(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

@BunnyHorse

Muscle cramps not really might give birth soon. But u it's good for u to well prepared.. Just make sure your hospitalization bag is ready. :)

I'm also in my waiting mode but till now no news yet.. I guess tmr my gynae check up, he will ask me for induce either this sun, mon or tue.

@BunnyHorse

Muscle cramps not really might give birth soon. But u it's good for u to well prepared.. Just make sure your hospitalization bag is ready. :)

I'm also in my waiting mode but till now no news yet.. I guess tmr my gynae check up, he will ask me for induce either this sun, mon or tue.

Go go go! U will b d nxt one to pop out!!!!

hi all mummies. just gave birth to my baby boy at 37 weeks. very unexpected. in the middle of night my water bag leak with fresh blood. when to ma reached ard 1.30am and deliver at 9.12am. normal delivery with epidural.
Congrats Congrats!!! Yea you are unexpected to be the 2nd.. how is baby?
So Dr Adrain went to Mt A? I thought you sign up TMC... How is his service? Got stitch below??

hi all mummies. just gave birth to my baby boy at 37 weeks. very unexpected. in the middle of night my water bag leak with fresh blood. when to ma reached ard 1.30am and deliver at 9.12am. normal delivery with epidural.

Hope u r enjoying ur quality time with ur new bundle of joy. =) just to check, is it ur first bb?

Hi hi mummies,

I just gave birth to my #3 on 16 sep (wk37 @ 3.335kg) discharged on 18 sep at mt.a....was induced coz I m having serious heartburn n breathless n diabetic...so doc said better deliver out d bb...now backed at home monitoring bb jaundice level, tomolo will bring go pd for review...jia you all mummies....

Seems like i must get ready soon to prepare for Week 37. Thats only like 3 weeks away!!! OMG.
Super flustered now.

hahaha. same here! getting more and more excited especially reading updates on delivery at 37th week. hehehe jia you to all of us!

Wah. Congrats @TiongCL! Really unexpected. I think I should faster complete packing my bag too. Skali halfway through water bag burst. Choi choi! Haha. Haven't even take out the baby bed and make space for it. Anyway, rest well!

@leocub , @shabsrina , ya loh, seems like most deliver at week 37.. and next tue is my week 37 le.. I am super ganjiong and scared now.. I still have alot to do for my work and still have wedding to attend next weekend.. haha!

@Tiffanytei , Congrats Congrats! Hope you are okay and rest well.. and baby jaundice is okay soon.. your delivery is natural with epid or without?

@Rhonna , Hope to receive your good news soon!!! Smooth delivery yea!!!

Hi hi mummies,

I just gave birth to my #3 on 16 sep (wk37 @ 3.335kg) discharged on 18 sep at mt.a....was induced coz I m having serious heartburn n breathless n diabetic...so doc said better deliver out d bb...now backed at home monitoring bb jaundice level, tomolo will bring go pd for review...jia you all mummies....

Wah congrats to u! ;)

The water bag burst while u were sleeping on the bed?

@leocub , @shabsrina , ya loh, seems like most deliver at week 37.. and next tue is my week 37 le.. I am super ganjiong and scared now.. I still have alot to do for my work and still have wedding to attend next weekend.. haha!

@Tiffanytei , Congrats Congrats! Hope you are okay and rest well.. and baby jaundice is okay soon.. your delivery is natural with epid or without?

haha!! dont worry too much.. if anything, it's definitely gonna be a memorable experience. Hopefully not while ure at the wedding hor. :p

@shabsrina , omg! i dont want to snatch the highlight from my friend.. hahaa..
Think we all really need to start to have mental prepare already... seems like could be anything... :eek: So ganjiong~~~~~

Congrats Congrats!!! Yea you are unexpected to be the 2nd.. how is baby?
So Dr Adrain went to Mt A? I thought you sign up TMC... How is his service? Got stitch below??
baby fine. yup he went to MA. nope i prefer MA. during labour he is good. very fast. think he in the labour room only 15mins. haha. got stiches.

dont know can i on aircon while doing confinement, not alot of wind but at 24 degrees still quite cold leh.. i don have many button shirts too for bf at night..

btw, do you all sleep with CL and baby in the same room or how u all organise?
dilemma now, don know want to ask hubby sleep in another room while CL sleep with me together with baby in master room (she sleep in mattress) or should i just let CL and bb sleep in another room... just that if at night i need to bf i need to walk over to the room...

