

Ok! Thanks for the advice. I will check with gynae on tue. Sometimes it hurt so much that I feel like crying-.-

The haze was really quite choking earlier on. I felt bad for my baby when I breathed it in! Hopefully it will go away soon...

Morning mummies! Had such a busy weekend didn't log on..at 430am after I got up to pee today, I gt a scare when I received a huge kick/punch from my little one at the left side of my belly. It was the strongest I've ever felt! It felt a bit strange like I could feel that part of her body so clearly..either her arm or foot.. hehe..

I drink a lot of water leh ... Funny thing only right feet
Sometimes my feet do get swollen if i sit down for too long aftet walkong around its alright.maybe ur right feet does not have enough circulation ?

If swollen does not subside do check with ur gynae

The haze was really quite choking earlier on. I felt bad for my baby when I breathed it in! Hopefully it will go away soon...
I was juz abt to ask if i m the only one.

The psi in nea website only 100 plus n i feeling i cant breathe last night. But my hubby n kids looks ok leh

But i cant sleep at all. The moment i lie down on the bed i feel i cant breathe n have to sit up again

u already filtered it for the baby so no need feel bad lolz

Morning mummies! Had such a busy weekend didn't log on..at 430am after I got up to pee today, I gt a scare when I received a huge kick/punch from my little one at the left side of my belly. It was the strongest I've ever felt! It felt a bit strange like I could feel that part of her body so clearly..either her arm or foot.. hehe..
for past few days princess also kick at 4am *yawn* hopefully she will change timing ...if not that signal peng satay going to start soon

Prop up when u sleep or in office! I dumped some thick files below my desk and remove my shoes to prop both feet up while I'm at my desk. Seems to work for me. Had some swelling in early 2nd tri too.
yah i have a shelf underneath my desk to rise the feet guess no choice got to start soon...i read on net ..must raise leg above hip...err abit too high right ?

Mine is man made haze from my inconsiderate neighbour next door.. Every morning smoking away. :(
close window lor ...you cant stop him from smoking in his own house

Sometimes my feet do get swollen if i sit down for too long aftet walkong around its alright.maybe ur right feet does not have enough circulation ?

If swollen does not subside do check with ur gynae

seem it will get better in morning ..will monitor ...anyway will check a few things with gynae this sat ..
1) is japan safe to go lolz
2) the heat recently is giving my boob rash haiz
3) swollen feet
4) hmmm what else i remember i have a few one ... pregnancy brain really like pea haiz guess must write down liao

Morning mummies!

It's alright. Just woke up to make breakfast haha
not workin still wake up so early :eek:

My hubby say during my maternity leave can plan a trip. Leave my bb wif my mil. But I scare I can't bear it too...
i know a few pple who did that ... at least your mil willing to help..
my mom say upfront she will not take care of the kids so that we can go holiday .. the kids are our responsibility and should not be seen as a burden...so where u go they follow lolz ...

i know a few pple who did that ... at least your mil willing to help..
my mom say upfront she will not take care of the kids so that we can go holiday .. the kids are our responsibility and should not be seen as a burden...so where u go they follow lolz ...
Wah....your mum v direct leh...
My hubby only saying lor. Never even ask his mum if she willing anot. I scare she can't cope and keep calling us while we on the trip then sian lor...

Wah....your mum v direct leh...
My hubby only saying lor. Never even ask his mum if she willing anot. I scare she can't cope and keep calling us while we on the trip then sian lor...
my mom say upfront and my hubby also say upfront the kids will follow where we go unless biz trip then diff ..so either way we are bring the kids when go holiday no more er ren si jie lolz

Back