2WW - for those TTC-ing

went for gynae check today - seems clean bill

did ultra sound and pap smear also

showed 2 follicles and leading follicle is only 1.15mm :( imagine since hubby landed we have been BD-ing everyday!!! then now Gynae said he can't really tell if I have O since I mentioned about the cramps. Imagine LH surge was on CD10.

the egg needs to be 2mm at least so he said probably O in 4 days? wah if this is the case, I have been doing it wrong for the past few months!!! :(

now so worried coz hubby have to travel in 4 days which means going to miss my O!!! faintz ..... planning all wrong....

now is how to make my egg grow bigger....................

showed 2 follicles and leading follicle is only 1.15mm :( imagine since hubby landed we have been BD-ing everyday!!! then now Gynae said he can't really tell if I have O since I mentioned about the cramps. Imagine LH surge was on CD10.

the egg needs to be 2mm at least so he said probably O in 4 days? wah if this is the case, I have been doing it wrong for the past few months!!! :(

now so worried coz hubby have to travel in 4 days which means going to miss my O!!! faintz ..... planning all wrong....

The first visit to tmc on fertility check up, I did a scan, the doc told me I had just ovulated. I believe if its within that few days then the scan will show. Else try bd just before ur hub fly, at least it can last 1-2 days in you.

just do it right before :)

The first visit to tmc on fertility check up, I did a scan, the doc told me I had just ovulated. I believe if its within that few days then the scan will show. Else try bd just before ur hub fly, at least it can last 1-2 days in you.

how could the gynae tell if you ovulated? mine said he is not sure if I had or not.

Glad that u r ok...
So now jus bd b4 ur hub fly off..
Relax n bd
Who knows ur egg will grow to e desired size on the day u bd?
Jia you!!!

Hope ur af wun visit u for e next 9mths!! :)

Haiz ladies so sad now.... :( yest I went back to do a scan on day 16th, my follicle not growing big enough leh.... Dr tell me most likely this cycle won't O.... Biggest follicle also about 9mm.... She said since I taken clomid by now shld have grow quite be n almost ready for O. Ask me to abort this cycle n move towards ivf... Anyone encounter this situation before? Haiz.... :(

Haiz ladies so sad now.... :( yest I went back to do a scan on day 16th, my follicle not growing big enough leh.... Dr tell me most likely this cycle won't O.... Biggest follicle also about 9mm.... She said since I taken clomid by now shld have grow quite be n almost ready for O. Ask me to abort this cycle n move towards ivf... Anyone encounter this situation before? Haiz.... :(

Hugggs!! Hmmm hv u tried other methods the ladies said tt wld help follicle grow bigger?

Is ur dr quite pushy in ivf? My close gf also had infertility, her AF prob one yr once or twice. She took clomid and jabs for 9 mths, thn went into IUI, IVF was like last resort kind. Cos of the kachings too (?)

I ate egg white, royal jelly, Brazil nuts, then drink grapefruit & raspberry leaf tea leh... Still not much growth... Mayb only 1-2mm big only... Haiz :(

I think these supplements will help to improve our overall wellbeing when taken regularly for a period of time.. remember they're not 仙丹, don't expect to see results within days of consumption.

Don't fret, continue with healthy lifestyle and your supplements, good news will follow soon! Good luck :)

sorry can I ask do you mean 11.5mm and 20mm? 2mm is super duper small and for sure not a mature state for ovulation.

I think these supplements will help to improve our overall wellbeing when taken regularly for a period of time.. remember they're not 仙丹, don't expect to see results within days of consumption.

Don't fret, continue with healthy lifestyle and your supplements, good news will follow soon! Good luck :)

I know i won't be able to see result after a few days of eating all that... I'll continue to eat. But now I dunno what shld I do??? On one hand can only see ivf dr on 15/10. On the hand this cycle dunno shld I still do or not??? Coz unlikely O or I dunno when will O Liao...

I know i won't be able to see result after a few days of eating all that... I'll continue to eat. But now I dunno what shld I do??? On one hand can only see ivf dr on 15/10. On the hand this cycle dunno shld I still do or not??? Coz unlikely O or I dunno when will O Liao...

I can "sense" your stress.. haha.. I think it's better you do next round. This month, just concentrate to 补 your body with nutrients and supplements and go do some evening walks. Relax your body and mind a bit at least for this month till Oct.

At least you do some preps before embarking on your ivf journey.. your mental and physical body are all well prepared. Will definitely render better results!

Just suggesting.. still I wish you all the best in your decision.
加油, 加油, 加油! :)

How many times have you tried iui? Your follicle is quite small indeed.. If not ovulated, the procedure won't help.. Don't stress yourself over this.. Usually doc will suggest so-iui first before ivf.. So-iui comes with hormones injection to stimulate the follicle growth and procedure is same as iui.. Maybe you can discuss with your doc on this.. For ivf, you need to be mentally and emotionally prepared for it as it is also not a 100% success after spending lots of $$ on it.. And the jabs & side effects are also much more than so-iui.. Maybe you can consult the doc again or change to a more comfortable doc..

Attachments

• 1411283834106.jpg
    1411283834106.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1411283868898.jpg
    1411283868898.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 190

You situation does sound like mine that time, when I about to O my hubby need to GO. Totally understand how u feel. Keep taking the RJ and yr supplements ya? Just BD. You'll never know! Hope you end up like me! =) *babydust*

qns to all graduated; is it true that when you are preg you dont experience hairfall issue? I was told by one new mummy that during preg no hairfall, and hairfall will start when baby is 6 months old onwards...

qns to all graduated; is it true that when you are preg you dont experience hairfall issue? I was told by one new mummy that during preg no hairfall, and hairfall will start when baby is 6 months old onwards...
yar i also heard it happens after birth...

Based on what I collected at the end of shower, the hair fall does seem a bit less but will still drop some...

LOL BD everyday... his sperms can stay in u for that 4 days... Jiayou!!!

Based on what I collected at the end of shower, the hair fall does seem a bit less but will still drop some...
i see...thank you! I thought we can be god... LOLxxx without the need of the test kit we can judge if we BFP based on the whether or not there's any hairfall... hahahaha

Glad that u r ok...
So now jus bd b4 ur hub fly off..
Relax n bd
Who knows ur egg will grow to e desired size on the day u bd?
Jia you!!!

Hope ur af wun visit u for e next 9mths!! :)

problem is BD = 0 Now :( !!! hubby is so busy that he is soo tired.... i had mild cramping at my right side yesterday so dunno if that is O or not..

doc told me, that my scan shows either ovulated egg or ovulating egg. but i think it was ovulated . and he also show the eggs bank.
me too!!!

he showed that I have eggs, then right side have 1 lead egg and 1 smaller one. he just said not very sure O or not coz egg looks like but too small to be released also....

i see...thank you! I thought we can be god... LOLxxx without the need of the test kit we can judge if we BFP based on the whether or not there's any hairfall... hahahaha

Haa even if can also not significant or soon enough.. I think I only noticed the decrease in hairfall like in the 3rd month.. and everyone is also quite different la. using test kit still more zhun. =)

Back