Hi hi mummies,

Congrats!!!! Rest well. U very can.. without epi. how long is the birth process?

dont know can i on aircon while doing confinement, not alot of wind but at 24 degrees still quite cold leh.. i don have many button shirts too for bf at night..

btw, do you all sleep with CL and baby in the same room or how u all organise?
dilemma now, don know want to ask hubby sleep in another room while CL sleep with me together with baby in master room (she sleep in mattress) or should i just let CL and bb sleep in another room... just that if at night i need to bf i need to walk over to the room...

i'll sleep with CL & baby in another room so that its easeir for CL to bring the bb to me for bf. Won't disturb hubby.

Me too.. i need to go for another 3 weddings leh.. pls baby..stay inside until week 38!!!

Hi hi mummies,

Congrats to u.. Another mummy pop.. Getting more excited!

@TiongCL

How long is your labour? Without epi, great! That was totally natural.. Induce is normal if really needs based on the mummy & baby condition at that time. Now my gynae already advised me for induce on Sunday. Gan jiong too leh.. Tmr will go check up with my gynae & last advised. If really needs, I will induce on Sunday. Tmr is my 38 weeks 4 days pregnancy..

baby fine. yup he went to MA. nope i prefer MA. during labour he is good. very fast. think he in the labour room only 15mins. haha. got stiches.
Good good, Baby and mummy are both fine... have more rest... then the next challenge will be breastfeeding..
I think new mummies like us, every moment must be exciting, amazing, and also worrying..

hmm, what do you mean during labour he is good ah? can elaborate more mah? fast as in what?
Oh ya, so you call him or the hospital will call him ah? The stitching pain mah? i heard his stitching skill very good..
Sorry ah, i think i got a lot of questions :p

I think now all mummies is in "gan jiong" stage as anytime may pop. Haha! So for those in 35-36 weeks must also get prepared liao.. In case anything may happen in last mins. 3 mummies pop as for now & 2 is 37 weeks. The rest in waiting mode..hehe!

Wonder how's Rhonna now.. Resting? Feel excited for her too.. :)

Haha yeah. I 35 weeks alr. Last night just packed my bag halfway. Lol!!

Just came from pigeon sale at luxasia building. See pigeon Singapore Facebook for details!
Madness!! But alot of things quite cheap leh! I stocked up on bottles hahah.

Now damn tired. Later will go continue to pack my hospital bag. Lol.

Good good, Baby and mummy are both fine... have more rest... then the next challenge will be breastfeeding..
I think new mummies like us, every moment must be exciting, amazing, and also worrying..

hmm, what do you mean during labour he is good ah? can elaborate more mah? fast as in what?
Oh ya, so you call him or the hospital will call him ah? The stitching pain mah? i heard his stitching skill very good..
Sorry ah, i think i got a lot of questions :p

Not sure about MA, but for TMC, the midwife will call the doc lah when you are almost there. Before stitch, they will give you anesthetic jab so that during stitch will not be pain lah. Else how to tahan.
The pain will come when it wears off lor.. For me, i resist going to toilet for the next few days..but they will give you those anti bac lotion to wipe down under so can recover fast.

Not sure about MA, but for TMC, the midwife will call the doc lah when you are almost there. Before stitch, they will give you anesthetic jab so that during stitch will not be pain lah. Else how to tahan.
The pain will come when it wears off lor.. For me, i resist going to toilet for the next few days..but they will give you those anti bac lotion to wipe down under so can recover fast.
Argh~~~~ It sound really painful... give birth to a child really "bu jian dian" (not easy).....

@leocub are you the one who told me your son did circumcise too???

Mummies, you may be interested in getting some milk powder and diaper samples when you've got nothing to do while waiting for baby to pop now. I just requested for my fair share of samples :D. Here's the link for milk powder samples: www.strawberrycoatedkisses.com/2014/08/free-milk-powder-samples.html

As for diapers, just go to their website and look for the request samples button. Here's a list:
Drypers
Merries
Huggies
GooN

Feel free to add on to the list if you know :)

Hi, they do not have those for newborn. Do you request for those after 6 months or for breast feeding mums?

All ganjiong-ganjiong and anxious already. hehehe. Same here!
Btw i guess what she meant by baby being good & fast during labour was referring to baby being in a good position during labor, worked well together with her during her pushes, no forceps or vacuum needed and everything was within 15 minutes. Correct me if im wrong mommy @TiongCL?

To those strong willed and curious about labor process, maybe u guys can watch the show One Born Every Minute. Can search in Youtube, full episodes. My most favourite show now! hehe. Cause we can see how different each person goes through their labor. Very very beneficial and motivating. To me at least. ;)

Back